Chapter One

A/N: This sequel takes place about six months after she gets surgery. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for reading :)

Scott's P.O.V

I haven't seen Abby in over six months. She's been gone on a trip with my Father in Florida at some convention thing.

    Abby and my Father immediately started getting along better after the whole Parker thing subsided. Mostly because my Father thinks she'd be a great person to have take his place at the college when he retires. Falon, Daniel, and I have absolutely no interest in getting a job at the college so imagine how overjoyed my Father was when he met Abby. She's literally the most intelligent person I've met, so it's no wonder my Father loves her. He's taken her in as his very own intern, so that's why they've been gone at this conference for so long.

Right now, I'm sitting in the living room drinking a far too hot cup of coffee. It's half past noon and I'm sitting here watching cartoons in my Monsters Inc. boxers.

I don't know whether or not you can tell, but I don't plan on doing much with my life.

"Will you please stop moping around and actually do something?" Falon asks walking in with Anna on his back. I immediately feel jealous that Falon always gets to have his girlfriend here but I haven't seen mine in over six months.

"I miss Abby," I say taking a large gulp of coffee.

"That seems to have become your daily mantra. You were literally just skyping with her ten minutes ago," Anna says hopping of fo Falon's back and dragging him to sit on the couch next to me. "You need to go out and do something with your life Scott. You've been wearing the same pair of boxers for three days."

    I roll my eyes at her. I have not been wearing these boxers for three days. I have exactly thirteen pairs of these Monsters Inc. boxers. They're almost the only kind of boxers that I like to wear.

"It's been so long," I whine.

"It has," she says nodding and leaning her head on Falon's shoulder. "But absence makes the heart grow fonder. Besides you act as though she isn't coming back tomorrow."

I nod and stand up. Another eleven house of doing nothing until Abby gets back.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I stare at the door eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Father and my princess. I straighten up the tie that I had nervously thrown on this morning when getting dressed. My foot is tapping on the floor at an unsteady pace.

"Tap your foot any quicker and you'll burn a hole in the floor," Liam says from where he's leaning against the table. I glare at him before looking back at the door. My Mother looks over at us and smiles, shaking her head.

"I never thought you'd end up being such a romantic Scott," my Mom says before looking at Liam. "Now I guess we're just waiting on you to find someone."

"Oh no there's no one for me," Liam laughs shaking his head at my Mother. "You'll have to talk to whoever is writing my story, but either way, I'm pretty sure that there isn't anyone out there for me."

    My Mother is about to reply but before she can the front door is opening and I'm out of my seat faster than any of them could even blink. I walk towards the door and my breath catches as soon as I catch sight of her. She's wearing a very professional looking dress and her hair has grown much longer. The ends of her hair are highlights a shade of blonde which is different but completely works for her. When she sees me she smiles a very bright smile but I don't take time to examine it as I all but tackle her. I wrap my arms around her waist happily and lift her in the air before spinning her around several times. She squeals out of surprise and excitement.