Chapter Twenty Eight

A/N: She got her first award since leaving Fifth Harmony :,( I feel like a proud Mom. 

Scott's P.O.V.

After my encounter with Angela, I climb out of bed and quickly get ready. I want to go find Abby as soon as I can, especially since I've now been exposed to the bitch side of Angela. I can't say that it's a big surprise that she has a thing for me, she has never really been subtle about it. I just didn't expect her to be one of those "you'll regret this" girls. It's nothing I haven't heard before, but I just didn't expect her to say it.

Once I'm done brushing my teeth and whatnot, I make my way downstairs to go find Abby. I hear voices coming from the dining room so naturally I migrate toward that part of the house. When I walk in, I see everyone sitting at the table and talking. Skylar is here now, along with an older looking woman who is sitting beside her. Liam is sitting beside her with Becca next to him. Across the table sits my parents, Anna next to Falon, Abby on the other side of Falon and...

Angela next to Abby?

I frown as I see Angela laugh as she sets her hand on Abby's shoulder. Abby smiles back and they continue their very animated conversation. The only other open seat is next to my Dad so I hesitantly pull the chair out and sit next to him.

"Goodmorning," Dad says as I look around as the breakfast that's been set out around the table. "Sleep well?"

"Splendidly," I say sarcastically before reaching over and grabbing a plate that's soon to be full of pancakes. I look over and lock eyes with Abby who gives me a small wave. I return it but her attention is soon taken away again by Angela who begins talking. I shake my head and turn back to my Father. "What were you guys talking about before I came in here?"

"Your sister," Dad says taking a sip of his Apple Juice. "She might be coming home from college soon, it's been awhile since she last visited."

"Does she have to?" I whine and my Mother turns to give me a pointed look.

"She's your sister," she says as she moves to grab the syrup from the middle of the table. "At least act like you love her."

"It's not that I don't love her," I say rolling my eyes a little bit. "I just don't tend to enjoy her company."

That's how the rest of breakfast is spent, mostly. A little bit of bickering here, a little bit of chatting there, and a whole lot of Angela distracting Abby from even looking at me. I'm not sure what game she's trying to play but it looks like Abby has fallen into her trap. Finally once breakfast is over I slip over to where Angela is standing with Abby. Everyone else has either went to clean up or moved into the living room but for whatever reason Angela seems to almost be attached to Abby. So I walk over and tap Abby on the shoulder.

"Hey," I say when she turns around. I ignore the look Angela is giving me from behind Abby. "Can we talk for a second?"

"About what?" Angela chirps with a devious smile on her face.