•7•

When we had finally reached the mansion, the place we were staying at, we got the keys to our rooms. Thank god we had arrived, the ride was terribly awkward with Shawn. He was silent the rest a of the way there, which I was appreciative of him for.

"I'm having this bed!" I shouted to Emma, running over to the double bed, centred in the corner of the room.

"What?! Noo! That's not fair!" She whined, slouching her shoulders.

"Yes it is, I got here first." I laughed.

"Ugh, fine." She huffed, walking over to the single bed opposite me. Haha, poor Emma.

I sat up from the bed and began to unpack my suitcase. The bedroom was extremely nice, with pretty paintings of flowers hung upon the walls.

"Where is the plug so I can charge my phone?!" Emma moaned, rummaging through every corner of the room looking for a plug.

On top of Emma's groaning, there was a loud banging coming from the room opposite us, followed by some sort of laughter.

I tried to ignore it, but the loud noises continued, beginning to get on my nerves. I charged to the door, ready to scream bloody murder to whoever it was making such a noise.

"Where are you going?" I blanked out Emma's calls and slammed our door shut, heading to the room from where the sound was coming from.

Once I reached the door, I knocked on it furiously, my anger getting the best of me. The loud noise and laughing suddenly stopped.

I heard some short of shuffling behind the door, and It soon opened.

"Can you stop with the-" I stopped my sudden outburst once I saw who it was. Shawn, with no shirt. I gulped and looked down at his abs that look sharp enough to cut your finger. Damn.

He is gorgeous. I just want to jump on him and- what? No Kelsey, stop it.

"Like the view?" Shawn smirked, leaning an arm against the door frame. I blinked a few times, taking my gaze from his toned body.

I scoffed. "No, actually. I was just thinking that you need to work out more." Lies. Everything I said was a lie.

"Mhm, I think I'm good. Don't body shame me, that's not nice," He smirked cheekily.

"Whatever." I screw my face up and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"So, Kelsey. What do you want?" He leaned himself against the frame of the door, the smirk never once leaving his face.

"You're too noisy. It's pissing me off," I stated plainly, crossing my arms across my chest.

"I know that's not the real reason," He chuckled.

"Oh yeah, of course it's not," I spat sarcastically. This only made his smirk widen.

"You just wanted an excuse to see me."

Is this kid for real?

"Fuck, didn't think it would be that obvious. Tell me, what was it that gave it away?" I continued with my sarcasm, watching his smirk turn into a smile, and he let out a small laugh.

Did he really just smile? I hadn't seen him smile much, only smirk.

"A Lot of sarcasm from someone so small," He stated, shaking his head softly.

"Height has nothing to do with sarcasm," I said obviously, with a small smirk of my own.

"You just don't seem like the type," He shrugged, his eyes connecting with mine.

"Really? Then what is my type?" I questioned, curious to find out for myself. I never really saw myself as someone who fit into a category. I mean, I wasn't popular, nor was I a nerd. It wasn't something I thought about much.

"That's something I will find out, eventually," He then replied, moving away from the door and getting ready to close it. "Just you wait, Little one."

With that he closed the door, leaving me in some type of shock. What was that supposed to mean? Though I brushed off his little comment, hoping it was some sort of joke.

I slowly turned around and began walking to my room, totally forgetting the reason I had knocked on his door in the first place.

———————-

New chapter! I'm really sorry for the fact I keep updating! I know this is confusing. I'm updating the chapters as soon as I've done re-writing!

For anyone who has read this book or was/is half way through, I suggest re-reading from the beginning since it has most likely been re-written!
Thanks for understanding, it will be better in the end because it won't be that shit of a story lmao.