Chapter 12

Alex's POV

I yawned and opened my eyes. I looked over and seen Mason.

I get up, pull down my t-shirt and proceed to the bathroom.

I close the door behind me and look in the mirror. I look like shït.

I turn on the sink and splash water on my face. I grab a spare toothbrush and brush my teeth, then my hair with the brush I found in his cabinet.

Where did he get the brush? I wonder. But I shrug it off. He probably has a sister of some sort.

I exit the bathroom, and look through the closet. I find one of his shirts, which is a smooth black, and a pair of white basketball shorts.

I walk into the bathroom with the clothes and put the shirt on. I then go to put on the pants, but I trip over the toilet.

"Ouch." I mutter. I get up and am about to continue to put on the pants, but the door slams open. I jump like 50 feet in the air at the sound.

I seen Mason run over to me, concern and worry clear on his handsome face.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?! Oh my god I'm a horrible mate I--" I cut him off, finding his rambling cute but extremely annoying as he keeps touching my face.

"I'm fine! I'm fine..." I yelled then whispered soothingly, making his expression relax and his eyes soften.

"I got so worried-- I woke up and you weren't next to me and the door was closed and I heard something fall on the ground..." He looked into my eyes relieved I was okay.

"I'm okay. Don't worry." I smiled into his eyes, kissing his cheek softly.

"I'm glad." He smiled back, gazing into my eyes. I lean into his face and he does the same. Just as we were about to kiss--once again,

"Guys what's with all the yelling--...Oh."

I looked over to see Daniel. I blushed as I just realized my own brother almost seen my mate and I kiss, straight out in the open, the bathroom door on the ground, and the light as bright as the sun.

"O-Oh hey Danny..." I blushed harder, trying my best to keep my eyes on my brothers instead of the eyes of my smirking mate beside me.

"Hey lil' sis." He said casually, gazing down at me amused.

"So, breakfast anyone?" I tried to skip this awkward tension and I practically ran down stairs.

Lemme' rephrase that. I WOULD have ran down stairs, at the speed of a flying bullet, but Mason's muscular arm grabbed my waist and yanked me back into his chest. He growled into my ear,

"You are not going down there with nothing covering your lower regions."

I blushed strawberry red at this. I forgot I had no pants on. I growled and smacked my forehead. I'm so stupid!

Any unmated male could've either checked me out or tried to mate with me. I should be starting my heat soon. I frowned at the dreaded thought that I've kept behind me, always thinking I'd never find my mate.

"I should be the only one allowed to touch you." He mumbled into my ear, kissing from my ear down to my neck, making butterflies erupt in my tummy.

I blushed once again and quickly got out of his hold, my brother long gone downstairs to eat some breakfast.

I hastily muttered something about getting on the rest of my clothes and I scurried out of the room, and slammed the door of the closet.

I breathed heavily and touched my warm face, leaning back against the wall of the closet.

Why does everything happen to me?

I thought warily, grunting in annoyance, then I slid down the wall, crossing my legs and leaning my head against the wall, thinking of how to get him back.

Time for revenge...

I smirked to myself.

Game on, Mason...Game on.