Chapter Six

A/N: Chapter was written kind of quickly...sorry for any spelling errors. Anyways, I've been saying a bunch about having to take finals and I figured I might as well show you all my final grades. They're off to the side--}} I did well in everything but Spanish always fucks me over. The subjects that don't have any grades in them are the classes I'm taking right now. Also I've never been up as early to watch a music video as I was with Bad Things. I watched it ten minutes after it came out at six this morning. Camila and MGK gave me life---}}

Scott's P.O.V

Once Abby and I sit back down at the table that my father is sitting at with his colleagues, they take a rather immediate interest in me. Maybe it's because I'm wearing my Dad's button up shirt that's two sizes too big for me, or maybe it's  solely because I'm related to my Father. 

"Are you two together then?" Harvey, one of the three other colleagues asks me. Harvey appears to be a significant amount younger than his other colleagues. The other two guys, Jack and Marcus, have to be somewhere in their fifties. I've known them for a while because they've been working on my Father's committee for some time now. But Harvey has to either be in his late twenties or early thirties. 

"Together?" I ask resting my hand on the back of Abby's chair. "Well I mean I guess you could say that we're all technically here together. We're all sitting at this table together having a very interesting conversation together."

"Scott stop being difficult," my Father says and I raise my eyebrows at him. I love screwing around with him. "Just answer Harvey's question."

"He's going to have to expand on what he means by together then," I say and I see Harvey roll his eyes while my Father glares at me. I chuckle to myself but I immediately stop when I turn towards Abby and see her glaring at me with such intensity that I question how there isn't a hole through my head. I groan and turn back around, facing Harvey. 

"Yes," I nod at him. "We are together."

"So Scott," Jack says and I turn towards him now with a tired look on my face. "You're Father tells me that you're taking a small break from college-"

"From hell," I say in a boring tone. "I'm not taking a break form college. I am taking a break from hell."

"Either way," Marcus says jumping into the conversation. "Do you know when you plan on going back? Surely you plan on pursuing something."

"I plan on pursuing the next six episode of the Walking Dead on Netflix," I say frowning a little bit. "Other than that I think I'm perfectly fine with not going back to college."

"Do you even plan on getting a job or anything in the future?" Carter asks raising an eyebrow at me and I narrow my eyes at him. "Shouldn't you be paying more attention to how you're going to be making money when you have a family and stuff?"