Anger

"Now, honey. You know we love you, but... what the hell is wrong with you?" my mother reprimanded as she tried to wake my father. My dad sat up and looked at us. Jeff smiled creepily at both of them. "Mom, he's not bad to me. He's sweet," I told her. "He's a fucking killer, Y/N. Look at him for fuck's sake," my dad replied. "Seriously, darling, you can't think he's being genuine," my mom said, trying to suppress her panic. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, crossing my arms. "He's probably gotten bored of murdering people, so he's stringing you along, making you feel like he loves you. Then one day, boom, you're dead," my dad said. "It's a shame you think so poorly of me," Jeff said as he put his hand on my leg. "Get your hands off my daughter!" my dad yelled. "I don't think you know your daughter very well," Jeff said, hinting at many things. "Dad, it's fine," I said. "It's not fine, Y/N!" he yelled. "Why don't you go to our room for a bit?" my mom suggested to my dad. He went, knowing he'd be in trouble if he declined. "Explain," my mom said angrily. I felt awkward speaking in front of Jeff. "I'll go downstairs or whatever," he sighed. He got up and left my mom and I alone. "Mom, he's not a bad guy. I mean, technically you know he is, but he's just a broken kid. His childhood was terrible and I don't know everything that happened to him yet, but it's not his fault he's like this. And I love him and he loves me.. I think," I told her. "Oh, you know I'm a sucker for love, but he's not.. stable. How do you know he won't hurt you?" she asked. "I don't. But he needs someone to love him," I said. She sighed, putting her head in her hands. Jeff wandered back up the stairs and sat by me. We both looked at him curiously. "I got bored," he said, shrugging. My mom smiled slightly at him,  but I figured it was just out of fear. Then my dad came out holding a gun, startling me. "Dad!" I yelled. He pointed it at Jeff, who stood up, backing up until he was against a wall. "Listen, you little asshole. I don't buy any of your shit," my dad threatened. I got up and ran in front of Jeff, blocking him with my body. "Dad, I love him," I said. "Drop the gun, ya fuckin psycho," Jeff said. "Look who's talking," my dad responded. 

       "Just watch yourself," my dad said, lowering the gun and going to put it away. I turned around and looked at Jeff. I could hear his heart beating slightly faster than normal. "Hey," I said as I put my hand on his face. His eyes were glued forward, lost in some sort of deep anger that I didn't know the root of. "Jeff, look at me," I said softly. He finally looked down at me, but didn't say anything. "It's okay," I mouthed to him. He looked back up at my mom. "I'm done," he said emotionlessly as he pushed me away and went back downstairs. "Thanks for being understanding!" I said in a sarcastically cheerful tone before chasing after Jeff. I found him about to go through my patio door. "Jeff," I said, grabbing his attention. He sighed and walked up to me. "What happened?" I asked. "I don't want to talk about it," he said. "You can't keep everything inside," I reminded him. "Now's not the time," he said shortly. "Fine," I said. An awkward silence filled the room and I started to think about what my dad said about Jeff being bored. "You should go," I said. "Yeah," he agreed. "And I don't think we should see each other until I come back," I said. I could see his anger increasing a bit. He didn't say anything else, just left. I went to my room, feeling a bit numb. I only had a couple weeks left. School would be done soon and graduation was going to happen shortly after. I went to bed early and tried to forget about the night. 

-------------Two weeks later, the day I get to leave--------------

       The weeks went by fast and I was packing a lot of my things. My parents and I didn't talk much. Although they were bound to silence by Slender's odd power, that didn't stop the awkward tension between us. They knew I was planning on living with Jeff for awhile, even though they didn't know where that was. They agreed to leave my room untouched in case I wanted to come back home. My parents were at work and someone from the house was coming to get me. I was almost certain it wouldn't be Jeff, due to our last interaction. I heard my patio door open, but ignored it as I continued to pack. "Sup, loser," Masky greeted. I smiled and turned around, wrapping my arms around him. He hugged me back momentarily then looked around at all my bags. "Are you packing your entire house in there?" he asked. I laughed and zipped up the last couple. Masky and I walked over to the Creepypasta mansion together, chatting the whole way. They finally decided I didn't need my eyes covered anymore since I was one of them. When we arrived, Masky told me I had to talk to Slender first. I walked into his office and sat down. "Welcome back, my child. We've set up a room for you, though I'm sure you'll be spending most of your nights in Jeff's bedroom," he told me. I widened my eyes, nearly choking, and looked down. "It's good to have you back. Go on," he said. I scurried out of the office and sighed. I dragged my bags up the stairs into my new room because I wanted to see what it looked like. It was relatively plain, allowing me to decorate how I wanted. There were many empty shelves along with a dresser, bookcase, bed, and desk. The walls were light purple and a note was on the desk. 'Feel free to repaint, I just thought you would enjoy this color. Let me know if you need anything else for the room. -Slenderman,' it read. I smiled and put the note back, putting all my bags in the middle of the room. I went downstairs and heard voices in one of the dining rooms. I poked my head in and saw Jeff talking to an unknown girl with light brown hair. I crossed my arms and leaned against the doorway. Their backs were towards me, so they couldn't see me. "Yeah, it was crazy," the girl said, giggling a bit. "Well, so are you," he said back with what I assumed to be a smile. They both laughed a little and I left. I went into the library and saw Jack sitting in there, reading. 

