•11•

I reacted quickly and pushed Shawn off me, worried about my mum finding us. He stumbled back with wide eyes, clearly as panicked as I was.

"Fuck, She's early!" I whispered, looking up at Shawn who was regaining his breath back. He looked down at me like I was stupid.

"Yeah, no shit!" He whispered back, pushing his curls back from his reddened face. I looked around the room and glanced at the back door of the house, grabbing Shawn's arm and dragging him over to the door.

I heard my mum go upstairs, most likely to the bathroom since that's where she usually heads straight for after work. That brought us more time to get him out of here.

"You have to go through the back door," I spoke quietly, unlocking it for him.

"I'm sorry," I apologised, hoping he wouldn't be mad. If anything he looked the complete opposite.

He gave me a cheeky grin. "Something tells me you sneak around a lot."

"Shut up and leave!" I whisper shouted, rolling my eyes at his comment. He smirked, squeezing through the opened door before turning back around towards me.

"Tonight was great. See you tomorrow?" He smirked, obviously hinting at what just happened. To be honest, I still couldn't believe it myself. It all happened so fast.

"Sure, whatever." I replied uninterested, too concerned about my mother spotting him.

He winked and blew me a kiss, whispering his goodbyes before leaving. And just like that, he was gone. The night sky made it harder to spot him, I hope he knew how to get to his car out at the front.

Luckily for me, we had neighbours how had dozens of cars parked everywhere, so my mum wouldn't of questioned seeing Shawn's car parked outside.

I closed the back door, the breeze hitting me in the face as I did so. That was too close. God knows what would've happened if she found us.

My mum made her way downstairs and into the kitchen, where we both exchanged hugs and talked for a while.

Though as we talked, I only had one thing in my mind. Shawn. As crazy as it sounded, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I had so many questions I couldn't answer myself.

Shawn's PoV

I entered my room with a sigh, thinking about what just happened. I hadn't planned for that kiss to happen, but if I knew it would be like that I would've tried it out sooner.

It wasn't like any of the kisses I've had before. So cliche, I know. But I meant what I said when I said she was different.

She actually made me laugh. And she was always natural, hardly any makeup. After today, getting to spend time with her one-on-one really changed things.

I came to the realisation of how beautiful she really was. Her piercing green eyes were captivating, as well as her golden smile. It was always genuine unlike most. Her brunette waves flowed down her back.

I shook my head, trying to get her out of my head. It was near to impossible... that kiss, it was something else. Though I couldn't be thinking that, Sam couldn't win this...

I sound like such a dick. I didn't want to see this as a bet anymore, it seemed ridiculous and cruel. Maybe I should try and sleep it off...

------------------
Heyy!! New & updated chapter!
Vote and comment!😉