Chapter 35

Alex's POV

With Charles finally gone, Mason and I  have never been closer and happier.

He never lets me leave his side, saying I'm his and he even threatened some teenage boys were checking me out. I felt bad for them, but he wouldn't hear me and told them off.

I ignored him for a few hours, and then he came to where I was and pleaded for me to forgive him. Of course I did.

I lay in the bed, breathing heavily while looking over at Mason who was sleeping peacefully, his chest moving up and down unevenly at times.

We both have just completed the mating process, and I am extremely uncomfortable down there right now.

I sighed and got up, I walked over to the bathroom and got in the shower.

I stood under the hot water for a few minutes before I felt a warm presence behind me.

I looked back and smiled, seeing Mason staring at me smiling.

I walked up to him and hugged him, leaning up and kissing him as he kissed me back.

~After The Shower~

I laughed as he wrapped a towel around me, then he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," I whispered back. He chuckled.

"I know you do..."  He smirked. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Shut up."

"You know you love me." He winked, and I smiled then said sarcastically,

"No, I just let you mark me and mate with me because I hated you."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaded me into the bedroom.

"Come on, let's go get breakfast."

I nodded and got changed, then we walked downstairs and got some breakfast with the pack.

Mom smiled and greeted us as we sat down. We both greeted her back.

"What was that noise last night? Sounded like you were having a good time." She winked at me, my face went a deep shade of red.

"MOM!" I yelled, embarrassed as everyone around the table started laughing.

"So, how was it?" She asked, looking at me smirking.

"It was-- wait a second, dad!" I growled, and he walked into the kitchen, coffee mug in hand, chuckling.

"Dear leave her alone. We just got her back, I don't want her leaving because her own mother doesn't know when to be quiet." He told her, rolling his eyes playfully.

"But dear, it's my job to embarrass her, I'm her mother." She chuckled, and I just wanted to die of embarrassment because everyone was watching the two talk about how embarrassing and not embarrassing their daughter is either good or bad.

I covered my face, mumbling curses under my breath as they continued voicing their opinions.

"Okay mom that's enough." I rolled my eyes, and she looked over at me and laughed.

"I was just wondering if you had a good time. Seemed it with all those sounds last night." She winked. I wanted to die.

"Okay. I'm leaving." I got up and walked out of the room.

I could hear everyone laughing as I left, making me blush harder out of embarrassment.

Please lord just kill me now, this torture is too much for me.