Chapter 15

Charles POV

Ha! That woman thinks she can stop me from kïlling Alexandra and taking that power of hers?! Don't make me laugh! That witch can't even protect herself. So how will she protect someone so powerful. If I take her powers, I'll be the powerful one!

I smirked to myself and chugged down my beer as my head throbbed. Ignoring it, I grabbed some whiskey and chugged down both bottles of my beer and whiskey and chuckled to myself as it all spilled down onto my clothes.

That boy will be sorry he ever ditched me. He won't be helping her once I'm done with him. He's my son, not hers. Not that woman that I married that loved her kids. Pfft, kids my áss. She left those brats to my care and died.

Too bad they'll never know I was the one that killed her. Of course I was drunk, but I just patched her up and she still bled through a couple days later. Telling her kids she was sick. Ha yeah right.

I rolled my eyes and chugged down more stuff. I don't even care what it is anymore.

I sighed and rubbed my temples. I'm tired. I got up, wobbled upstairs and lied down in my bed and fell asleep, snoring.

Alex's POV

Daniel and I looked through everything to help find my mom and dad.

I found out he knew my real parents. He remembered them coming to the house as I was in the baby carriage. He remembered them setting me down on the doorstep and leaving. He said they never came back for me.

I wiped a tear and sniffled. I turned as I felt someone rubbing my back. I breathed a sigh. It was just Daniel.

"You okay, sis?" He mumbled, gazing at me with worry.

I nodded. I didn't want to worry him, but I'm sure he knew why I was crying.

"Alex. If they're that upset with you gone, I'm sure they're looking for you just as much as you are for them. Don't worry. Our--" he breathed a sigh, "My mom told me that they've regretted leaving you on the doorstep ever since they did. They miss you, so much. Don't ever doubt their love. I'm sure they don't doubt yours. They love you with all their heart. They'll find you, or we'll find them. And when we do, I'm sure they will never let you go again." He lied a hand on my shoulder, smiling softly at me.

I sighed and mumbled, "Thanks. I needed that." I smiled back and he removed his hand, letting it drop back into his lap.

"Okay so let's continue this. We'll find them. You just have to believe."

"I believe."

What the two siblings didn't know, was as soon as they believed in one another and the hope around them, a shooting star flew past.

Her dream will come true....

Very very soon...