Chapter Nineteen

Scott's P.O.V

It's finally Saturday and I'm all but in a coma as I lie in my bed. Work has exhausted me to no end and all I want to do right now is sleep. Of course, I don't usually get what I want.

I wake up to the sound of loud banging on my door. I just continue to sleep, hoping that it will go away, but with my luck it doesn't. I slowly climb out of bed, stumbling a few times from my tiredness. I grunt as I pull on a pair of basketball shorts and a dirty t-shirt. The knocking only continues as I make my way down stairs.

"I'm coming!" I shout, frustrated from the loud banging. I pick up some of the clothes I have thrown around the living room and toss them into a nearby closet before going to answer the door.

"Scott," I frown whilst seeing who it is. What the hell is she doing here?"

"Um, hi?" I say but it comes out as more of a question. She smiles brightly at me and quickly brushes past me into my apartment.

"I promised to take you shopping," Angela says as she eyes my apartment. "So I'm here to fulfil my promises."

"I thought you were kidding," I scratch the back of my head as a yawn escapes my mouth. I glance over at the clock and am reminded of how early it actually is. "And it's still like nine in the morning. This couldn't have waited until the afternoon?"

"Fashion is on a schedule Scotty," Angela says as she walks around and interrogates every last fiber of the room. "There might be something that I want to get you at the mall but if someone gets there before us they might get it first. Wouldn't that be a shame? If there was something you really wanted but you were too late to get it."

"Can't fashion wait a couple more hours?" I groan as I slump down on the couch. Angela immediately takes a seat next to me, crossing one leg over the other and gently placing her purse on the floor. "I was sleeping."

"Sleep can wait a few more hours," Angela says shaking her head. "Maybe even longer than they because from the looks of it, you're going to need some new furniture too."

"What's wrong with the furniture I have now?" I question with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing that can't be fixed," she chirps happily. She quickly stands up, grabbing my wrist in her hand and pulling me up with her. I try to protest as she drags me down the hall, checking inside each room, obviously trying to find which one is mine. When we finally arrive at my room she drops my hand and immediately walks over to my closet.

"What're you doing?" I ask as I hear her shuffling through the stuff in my closet. I walk over and pop my head inside to see her shuffling through the boxes of clothes that I have yet to unload. "Why're you in my stuff?"

"Because if you're going to go shopping with me," she says pulling a button up shirt out of one of the boxes. "You're going to have to look presentable."

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing," I frown looking at the clothes that I had just thrown on not too long ago.

"For one they don't match," she says as her face contorts into one of disgust. "And two, they're dirty. There's a huge stain on the side of that t-shirt."

"That's not a stain," I lie as I look down at the obvious pizza sauce stain. "It's an abstract color scheme."

"Whatever," she stands up after shuffling through the boxes a little more and throws a shirt at me. I look down to see a bright pink button up shirt. I immediately shake my head, not even knowing why I own shut a thing, I'd never even think of wearing that. Some of Falon's clothes must have gotten mixed in with mine while I was in the process of moving.