Chapter Twenty One

Scott's P.O.V.

Even though I've begun working I still can't help but feel that the days are a drag. Every day has begun to feel like it's an entire week. It always feels as if there's just something I'm missing. 

Angela has begun showing up to my apartment almost everyday and talking my ears off. I can't really complain because she's hot and good company. What kind of man would I be to turn away a little bit of good company?

And a good pair of legs. 

Today, I'm on my way to my Dad's college to meet up with Liam because he compiled a box of my belongings that I've left at his house a while ago. I'm going to get my stuff so that I can bring the rest back to my apartment. So we're meeting at the college because he's got something to do right after this and I'm too busy the rest of the week to meet up with him. 

I pull into the parking lot and climb out of the car. I look around to try and spot Liam but am greeted with a bunch of strangers. I pull out my phone as I shut my car door and dial Liam's number. 

"Hello..?" I frown as I hear Liam's voice. He sounds strained. 

"Hey where are you?" I ask as I walk toward the large building. "I thought we were supposed to meet up in the parking lot."

"I was in the parking lot for about three minutes before that bean burrito I had last night decided to make a reappearance," he says and his sentence is followed by a fowl sound. "Long story short I'm relieving myself on a toilet."

"Really Liam?" I walk into the bathroom and glance around, hoping that I don't run into a certain someone even though a small part of me hopes that I do. "Where my box of stuff?"

"On the ground next to me," he grunts and I cringe as I listen to him relieve himself, trying to block out the background sounds that he's making. "But before you come to get it...do you have any Febreze? At all? It doesn't smell very pleasant in here and-"

"I don't have any Febreze," I say shaking my head as I walk past the secretary and in search of the bathroom. "What bathroom are you in?"

"The one in your Dad's office," he says and my frown immediately deepens. "I figured that since I'm basically family then I should just use his, you know? I'm not trying to clog up the public restrooms, then people would think of me poorly. But since your Dad already thinks of my poorly it's alright."

"Is my Dad in his office right now?"

"Nope I just walked in," Liam says before grunting and spewing a long string of curse words. I pull the phone away from my ears as I avoid hearing the wretched noises that Liam is making. "I'm hanging up now cause I can't concentrate on pooping while I talk to you."

"Um, okay?"

He hangs up and I stare at my phone for a second as I process what just happened. I shake my head before turning to walk down a hall, hopefully I remember where my Dad's office even is. I walk down several halls, pausing at every door and looking at the room numbers and failing to find my Dad's before I run into someone that I know. Someone that I really don't want to run into.