Chapter 17

Alex's POV

I winced as the sunlight from the window streamed in and shined in my eyes.

I covered them with my arms and tried to go back to sleep. I groaned as the sun wouldn't go away.

I sighed and sat up in the bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked over at the clock. I gasped as I seen the time.

'10:00am'

I was supposed to go with Mason to the fair today!

I quickly got out of bed and ran to the shower, grabbing my towel off my closet door on the way.

~~5 Minutes Later~~

I took a really quick shower and then sprinted to my closet.

I grabbed a random dress and slipped it on, then put on my black and white converse.

I ran around my room brushing my hair, my teeth, and grabbing my phone and purse. I threw the things I needed inside my purse and ran out the room, down the stairs, and into the living room, right towards the front door.

I threw it open and got in my car, driving off towards the pack house.

I leaned back in my seat and took a deep breath. Mason will understand...right? I just overslept. I'm sure he'll understand.

~~A couple minutes later~~

"I PLANNED THIS DAY, AND YOU GO AND OVERSLEEP! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, ALEX!"

Or maybe he won't understand...

I felt the water build up in my eyes, and Mason's expression softened. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face in my neck. I sniffled.

He soothingly rubbed my back, moving his head to look me in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm not mad at you...". He whispered and smiled, kissing my lips gently.

I smiled at him, kissing him back. He parted our lips and rested his forehead on mine, both of us breathing heavily.

"Still wanna go to the fair?" He mumbled.

"Sure." I whispered back, pecking his lips.

"Let's go." He smirked at me.

I let him grab my hand, loving the way it felt like a thousand fireworks were erupting in me.

We both smiled at each other, and walked out the door.

A/N: Sorry it's short 😕 I'll update again tomorrow. 🙂