•32•

It had been 3 months since the events of Shawn's breakdown at my house, and it had been the longest three months ever imaginable; A lot had happened.

Emma and Sam got back together, by the encouragement of myself as well as Shawn. As much as I didn't like the idea of it, I knew how much Emma was missing him and it showed me how much they really meant to each other. Also, it was never really my choice.

I didn't want them to feel like it was my fault for their separation, and Sam was truly sorry for what he'd done to us both. He also came to my house to apologise, in which I forgave him because I knew he was just protecting his best friend, just as I had mine.

Shawn on the other hand, hadn't stopped trying to fix his doings. At one point, he'd put flowers at the front of my door every day, cliché yet it made my heart warm.

He really meant it when he said he wanted to amend things, but I still wasn't over what he had done. As petty as it sounded, I just couldn't help but tell myself how it was all a lie.

Every little thing was on repeat in my head, it was all that was on my mind. I could scream to make it stop, to at least give myself some breathing space from the suffocation of Shawn.

School was still a bore, and coming up was the dreaded exam season; meaning my head was in a book constantly. Studying was the only thing keeping my mind away from Shawn, which is why I did so much of it.

My mum wasn't happy with the separation either. She grew fond of him, so me telling her what he had done made her whole attitude shocked, she couldn't believe the words that came from my mouth.

Though me and her had spent hours talking about the situation, and herself having strong beliefs in god, told me to always forgive for peoples wrong doings, especially if they can see theirselves the mistakes they've made and have apologised.

Her words stuck with me, and I did the right thing by accepting his apology. Though he was thankful and relieved, I was sure to make it clear that I wasn't ready to jump back into a relationship with him so soon. Of course, like the gentlemen I knew him to be, he understood and gave me my space.

So from this day forward, me and Shawn were still no longer as one. I could honestly say that I missed him, and my heart still ached at the sight of him, but time apart was what we needed. And maybe one day, we could go back to what we once were.

————————-
The end.
This is such an awful ending, but considering it took me 2 years to write this it had to come to an end lmao.
Thank you all for reading and supporting this book, I'm grateful for all of you.

I want to start writing again after my exams, so let's hope so.