For The Love Of Writing

I have a new book that may be of interest to some of you.

This isn't just any ordinary book however, it's the beginning of a guide that I believe many of you might be interested in. I get questions all of the time about what it takes to be a good writer and how to not only grow but to also retain a following of readers on Wattpad. Questions like these pop up in my inbox all of the time, generally all falling into the same category.

And I now have answers to many of your unanswered questions.

In my new series "For The Love Of Writing" I am not only going to answer some of your most asked questions, but also engage in many conversations that I believe is going to further your and even my knowledge of how to write a well developed story.

It's going to be unlike any of my actual stories that I've written before and I think that it's going to be a lot of fun for everybody. The first chapter is up right now, but I'm just going to leave the description of the book right here for you guys to read:

I look at you and I'm going to assume three things: you're reading this on Wattpad, you'd like to write on Wattpad, and you've stooped low enough to read this because you haven't cracked the secrets that is the Wattpad website.

Knowing all of that I understand that this is indeed the book for you.

Through some sarcastic rambling and accidental smart remarks I'm going to recount to you what I believe everyone should know not only about how to grow on Wattpad, but also how to grow as a writer. This isn't going to be another petty book about writing how you love to write and being patient because good things come to those who wait.

No, that's not me at all.

This is my guide to understanding not only the Wattpad curriculum, but also how to sequence events in stories, develop a decent plot, implicate good character development, how to initially come up with a story idea, etc. This book is for everyone who believes they have the capability of being a writer, but still have questions. Or even those who don't have questions, but want more knowledge on how this website works and how stories should be composed in general.

I am very sarcastic so understand that right off the bat. I may not be a pro, but I do have almost 5 million reads, so suck it. Not only can you suck on that, but you can also get sucked into this book.

Good one Moriah.

Enjoy!

Cover by @GoGoGlenCoCo

I hope you guys find time to check this out if books like this interest you at all. Comment any questions that you might want to know about either on here or in "For The Love Of Writing" and we'll definitely be able to move forward from there. In the meantime check out the first chapter of the book that is already published giving a brief blurb of some things that the book is going to touch on. I hope you all enjoy it!!

Instagram: lilchocolatedonut

Book Instagram: lil_chocolate_donut

Snapchat: momo36235

Radish: momo3625

Inkitt: momo3625

Spotify: edwardsm-7

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan