Chapter 22

"What do you mean she said she didn't forgive you?" I said, shocked completely.

"It was a few days ago...she came looking for you, saying you disappeared and that she was worried. I kicked her out. She told me and I quote,

'I will never see you as a father or friend again. I hate you. Have a nice life fücking everything you can. Bye Charles."

He sighed. I gaped in shock. Alex said that? Wow I guess she did pick up a few words over the years in this household. Damn.

"I was shocked. She probably seen the broken look in my eyes but didn't do anything to help. She knew I was hurt, but she didn't care, just like I never did. She was being the girl I made her become, to survive in this hell. I'm such a jerk." He whispered, the hurt and sadness crashing down on him.

"Hey, let me talk to her, see if I can change her mind, okay?" I mumbled, looking over at him, feeling so sorry for him because none of this was his fault, truthfully.

He was brainwashed, just like I was by him. He was ordered to hurt Alex, by the god damn brother of the moon goddess.

He hurt her, she tried to protect us, she failed, he got to us, to dad, dad hurt Alex, I hurt Alex.

I sighed. This day can not get worse. No possible way this day can get ANY worse. It's already messed up.

I looked back at Charles. "Listen, I'm gonna go, you know talk to Alex. I'll drop by later, see how your doing. Okay? See ya."

With that, I walked out the door and left. I went to find Alex. She couldn't be too far, probably at the pack house.

I went there, and ran up to find Alex. Mason told me she was in the daycare, watching over the little tikes because the caretaker had to leave for a moment. I nodded at him and went to sit down in a chair.

I started dozing off.

'Come on...stay awake.' I told my wolf, but he wouldn't answer. He must be exhausted.

I sighed and leaned back. I'll be here probably for a while anyway, might as well get some rest.

I closed my eyes, all the noise around me fading as I fell asleep.