Chapter 34

Mason's POV
~3 Months Later~

The fight has begun. Charles finally set battle on my pack, and we have to fight back. I held my gaze on this wolf that was cowering under me, making me smirk.

The stupid wolf thought it could attack me from behind, but I found it and pinned it down, and now I'm going to kill it.

I snapped its neck, and then proceeded on my way to find Charles. I grimaced. That douche think he has the right to call my mate his. Alex told me everything he said to her, and I was beyond angry. How dare he? She belongs to me.

I ran my hand through my hair, walking to my destination.

I stopped walking as I looked at the scene. My beta, Blake, he was pinning down Charles, just about to snap his neck, snarling at him.

"Woah, what's wrong?" I walked over, pinning down Charles as Blake moved.

"He tried to attack me, but luckily I seen him." Blake growled, and I narrowed my eyes at Charles.

"Go on, kill me! But just know, I will have Alex, and when she's mine, I'll take her powers, and she'll be with me forever!" He laughed manically. I growled.

"She's MINE!" I snarled, and he smirked at me.

"Just wait Alpha...she'll soon be mine; and when she is, you won't be able to do a thing about it." He snarled. I glared.

"Just snap his neck!" I barked at Blake, and he quickly did.

His eyes held determination as he went limp on the floor, and Blake stood over him, shaking his head.

~Couple Hours Later~

"The time has come to accept Alexandria Gabriella Miller as your Luna!" I boomed through the mic, everyone cheered.

"With this knife, I shall cut both our wrists and seal our bond together through blood!" I yelled, and everyone cheered again.

Alex took the knife and cut her wrist gently, while I took the knife and did the same. She connected her blood to mine and we smiled at each other.

I grabbed her waist, hugging her tightly to my side. She leaned up and kissed my cheek affectionately. I smiled.

"MATE! MATE! MATE!" Everyone chanted, and I smirked at them all.

"Gladly." And with that, I pulled Alex into a passionate kiss.