Chapter 25

As soon as we got to the pack house, and as soon as Mason set me down, I bolted up the stairs.

I went straight to the bathroom, did my business, and then washed my hands. When I was done, I walked out the bathroom and seen Mason leaning against the wall.

"Oh, hey!" I smiled, quickly looking at his chest, then back to his eyes before he noticed.

He smiled back at me, "Hey." He casually said, pushing himself off the wall and walking towards me. With such long äss legs, he was in front of me in about 3 seconds, making me have to look up just to see his face.

My height compared to his was short, and I hated it because I get neck strain from just having to look up at him every time he tried to talk to me.

"Why were you outside the bathroom like a stalker?" I said, looking up at him curiously. He chuckled, amused.

"You think I was being a stalker?" He said, looking down at me, the look in his eyes giving everything away.

I nodded, "Yeah, I mean as soon as I walked out, you were there and it kind of made me uncomfortable because I thought I was alone. Did you hear me singing?" I questioned him nervously, praying that he didn't hear me singing the song 'Give your heart a break' by Demi Lovato. I would just die of embarrassment if he did.

"Yeah," He chuckled. "You sounded beautiful. But you should really work on the high notes," He winced slightly. "They could use some work."

I gasped, taking off my shoe and slapping him with it in the face. "How rude! I didn't sound that bad did I?" I pretended to fake cry, trying to make it look believable.

His eyes widened, "No! You sounded great, I was just kidding! Your voice is beautiful!" He scratched the back of his neck, looking anywhere but my fake teary eyes. I started snickering.

He looked at me confused, "What's so funny?" He said, looking at me questionably.

"You, silly!" I said, laughing as his face turned red out of embarrassment.

"Were you just-just faking?" He said, his facial expression showing he was bewildered.

"Yup," I chuckled, slapping his chest playfully.

"You should have seen your face!" I snickered, looking up at his face. His eyes held amusement.

"What did my face look like?" He tilted his head, smirking down at me.

"I-I" I looked into his eyes, beginning to become hypnotized.

"That's what I thought." He chuckled.

As soon as I was out the trance, I gasped and slapped him across the face, hard. His eyes widened.

"Did you seriously use your alpha voice on me?!" I said dramatically, making him snicker and nod. I growled at him.

"That's mean!" I whined, leaning against his chest. Once I seen my opportunity, I made sure he wasn't looking, and then I bit his arm.

"Hey!" He growled. I smirked.

"Awe, is the alpha gonna cry?" I snickered, he growled at me. I winked at him, and I watched as his eyes darkened. My eyes widened.

I grabbed my shoe, and then ran down the hall. I ran straight towards our room and slammed the door, locking it and sliding down, leaning my head against it.

I heard his loud footsteps run down the hall, then stopping at the door. I gasped. He wouldn't break the door, right?

I listened closely to his heavy breathing, then his dark voice carried through the crack in the door, and I heard it clearly.

"Alex, you better open the door or I might have to break it down..." He mumbled, then I heard the sound of breaking wood, which the door was made of. My eyes went wide.

"Come on...Alex, don't keep your mate waiting." He said dramatically, and then I felt my head bang against the door. He must've leaned against it from the other side.

I'm sure he could hear my heart beating in my chest. I was terrified. I didn't know if it was his wolf talking or him, and I didn't want to find out.

"If you open this door, I won't do anything. I promise." It sounded like Mason was talking, but I couldn't quite tell, since him and his wolf must have been competing for control. It came out kind of muffled.

"O-okay..." I mumbled. I got up off the floor, and unlocked the door, watching as it came flying off its hinges.

I felt a huge weight knock me to the ground, and I hit my head on the wooden floor. Everything was blurry as I looked up, just barely seeing a black wolf, before everything went black.