•4•

Shawn's POV

"Sam, this party is dead. Where are the hot chicks, man?" I huffed, my eyes scanning around the room as music blasted out of the speakers. Multiple girls scattered across the room, but no one in particular caught my attention.

"Just be patient. The wild ones are always the latest to arrive." He smirked, and I chuckled shaking my head.

I gripped the alcoholic beverage tighter in my hand and lifted it up to my mouth, taking a large gulp from the cup. The liquid burned the back of my throat, damn I missed that feeling.

I took notice to the stares from everyone around me, which were all from the girls and the gays. I smirked, and sent a wink to the group of girls huddled together, practically melting as they began giggling.

"Looks like you might get lucky tonight," Sam slapped his hand on my shoulder, his eyes glinting towards the girls.

Our short conversation was interrupted my a group of boys wolf whistling in the corner of the room. People's curious eyes began to wonder over to the sounds, as did mine and Sam's.

"Told you." Sam gestured over to the two girls that just entered the house. They look new, I don't think I've seen them before.

"Are they new?" I asked Sam, keeping my eye on the small girl in the red dress, that showed all of her curves. It gripped her waist perfectly, showing how gorgeous she looked.

"Dude, are you serious? That's Emma King and Kelsey-May." He raised his eyebrows at me as if I was stupid; which is how I felt right now.

Wait what? "You know, the one I betted you to date for a month?" He added, watching my puzzled face.

"No way, I don't believe you! She's hot! It can't be her." I shook my head in shock. I hate to admit it, but she looked amazing. I've never seen her dress like that before, but she needs to show herself off more often.

"Well, you better believe me." He glanced over in there direction once again, keeping his eye on the girl who is believed to be Emma.

I noticed Kelsey was getting a lot of attention from other boys which never would've spoken to her before. The boys who are just desperate for something from anyone who will give it to them.

"Im gonna go speak to her." I confidently confirmed, pulling my jacket up by the collar. Might as well start the bet as of now, sooner the better.

"Go get em, tiger." Sam winked and patted my back. Here goes nothing.

Kelsey's POV

I laughed and continued to dance with Emma, singing the lyrics to the song playing on the speakers. Our bodies moving in syncs with the beat.

"I need a drink, you coming?" Emma soon asked, voice raised over the loud music.

I nodded and began to walk over to the small bar that was in the corner of the room. This Sam kid must be rich, I swear he could be thought as a celebrity with all of his money, expensive houses and cars.

"4 shots of your strongest, please." Emma smiled flirtatiously at the bartender. He nodded and began to make our drinks, not even bothering about asking for ID.