"Y/N! I missed you," he said, standing up. I hugged him and laid my head on his shoulder. "Train me," I said. "What?" he asked. "Train me. Now," I repeated. "Sure, okay," he said, a little confused as to why I was asking him. I nodded and went upstairs. The weather was now warm and sunny. I put on athletic shorts and a sports bra, and nothing else. I sighed, trying to shake the thoughts of Jeff and the girl out of my head. I went back downstairs and met Jack outside. "Oh," he said as he noticed my lack of a shirt. He had already taken his mask off for me, which I appreciated. "Is this going to be a problem for you?" I asked. "No. That's how I prefer to train," he said, taking his shirt off. He had a six pack buried under the grey tone of his skin. It wasn't super surprising that the guys here were insanely in shape, considering everything they did. We warmed up a bit before getting into the actual training. He was teaching me how to handle other weapons since I needed to have knowledge of all of them. He handed me the bow and a bag of arrows eventually. I smiled and felt excited. "You like this, huh?" he asked. I nodded enthusiastically and loaded an arrow, pulling the string back to aim at a target. "So, who's the brown haired slut?" I asked casually, releasing the arrow and nailing a bullseye. "Woah. I'm sensing some hostility," he said lightly. "Answer me," I said, pulling back another arrow. "Yeah, I will, but not while you have a weapon in your hand," he said, gently lowering my hand. I put the arrow back in the bag and set down the bow. "She's one of the pasta's sister," he replied. "Whose?" I asked. "He doesn't live here. He lives in another house," he told me. "There's another one?" I asked. "Well yeah," he said. "Okay, so why was she flirting with my boyfriend?" I asked, crossing my arms. He scratched the back of his neck, unsure of what to say. 

"Jack," I said angrily. "Okay. They've just known each other for a long time and that's how they alway are," he told me. "So they always flirt?" I asked. "He flirts with you, not her," he said. "I beg to differ. Has anything ever happened between them?" I asked. He didn't respond and I swallowed. "Jack please," I said. "It was awhile ago, Y/N," he said. "Why didn't he ever tell me? He acts like Jane is the only girl he dated and that he's only had sex with her," I told him. "That's true. Her name is Charlotte and they never dated or had sex. They just made out a couple times, but she had a boyfriend when that happened and they never wanted to date, obviously," he told me. "I knew she was a slut. That still would've been nice to know," I said. "I honestly forgot about her. To be honest with you, I've never liked her either," he told me. "Well, what the hell is she doing here?" I asked. "She's visiting for awhile. She used to live here when her brother did, and I guess she comes occasionally," he told me. I inhaled deeply and shook my head. I grabbed an arrow and pulled the bowstring back, making another perfect shot. Jack acknowledged my want to ignore what was happening and gave me a couple small pointers about staying on guard while I was aiming. 

       After a bit, Jack taught me how to hold a gun. He was trying to explain how to place my hands, but I kept doing it wrong. He came up behind me and placed my hands himself. I tensed up, able to feel his skin against my back. His hands lingered on mine and I turned around to look at him. I looked into his eyeless pits and was reminded of Jeff's bright blue eyes that I hadn't seen in awhile. I cleared my throat and looked away and he backed away. He guided me through the rest of the process, pretending nothing happened between us. He had me shooting blanks for awhile until I was fairly good at it. "Okay, I think we should stop," he suggested. "No, I want to keep going," I insisted. "You just got back and we've been out here for a couple hours," he said. "I don't want to stop," I demanded. "Okay. Then we're doing hand to hand combat," he said. I let myself become engrossed in the lessons he was teaching me, and I thought about nothing else.

We're finally getting to chapters I've written recently, which is exciting. Hope you enjoy :D