Meeting Them

"Where are we going?" I asked, my voice filled with anxiety. He put a hand on my lower back, comforting me, but mainly just making me walk faster. "You're going to meet Slenderman," he told me calmly. I started panicking, but tried to hide it. I had heard about Slenderman for so long and now I was finally going to meet him. Jeff led me through some hallways that I'd never been down before. We got closer to where we were supposed to be and I started feeling a light pain in my head. The more we walked, the stronger it got until I stopped walking and started groaning in pain, putting a hand on my forehead. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It happens when you're near Slender. You'll get used to it," he told me. I groaned again but continued walking. Jeff stopped outside of a door and knocked lightly, saying Slender's name. 

      Slender came up to the door and opened it, moving aside to let us in. My head was killing me but I walked in and stood in front of a desk, where Slender was now sitting. Everything turned really bright and fuzzy, causing me to hunch over and grab Jeff's arm, squeezing it as hard as I could. "Hello, Y/N," I heard a voice in my head say over faint white noise. I could oddly almost see the words he was saying, but it was mostly just in my head. His "voice" sounded very formal and deep, sort of fatherly. "H-hi," I managed to stutter out over the pain. "I apologize for the pain you're in right now. It will go away soon," he "said." I nodded and tried to deal with it, releasing Jeff. "I'm assuming Jeff has already told you why you're here," he stated. "Sort of," I nodded. "Excellent. For now, you can continue doing what you've been doing. I'm still looking into you and deciding what exactly I need from you," he informed me. "Ok.. Am I going to die?" I asked, sounding scared. 

      "Don't worry, my child. As of right now, I have no plans to have you killed," he assured me. I nodded, feeling slightly better. "Jeff, I thought I told you not to hurt her," Slender said, referring to my wrists and neck, which still weren't healed completely. "I didn't! Her wrists weren't me and the neck was an accident.." he said, trying to diffuse the situation. Slender could tell that the pain was getting to be too much, so he released me. "You may leave now, Y/N. Jeff, I'd like you to stay for a moment," he said. I calmly walked out of the office and shut the door behind me. As soon as I shut it I started running down the hallway, trying to get away from the pain. I stopped when I got to the foyer. I was so relieved to have my head feel normal again. Laughing Jack walked down the stairs and asked if I'd seen Sally anywhere. "No, sorry," I told him. He walked away and tried to go find her. 

       Shortly after that, Eyeless Jack came up to me. "Y/N, I've been looking for you," he said as he grabbed my arm, leading me up to his room. "I was meeting Slender," I told him. "How'd that go?" he asked while opening and closing his door. "I think pretty well? I don't know. My head hurt so bad," I replied. "Yeah, that happens," he told me. He led me over to his bed and sat down, pulling me onto his lap so I was straddling him. "Um... Jack?.." I said hesitantly, unsure of what he was doing. "Hm?" he asked innocently, oblivious to why I thought this was weird. That proved he wasn't trying to do anything with me so I relaxed. "Never mind," I said. He looked at me for a few seconds. "Ohhh. Sorry.." he said, finally realizing why the situation was strange. "It's fine," I giggled, staying on his lap. He laughed and got back to the reason I was here. 

        "So, what's happening with Jeff?" he questioned. I guessed he was smiling and I frowned, wanting to actually see it. Now was not the time to have that conversation, however. "Um.. I don't know," I said shyly, blushing and looking away. "Aw, cute!" he exclaimed eagerly, making me bite my lip. "He really likes you, Love," he said to me. "Love?" I asked, wondering why he called me that. "I didn't feel like saying your name again," he chuckled. I laughed, finding that charming. "Fair enough. And I don't know about that.." I brought the subject back to Jeff. "Trust me. He talks to me about things," he said mysteriously. "Things? What things?!" I asked, lightly hitting his chest. "He'd kill me if I told you," he reminded me. "That's true.." I agreed. "I'm sure he'll talk to you sooner or later," he said optimistically. I nodded understandingly and heard a noise outside in the hallway. I jumped and looked back at Jack. "I'm going to get off of you before someone comes in and takes this the wrong way," I said as I climbed off of him and sat next to him instead. "Smart plan," he said. 

      We sat there talking about small things for a bit before Jeff knocked and came into Jack's room. "Hey," Jack said, "who's left in the house?" he asked. Why would people be gone? I thought to myself. "Us, LJ and Sally," he answered. Jack nodded and I got up, leaving the room with Jeff. I went into the kitchen and made myself some food while Jeff sat on the island watching me. I turned around and started eating, offering him some. He shook his head, denying the food. "Slender wants you to do some training with us," he finally said. "Ooh, sounds exciting. Who's 'us'?" I asked. "Everyone in the house," he replied. My eyes widened at the daunting task. "It'll be fine," he laughed. I finished my food and put the dishes away, as always. Jeff grabbed my hand and led me to the living room. We sat on the couch and just enjoyed the calm for a while.

        I felt hands on my sides and lips against mine. I smiled and kissed Jeff back, grabbing his sweatshirt at the shoulders. He slowly laid me down on my back and hovered over me. "Jeefff.." I said in a warning tone (This isn't going where you think it's going xD). He smiled and kissed me again, not really trying to go any further. I started lightly stroking his neck and he held onto my sides a little tighter. I heard the front door open and my eyes shot open, but Jeff ignored it. "Woah, sorry.." I heard Toby say. "Jeez Jeff, don't inhale her," an unrecognizable girl's voice said. Jeff pulled away and turned around, looking at them. I did the same, but I had to sit up a little bit to see who it was. 

       I saw the girl from the picture in Toby's room and figured it was his girlfriend. "You're Clockwork, right?" I asked her. "Yeah, who are you?" she asked. "Y/N," I replied. "Nice to meet you. I like your outfit," she said jokingly. "So do I," Jeff said, smirking at me. I blushed, got up and walked over to them. "Thanks for letting me borrow your clothes," I said, even though she never directly allowed me to. "No problem, you look great in them," she said smiling. Jeff was talking to Toby and I was talking to Clockwork, when the door opened again. Hoodie, Masky, and another girl came in. She had black hair, lips, and eyes and was honestly very pretty. She walked over and practically tackled Jeff, forcibly kissing him. 

The owners name is in the picture again but it's hard to read so credit to: UndergroundByDesign