Bonus Chapter

Scott's P.O.V

I look at myself nervously as my hands brush tentatively down the front of my completely white tuxedo. I try to ignore the three monkeys that are bouncing around the room behind me as I continue to fix myself. I force myself to stop fixing my already straightened out tux so that I can turn around.

"Guys I'm freaking out," I turn around and frown when I see my three groomsmen paying absolutely no attention to me at all. Daniel is doing a hand stand next to the couch while Carter and Falon sit beside him, timing to see how long he can make it without falling.

I groan, wishing that I had groomsmen who didn't act like they were still in middle school. Victor was actually supposed to be my third groomsman, but he has some big meeting with some guy in Portland. So I ended up asking Carter to be my groomsmen since we'd become pretty good friends over the years. Once I figured out that he was, in fact, not in love with me and that he didn't want Abby then we started getting along a lot better. I probably could have avoided a ton of the drama that we went through had I just listened to Abby in the first place.

"Can you guys at least try being helpful?" I march over to them feeling extremely frustrated. I push Daniel's legs slightly and that's all it takes for him to start flailing as he falls backwards and on to his back. Falon and Carter look up at me from the ground with narrowed eyes. "You're supposed to be making me feel less nervous."

"You didn't have to do that," Daniel groans as he rolls over and looks up at me, his hair now in dismay from his fall. "And I didn't sign up to be a member of the pity wagon for you. I'm here because Mom and Dad would have been pissed had I declined your request to be a groomsman. I still can't believe that you picked Falon to be your best man."

"Well believe it," Falon sticks his tongue out at Daniel before showing off the signature Rogers' smirk. "I'm better than you. You can't even pay attention to anything right now. You'd have been a terrible best man."

"I know that," Daniel admits tilting his head to the side. "That doesn't mean that I don't still want to be the best man."

"Well you can't be," Falon teases before standing up and looking over at me. "And what's wrong with you? You were just fine yesterday."

"I wasn't getting married yesterday," I growl and glance over at myself in the mirror again to make sure that nothing has fallen out of place in the short amount of time that I've taken to talk to them. "But I'm literally an hour away from getting married and I feel like I'm going to throw up all over the place."

"That would certainly be a turn off," Falon winces as he runs a hand over his freshly shaved jaw. "Throwing up probably wouldn't be a very good idea. I still don't understand why you're freaking out though, Abby wouldn't have said yes to you if she didn't want to marry you."

"What if she did though?" My eyes widen slightly as my mind slowly begins creating different possibilities inside of my head. "Women run away at the altar all of the time. What if I did something in the last nine months that made her regret her agreement to marry me and she's going to say no?"

"You're really annoying to talk to," Falon gives me a bored look. "Abby is obviously just as much in love with you as you are with her. It' actually disgusting, like I want to gauge my eyes out every time that I have to sit around you two."

"We aren't disgusting," I scoff at him but a small smile slips on to my face nonetheless.

"You are disgusting," Carter says from where he's sitting on the ground. "But that's okay because that's how Scotty and I are too."