Chapter Fifteen

A/N: I just posted a new story and it would be awesome if you guys checked it out. It's called "Dreaming Of Love" and I'm really excited for you guys to see what I have planned for it.

Scott's P.O.V

It's half past midnight when I hear the door finally open and I'm so pissed that I don't even check to see if it's her at this point. I continue to stare at the TV screen as images fly by, I don't think I've ever felt so used up in my life. She moves in front of the TV screen so that she's blocking it and I scowl at her.

"Scott-"

I cut her off as soon as she starts to speak, feeling my annoyance begin to fuel me. I stand up towering over her as she looks up at me with guilt filled eyes.

"Save it," I shrug staying calmer than I thought it would be. "Just save the bullshit please."

"No Scott stop it and lie-"

"No you stop it," I shake my head at her angrily. "Do you even know how much of a bitch I feel like right now? I sat around and waited for you for six hours."

"If you would just listen-"

"Abby I'm fucking done listening to you!" I turn around and began pacing back and forth. "I've been patient with you for months now. Every day I sit here like a lost puppy because you always seem to have something better to do, and you know what? It fucking hurts Abby. I know you've got things to do, I get it. But when did you decide that I was no longer a priority our you? Was it before or after you started hanging out with Carter the gay trash bag?"

"You're still a priority for me Scott," she says softly and I roll my eyes at that. "But I still have other priorities-"

"Like playing assistant with my Dad for 13 hours a day?" I ask sarcastically. "All I asked for was one day. I've been patient every other day but really Abby? On our anniversary?"

"Our anniversary?" She furrows her eyebrows before her eyes grow wide. "Oh shit, I'm-"

"You're what?" I stop and look a her as she stares back with pleading eyes. "Sorry? Cause I've heard that one before and I don't believe you. Someone who's sorry, wouldn't keep doing shit like this."

She stays silent as we stare at each other. Part of me is hoping that she's going to tell me something to disprove everything I just said. It hopes that she's going to have a better reason for getting here late than what she's giving me right now. But when she doesn't talk I nod my head slowly and stand up straight.

"You don't even want this," I say shaking my head slowly.

"Wait what?" She tilts her head at me with a confused look on her face. "What are you talking about?"

"This," I say calmly. "A relationship. I know I have some growing up to do, but you do too. And maybe it's best that you're not in a relationship while you do it."

"Scott you really think that breaking up is going to help right now?" Abby asks looking really annoyed with me but I just roll my eyes at her.

"Well what the fuck do you suppose we do?" I ask throwing my arms up in the air. "Maybe right now is just too inconvenient for us to be together Abby. I don't wanna break up, but it's almost like we aren't together anyways. We want different things and it's fucking us up."