Intro From The Author

IMPORTANT INFO: Y/N means your first name, L/N means your last name. This is your guys' story too. But some of you choose really random names to insert and that's fine too 

If you're a TL;DR person, start at the * otherwise read it all xD

       Hey guys! So this is going to be an.. interesting story. I have a lot of ideas for it and most of them actually came from dreams xD. This is written in 1st person, and I was really debating which point of view to make it. I usually write in 2nd person, which is pretty uncommon, and this story started out as 2nd, but I went back in and changed it. Let me know if you have any preferences about POVs. I don't think they matter to that many people. The title was actually hard to figure out. I tried my best, but had a bit of a writers block for titles. Many of the title ideas I had will be chapter names :3. A few things before I start this story. 

****First, this is my own take on Jeff and isn't supposed to go off of the original stories in any way. So that being said, there may be a few things that are slightly altered about him. The cover photo for this is sorta what I was going for as far as looks, but obviously more realistic. I wanted him to look creepy, but at the same time I still wanted him to look like a human teenager. There are also going to be some pretty odd things in this story that are going to be unexplained and almost impossible. Now, in this story, Jeff and the other Creepypasta's are NOT supposed to be supernatural or "magical" in any way. They definitely have special abilities, but they aren't paranormal. So, magic isn't going to be the answer for some things, and there may not be answers to a lot of things. But, if anyone reads this xD, and people want answers, I may consider trying to explain some stuff, though it's unlikely since I can't even explain them. Anyways, I'm rambling and looking too far ahead. If you read this whole thing, thank you, you get a gold start. I will probably add more stuff later. Happy reading!!