Chapter Fourteen

^^That's what Scott looks like this chapter...yummy right? And the video is a cover I love by Camila Cabello and MGK.

Scott's P.O.V

I run back to my room and bang on the door desperately. How could I have not seen this before? I'm just too attractive.

"Abby let me in!" I shout as I continue to bang on the door. She must hear the desperation in my voice because the door swings open.

"What happened?" I run into my bathroom and quickly wash my face. The image isn't as clear in my mind anymore but the moans I heard have still yet to leave. I can't believe I just saw what I just saw. How am I going to live with myself knowing that I just witnessed another man jerking off to the thought of me?I know I'm hot and everything but geez.

"Carter," I say walking out of the bathroom and locking the bedroom door. "He's gay for me."

"This is getting to be boring Scott," she crosses her and over her chest as she taps her foot. "All I asked you to do was apologize to him."

"And that's exactly what I was going to do," I exclaim as I throw my hands up in the air. "But I swear to God Abby, he was messing with himself and I heard him say my name."

"Messing with himself how?" She asks sounding rather confused.

"You know..."I make a motion to myself with my hands and Abby's nose scrunches up.

"Are you sure?"

"Am I sure?" I ask annoyed. "I was just scarred for the rest of my life. My innocence was just tainted and you're asking whether or not I'm sure?"

"Scott maybe you heard wrong." N

"Excuse me?" She turns around and walks to grab something off of the bed. "I know what I saw, you can't just imagine that sort of stuff."

"I'm only saying you probably heard wrong because," she says as she grabs her phone off the bed. "He has a girlfriend."

"What?" Now I'm just confused. "Since when?"

"I don't know how long they've been dating but by the way he talks about her it makes it seem like he definitely likes girls," Abby walks over to the door and unlocks it. "I still want you to apologize to him. I'll be downstairs helping your Mom out with dinner."

She leaves the room and I groan angrily. I don't think she believes me and she still wants me to go apologize to the guy who stole my eyesight. This is complete bullshit, I just saw another man's junk and she's still stuck on me going to have a conversation with him like I'm not still traumatized from what happened five minutes ago.

Sometimes I wonder how I got myself into this situation. I'm so whipped that I put whipped cream to shame.

I wait about half an hour before I set out to fulfill Abby's wishes. I decided to wait because I didn't want to run into what I ran into earlier. The thought of walking in on Carter again is absolutely terrifying. When I reach his room this time I knock. I hear him say "come in" before I take a deep breath and twist the door knob. I walk in to see Carter sitting at a desk with a writing utensil in his hand. I'm glad it's not the other type of utensil this time.

"Scott," he quickly stands up out of the chair when he sees me. I cringe a little bit at the sight of him. Once you find out that someone is fantasizing about you, there's just no going back to a normal conversation. "What can I do for you?"

"I'm not going to act like I like you being here," I say as I try to get through this as quickly as I can. "Abby wanted me to say sorry to you so here I am. Sorry. Now if she asks you if I apologized then you can tell her that I did."