•1•

"What? You want me to date her? For $50?" Shawn smirked, looking over at her in debate.

"That's what I said. It's a bet," Sam chuckled towards his best friend.

"That's easy, you've already lost this Sam," Shawn took a swig of his drink, looking over at her once again with a smug look on his face.

———————————

Just a few disclaimers before you start reading:

•I have finished re-editing this! Updates will be as normal now, and we're all back up to date. And there will be new & fresh chapters from now on!

•This book is so fucking old, so don't get me started on how shit and cringy it is. I was much younger when I wrote this, and my grammar is awful. I have improved since, I swear ;)

• THIS IS A STORY! FICTION! Don't know how many times I have to repeat myself. Shawn is not the same guy irl, we get it. He's sweet and innocent and too pure, so not like the character he plays in this. I kind of picture the guy as someone else, not Shawn since he's too pure.

• If I have any grammar/spelling mistakes don't comment. It's literally the most annoying thing ever. Honestly, I don't mind if someone does it in a nice way, but it's when people are like 'omg it's SHAWN not SEAN' that piss me off. Okay? Okay.

• The purpose of the character Shawn plays is to show how some guys are, because I have met a fair few assholes... It's all about the character development and how he changes throughout the story! Once an asshole, then to the sweetheart he is irl!

• To everyone who has something negative to say about the characters shut your trap and keep your opinions to yourself... please! No one wants to hear what you have to say. Comments like this, 'Shawn isn't like this tf' we fucking know, it's fiction hun 😉

• Lastly, I appreciate all my readers! Thank you to everyone who has put up with my shitty writing!

I realise how harsh I sound on this opening, but I promise I'm nice! Just sick of the same bs 😉

Disclaimers rant over. Hope you like the story!