•27•

Emma giggled as Sam held her gently, whispering something into her ear. We were all at Sam's house right now, waiting around for Shawn to turn up.

"Sam, have you done with my shirt you stole?" Jake walked into the room in just a pair of grey joggers, no shirt.

My eyes widened at his perfectly sculpted chest and abs. He looked like a work of art; a complete god.

"Ah, shit. Didn't realise you had company," He mumbled, the colour of his cheeks altering to a more brighter red. His eyes were trained onto me, whereas I couldn't remove my eyes off his body.

Of course I had a boyfriend, but a girl can look right? I'm sure Shawn looks at other girls too.

Sam sighed. "Yeah, whatever. I'll go get it."

He stood up from his seat on the sofa, with Emma trailing behind him like a lost sheep. They began to walk up the stairs leaving only me and Jake by ourselves.

His smirk widened at my staring, which never changed as sam left. "Like the view?"

I snapped my eyes up to his, clearing my throat uncomfortably. "Shut up."

His cute laugh filled my ears as he stepped closer to the space where I was standing. "You know you do."

"Can you cover up, please?" I spoke in a annoyed voice, but with no hints of irritation.

Ugh, what the hell am I thinking? Get a grip, Kelsey.

"I'm comfortable with my body, why should I want to hide it?" He grinned, his eyebrows raising up and down.

I rolled my eyes and let out a breathy laugh, crossing my arms across my chest. "Boys make me sick."

"Then why are you dating one? If you're into girls you should've just said," he took a step back with his hands in the air, the muscles on his arms now looking larger.

"Ha-ha. What a comedian," I spoke sarcastically. He let out a laugh, his abs tensing as he did so. Wow.

I looked away as soon as I could hoping he wouldn't catch me staring. It's kind of hard not to look when there's a half naked hot guy standing 2 feet away from you, let's be honest.

"So you're not into girls?" He smirked, a brow raised.

Rolling my eyes once again, I replied. "I have a boyfriend. Sorry, but there's no girl-on-girl action happening in my life."

"Hmh, good." He clenched his jaw and looked at me seriously, not sensing the humour laced in my voice.

"Good? What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned, my curiosity killing the cat.

"I mean," His presence neared to me even closer than before. His fingers curved into the waves of my hair as he played with it. "I don't have to worry about not having a chance."

My eyes widened out of my sockets, and I gulped loudly. In this moment I had no idea how to react. A chance? What the hell does that mean?

Our strange, confusing chat came to an end as Sam came tumbling back into the room, with Emma still clinging onto his arm like a lap dog.

For some reason, my conversations are always interrupted. I don't have much luck, honestly.

"Here it is," Sam threw the red coloured shirt towards Jake, who by now had taken a step back to put some distance between us.