Forgiveness

I had fallen asleep for about an hour and finally woke up. Jeff was still next to me, sleeping with his defined back towards me. I gazed at the peaceful sleeping boy. I sighed quietly, finally feeling the pain of what he was doing to me with Charlotte. The night we had changed nothing in regard to my feelings towards him. I got up and tried to look for my clothes, but couldn't find them thanks to Jeff's crazy throwing. I put on pajama shorts and a t-shirt from my closet, then left to go sleep in Jeff's room. I felt comforted by the familiarity and I snuggled up in his bed, enjoying having the whole thing to myself. I slept peacefully for the rest of the night, momentarily forgetting my problems. 

* * * * 

       I woke up to Jeff saying my name. "What?" I asked, irritated. "Why'd you come in here?" he asked. "Because you were in my bed," I retorted, sitting up. "We have guest rooms, why'd you choose mine?" he asked. "Why do you think, Jeff?" I asked, finally showing my sadness and dropping the anger. I tried to get up but he stopped me. "We need to talk," he said. I huffed and crossed my arms. "Tell me why you're upset," he said. "The girl you made out with is here and you guys are flirting and she's all over you," I said. "I'm not flirting," he replied. "I see the way you look at her," I said, looking away. "It's not the way I look at you," he said, pulling my face towards him. "But you think she's hot," I said. "No, I don't," he responded. "Why would you make out with her if you didn't think she's hot?" I asked. "It was a moment of weakness," he told me. "It happened more than once," I reminded him. "Well I did it because I could, Y/N. I was single and I wanted to," he replied angrily. I looked down. "I'm just saying. You still have eyes for her," I said quietly. "No, I don't," he said. "Really? So you don't look at her body and you aren't tempted when she flirts with you?" I asked angrily. "Okay. Yeah, she's decent. But you're the most beautiful, sexy girl I've ever seen. And I don't feel anything for her, I feel things for you. I never thought I'd be having this conversation," he explained. I stayed quiet, not sure what to say. "And when I see her body, I just think of yours and how much I miss your body, which is so much different than hers. And I let her flirt with me more than normal because I wanted to make you jealous," he continued. "Why'd you want to make me jealous?" I asked. "The first thing you did when you got here was train with Jack shirtless," he reminded me. "Because I saw you and the skank talking and flirting," I told him. "Well I'm sorry, but she's always had a crush on me," he said. "Yeah, I can tell," I replied. He laughed a little and looked into my eyes. "And you admit to looking at her body?" I continued, deciding to be that person. "You kind of have to when you look at people," he said. I sighed, not sure what to think. "I'm still kind of mad at you," I told him. "Trust me, I know," he said. 

       "But last night was so great," he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "You should get mad at me more often," he laughed. "And watching you fight with your outfit was so fucking hot," he said. I smiled a little and looked at him. "I know," I replied. He sighed, not sure what else to say. I stood up awkwardly and went back into my room. I put on athletic clothes and went outside, training with a punching bag hanging from a tree. I grunted as I punched and kicked it. "Hey," I heard Jack's voice say. "Hey," I replied, putting my hands on the bag to make it stop swinging. "Have you eaten?" he asked. "No," I replied, adjusting the knuckle guards strapped around my hands. He tossed me a protein bar and a banana. "Sit," he demanded. I sat down against a tree and ate the items in silence. "Ignoring all your emotions. It's not healthy," he said as he sat by me. "And why do you care?" I asked. "Because I care about you," he told me. I looked at him and stared for a moment. "Well, that's more than I can say for my boyfriend," I replied, looking away. "He cares. He's just bad at showing it," he told me. "He's good at showing it to Charlotte," I said. "I know," he replied, no longer defending him. I finished my food and went inside to throw away the remains. I walked back outside and Jack was standing. I started to fight the punching bag again, but Jack grabbed my arms. I looked into his eyes, angry. "Fight me," he said. I narrowed my eyes and shook my head. "You won't hurt me. Just don't hit me anywhere bad," he said. I nodded and we began fighting. We were both a little gentle, but we certainly didn't hold back. At one point, I pulled his shirt off accidentally (because that's a thing that happens on accident). When we were finally done, I was laying on top of him. His hands were on my waist and I looked into his lack of eyes. I cleared my throat and stood up. "You're a natural, love," he complimented as he stood. 

I heard the door open and we both looked at it. It was Jeff and he walked out and stood in front of me. "My turn," he offered. "Jeff, I don't thin-" Jack started, but I cut him off. "Okay," I said. Jack sighed and went inside. "No weapons," I told him. "I don't have any," he told me. "Don't lie to me," I replied as I pushed him against the tree. I patted him down and found a couple hidden knives, which I threw to the side. I took his shirt off while I was at it and he gave me a confused look. "You're hot," I said simply. We started fighting, and he was a lot stronger than Jack. We'd been fighting awhile when he grabbed my shoulders with an angry, bloodthirsty look in his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. His chest was sweaty, but I didn't mind. He was panting and unsure of what to do. He eventually wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me back. "I'm sorry," he said softly. "I forgive you," I responded. We stood there for awhile, then I pulled away and looked into his eyes. I kissed him gently and he put his hands on my hips. I pulled away and looked down at his sweaty muscles. His biceps were large as well as his hands. His chest was perfect and I reached out and touched it. He laughed softly and watched me. He grabbed my hand and took me inside. He made me food quickly, then kissed my forehead and went to take a shower. I ate slowly, then went to take a quick shower myself. I went into Jeff's room and saw him there, so I sat down next to him. He put his arms around me and we listened to music silently, not needing to share any more words. At some point we started kissing and I got on top of him. He took my shirt off and I did the same to him. He managed to get my shorts off, then I stopped him. He respected my wishes and we went back to quietly cuddling. 

At some point I fell asleep, and he was laying next to me, his arm draped around me. I heard a lot of voices, but they meshed into my dreams and I ignored them. "Y/N," I heard Jeff's voice say. I ignored him, wanting to stay asleep. "Y/N!" he yelled, touching my arm. I opened my eyes and squinted. "We need to go. Now," he said urgently. 

Cliffhangerrrrr :P. I'm in a strange mood and I'm like super hyped up from music. Also, if you're feeling sad: I snuck up behind my cat and yelled boo and she legit jumped up into the air and slid over a few inches xD It was hilarious. Anywho, enjoy SIDE NOTE: In editing I just realized how short this chapter is, but I think it's because the next one is juicy ;D