•6•

Hey guys!!
Hope you like the new chapter😉
-------------------------

"Honey, Have you packed for the trip?" My mother asked me, poking her head into my room.

"Yeah." I smiled glancing up from my phone. It was now Monday morning, which meant the event that happened with Shawn was two days ago.

He has texted me since, asking me if I was going to the trip, which I replied with a simple 'yes'. Other than that, I haven't heard much from him.

My mum grabbed my suitcase from my bed and took it downstairs, placing it at the front door.

"Goodness me, Kelsey. What have you got in there?" She laughed, pointing towards my suitcase. "It's only a three days, not a month."

"Well, I couldn't decide what clothes to pack, so I shoved in most of my wardrobe." I smiled cheekily, watching my mom roll her eyes in reply.

------------

After I had said my goodbyes to my mum, she dropped me off at school. I was now standing next to most of my classmates, waiting to get on the bus.

"Hey bitch!" A familiar high-pitched voice spoke behind me. I instantly knew who it was.

"Hey Emma." I laughed, turning around and hugging her. She dropped her suitcase and wrapped her arms around me.

I remembered Fridays events and instantly pulled away. "You left me at the party!?"

"Oh, about that." She laughed nervously. "I'm really sorry, I was with Sam the entire night, I kind of forgot everything else."

I gasp at my best friend. "Ditch me for a guy, what a great friend you are,"

"Hey! I said sorry! He's nice, I promise," She pouted, but soon erupted in laughter.

Our moment was soon disrupted by someone clearing their throat. I looked in the direction on where it came from and instantly groaned. Shawn.

"What do you want, Shawn?" I sighed annoyed and leaned my weight on one foot.

"Well hello to you too." He said sarcastically. I narrowed my eyes at him, hopefully he should get the message that I want him to leave us alone.

"H-hey Emma." Sam stuttered nervously, coming out of know where. Emma's eyes went slightly wide.

"Hey Sam." She smiled showing her pearly whites, making Sam's cheeks turn a crimson red colour.

"Talk about awkward... when are you two gonna date?" I broke the silence, causing Emma and Sam to both look away awkwardly, and Shawn held a laugh behind his closed mouth.

"Great move putting them in this position," Shawn commented, obviously finding the humor in the situation like I did.

"Alright everyone! Gather around! Gather around!" The teacher, Mrs. Grey repeated, motioning her arms towards herself.

We all shuffled closer towards her. "I have a sheet with the names of who is sitting where." She spoke with a raised voice so everyone could hear.

"You will also be partnered with the opposite sex." She said, causing everyone to groan. Apart from that one couple who were planning to sit next to each other already. Probably to suck each other's faces off.

She soon began to read out the pairs. "Brooklyn and Maddie, Emma and Sam, Shawn and Kelsey!" She shouted, her eyes scanning through the sheet.

What?! Him!? I can't sit next to him for the next 2 hours! I widened my eyes and looked over to Shawn with hopeful eyes, wishing that he would object. But he only stared back at me with a smirk on his face. Talk about a cliche...

I sighed loudly and stomped onto the bus, dragging my suitcase along. I can never win with him. The wheels to my bag suddenly got caught on the step on the bus, and stopping me from walking any further.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath, tugging at my suitcase.

Shawn stood at the step, biting his lip to stop the urge to laugh. I growled at him, annoyed by his presence.

"Here." He offered, taking ahold of my suitcase and lifting it up from the step, unjamming it.

"I could've done it myself." I scoffed, taking my suitcase to the compartment above the seats. I sound like a bitch right now, but who cares.

"Yeah, clearly." He scoffed also, sitting down on a seat. I sat next to him, shuffling up to the edge, trying to get as far away as possible from him.

"Just shut up. And don't talk to me." I spit quietly, watching the students fill up the bus. The last student got on the bus, and the bus doors closed.

"Why do hate me so much? Have I done something?" He asked with a confused, but firm tone as if he was getting frustrated.

"Because I know what you do, how to play your games. And I'm not going to fall for your trap."