Liam Spin-Off

Did you really think that I was just going to let Liam's story end like that?

I promised everyone two years ago that I was going to make Liam a spin-off. And then I went and killed him in the sequel after that...

Or did I?

After a year of hiding in the solitude of my other books I believe that I've stringed everyone along for long enough:

Liam is getting his spin-off.

I told you guys a long time ago, when all of you still hated him, that he was my favorite character. And I still stand behind that. He's always been my absolute favorite. And I know that you guys have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with this :) that's the fun of it all. Parker's dead, the plot seems to be resolved, I already wrote a bonus chapter where everyone is happy ten years later. Skylar supposedly committed suicide, so who the hell is the love interest going to be. 

Looks like you'll just have to find out. 

The book is currently in the works and will be up incredibly soon. I'll post it on here as soon as I get it typed out and I get the cover ready. I just figured that I'd warn you before I just randomly upload a spin-off story for him. 

You guys aren't even ready for what I have in store for you. 

I'm going to have a lot of fun writing this story and hopefully you all have just as much fun reading it. I'm already feeling anxious to update because I know that most of you love Liam just as much as I do. Even though you all hated him at the beginning. 

Shame on all of you. He's my little sweetheart. 

Strap in. Get ready. And read. 

I'll see you guys sometime soon, I hope you're prepared. 

Book Instagram: lil_chocolate_donut

Instagram: lilchocolatedonut

Spotify: edwardsm-7

Snapchat: momo36235

Radish: momo3625

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan