Chapter 24

Alex's POV

"I'm here to apologize."

I looked over, scowling at the person standing there. I was not in the fücking mood to deal with this prïck.

"Apologize my äss." I grumbled, folding my arms across my chest. He glared slightly at me.

"Is that anyway to speak to your father?" He smirked, copying my actions and folding his arms across his chest.

I went in front of him, jabbing my finger in his chest. "You are not my father! Your his father!" I growled, while pointing at Daniel. Charles frowned.

"You may have been there, barely, but that doesn't make you my father. My real father loves me, while you, oh don't make me laugh." I growled, pushing him by his chest. He snarled at me.

"Well at least I'm not a slut." He smirked, thinking he's won. Ha!

"I'm not a fücking slut. Your a fückboi and I'm sure your proud of it. What the hell would mom say if she seen you like this? She would be disappointed. In, not us but you." I said, watching as his eyes widened a bit, before I felt the most excruciating pain on my cheek.

I looked at Charles smug face in shock.
Did he just slap me?

I narrowed my eyes, beginning to feel complete anger build up inside me, feeling my insides start to create a new feeling, something I've never felt before, something that made me feel powerful.

I seen Charles eyes widen, and he quickly ran away. I started breathing heavily, and I felt my breathing become uneven.

I looked back at Danny, watching as he studied my eyes curiously. I looked at him, slightly confused. Children's parents kept they're children near them, making sure they were safe.

"Danny, what's wrong?" I said, scared while looking around me, seeing everyone looking at me either shocked, scared, or curious as to what I am. Better yet, what I've become.

I breathed in shakily, looking back at Danny. I pleaded him, well at least I think, to tell me what's wrong, using my eyes. He looked away from me.

I felt slightly hurt, what was wrong with him? He was never like this before, he would always look into my eyes, scared or not of what I'd do. But even I didn't know what was wrong this time, and that scared me.

I walked to him, my hand gently grabbing his shoulder, watching as he flinched. What the hell?

I turned him around, so that he was facing me, and I studied him.

"Danny, are you okay?" I mumbled, gazing into his eyes. He shook his head.

"Then what's wrong? You can tell me..." I said worriedly, wondering what the hell happened to everybody. I wondered why everyone was looking at me as if I was some kind of monster.

"Y-Your-- I-I," He mumbled, looking away from me once again, taking in a steady breath.

"My what?" I whispered, confused why he was acting like this.

"Y-your eyes..." He said, his own eyes staring at mine, which I now realized held fear in them.

"What about my eyes?" I said softly, trying to figure out why everyone was staring at me like they are now. They're staring at me with a look of confusion, worry, shock, and fear. I didn't like this.

He took a deep breath, finally turning to face me fully and looking into my eyes.

"Your eyes are bright purple, Alex." He said seriously, his eyes holding concern in them this time.