Chapter 19

Mason's POV

Did I just hear her correctly? I think I did. I've been waiting to hear that, so if she said it I would be the happiest man/werewolf in the world!

It warms a mate's heart to hear their soul mate say 'I love you', it means they both fell deeply in love and couldn't bear to lose the other or can't stand it if one of us were to die. A mate's instinct would be to die with them, the pain of losing them too strong.

I breathed out a sigh, still carrying Alex in my arms. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. She's the best mate I could ever ask for. I wouldn't want anyone else, ever. She's meant for me, and I'm meant for her. I only hope one day that we can continue the generation of Alpha and Luna, passing it to our children and they're mate's.

I smiled to myself and looked down at Alex. She was breathing calmly, the snores coming out of her mouth every so often. I found it adorable.

I walked into the house, grabbing my keys out of my back pocket and setting them on the coffee table, then started the trek upstairs.

As soon as I arrived at my room door, I walked in and set Alex gently on the bed.

She switched positions, then she started moving her arms; desperately looking for some type of warmth.

I chuckled and lied down next to her, clutching her waist and pulling her closer to me.

Her body aligned perfectly with mine. She was definitely my true soul mate, and if she isn't, I am never going to let her go.

I breathed in her scent, gently tracing her hips, smiling to myself as I think,

"All mine...no one else's."

I kissed her cheek, hugging her more close to me as I went to sleep.