Chapter 37

Third POV

"Ms.Miller, we just got the results back about the pains you've been having."

"Tell me," Alex pleaded anxiously.

Mason rubbed her back comfortingly, looking over at her and her expression as she stared at the doctor.

"Congratulations Ms.Miller," The doctor beamed. "You're pregnant!"

Alex eyes started tearing up and Mason looked at her in confusion.

"Alex what's wro--"

"I LOVE IT! Thank you so much, doctor!" She shook the doctors hand excitedly and the doctor smiled.

"You're welcome dear, now I'll give you both some alone time to discuss this, excuse me." She left the room, and Mason smiled over at Alex. She looked at him and beamed.

"We're going to have a baby, Mason. I'm going to be a mother..." She whispered, more to herself than him.

He laughed happily and kissed her all over her face, and she smiled and hugged him tightly.

"I'm gonna be a father!" Mason screamed excitedly, and she laughed and nodded.

"Oh my god!" He looked at her weird, confusion all over his face at her sudden worried expression.

"We have so much to plan! We have to get the clothes, the shoes, the crib! This is such short notice! Okay, I'll get all that stuff, you get the accessories!" She rambled, and he chuckled. She suddenly started shaking him.

"This is too short notice! We're never gonna make it! This is too much pressure!" She screamed dramatically, he smirked.

The doctor peeked her head in, her expression uncomfortable as she smiled awkwardly.

"Judging by the screaming, I'm guessing it went...well?" She questioned the both of them, and Mason stifled a laugh.

"It went well, doctor. Thank you." She nodded, and took a deep breath, coming all the way into the room now.

"Okay well, Ms.Miller, your baby is very healthy, but you are still going to need to come in monthly for check-ups, just to make sure the baby stays healthy and has no sicknesses."

They both nodded, and Alex looked at the doctor, curiousness filling her eyes.

"When will I be able to know the gender of my baby?" She questioned her, and the doctor smiled.

"In about approximately 2 months, dear. You're both free to leave, just on your way out the husband needs to sign out on the release papers."

Alex started blushing, and Mason coughed. He forgot this was a human hospital. Some werewolves work here, but only a few so the humans wouldn't know.

But since it's a werewolf baby that Alex is carrying, a werewolf doctor is going to deliver it, just for safety purposes.

"He's...he's not my husband, he's my--"
She looked at me for help. He coughed.

"She's my girlfriend..."

"Yeah! So uh, thank you. But we're going to go now."

They both exited the room quickly, and ran to the desk, signing out and then leaving the hospital.

----------
A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! Sorry I haven't updated in 3 days, but I planned this for you all for Christmas.

Love you guys,

BAII

By the way, Merry Christmas. I'll update tomorrow or Monday.

~Aleyah