Preparation

I woke up hugging my pillow very tightly. I looked up and saw Jeff watching me, so I sat up. I yawned and got up, starting to grab things I needed. "I'm taking this pillow with me, I hope you know that," I told him while digging in my closet. "Whatever you need to do. Just don't let that pillow replace me," he smirked. I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him. I found a large duffel bag and started filling it with most of my clothes and a couple other things I wanted to take with me. I headed into the bathroom to grab some stuff from there as well. I came back into my room and started writing a letter to my parents. It basically said to not worry about me and that I'd be staying with a friend for awhile because they needed me. I grabbed a piece of tape and taped it to the outside of my door. I grabbed the duffel bag and my pillow and faced Jeff. "Alright. We can leave now," I told him. He nodded and got up, following me out of the house. We went through the normal routine of walking through the woods, covering my eyes, then walking into the mansion. We walked up to his room where I set all my stuff down.

      "So, do you trust me now? Do I still have to stay in your room?" I asked him. He tilted his head, thinking. "Yep. You can leave," he replied. "Oh.. Well. I don't actually want to.. I don't know why I asked," I looked down at the ground. He smiled at my cuteness and wrapped his arms around my neck, resting his head on top of mine. "I know, that's why I said it. I wouldn't have let you leave," he replied with a hint of hostility showing. I nodded and held on to him, enjoying standing there. I had to hunch over a little because I wasn't all that short, but still shorter than him. He let me go so that I could stand up straight and started to walk away. I whimpered, instantly hating myself for doing it, and followed him, grabbing his arm to keep him from leaving. He grinned, glad I was chasing after him and picked me up. I smiled and let my arms hang loosely around him. I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my legs around him. He continued out the door, shutting it behind him. He carried me downstairs and into the kitchen. He was about to set me down but I stopped him. "I'm not hungry," I told him. He shrugged and kept me in his arms. 

      We walked into the living room and he sat down on the couch carefully, still holding me. I curled up in a ball in his lap and he put his arms around me. These people are really lazy, I thought. Seemingly on cue, he responded. "Today you're going to have to start training," he informed me. I groaned and started thinking about trying to train with everyone in the house. I wasn't even sure what it what entail, but that didn't stop me from not wanting to do it. We sat there for about an hour until he finally stood up, pulling me up with him. "Alright. Enough sitting around," he led me back up to his room. "I'd strongly suggest you change into something you don't mind getting a little.. um.. destroyed," he had tried to find a better way to say it, but there wasn't one. My eyes widened, but I nodded obediently and he left and shut the door, letting me change alone. I dug through my bag, unsure of what to wear. I decided to put on athletic shorts, a tank top and a zip up sweatshirt and sweatpants over that, depending on what would be best. I changed quickly, just in case Jeff had a time limit. I threw my hair into a pony tail and opened his door. He was waiting and led me downstairs and out the back door, down the porch and into the backyard. It had some equipment, I guess you could say, and looked like they used it a lot. 

      "Alright, before we start, you should run," he told me. "What?" I asked, not sure what was even happening. "Run. I'll do it with you," he repeated. I started running around the backyard with Jeff right next to me. After about 6  laps I was panting. "Can I... Stop?" I asked between gasping. "No, not until you can't breathe," he said, not sounding tired at all. I groaned but kept running. I was pretty active at school, up until this year when I quit track and your favorite sport. I finally slowed down and collapsed on the ground, trying to regain strength. "Good. You're better at that than I thought," he said, not out of breath at all. After a few minutes of gasping, Jeff told me to get up. "Ok. Climb that tree," he instructed. "Seriously?" I asked him. He nodded his head 'yes' and I walked over to the one he pointed to. I jumped up to the lowest branch and caught it, pulling myself up. I grunted, using a lot of upper body strength, but managed to get up. I slowly stood up on the branch, trying to find my balance. I looked down at him to see if he was happy. "Keep going," he instructed. I rolled my eyes, continuing the process until I was all out of strong branches. I didn't wait for his affirmation and just went ahead and climbed back down. I knelt down on the ground and rubbed my arms, knowing I'd be feeling that later. 

      "Good. You're strong," he smirked. I looked up at him, glaring angrily for making me do all that. "Ok, so everyone will come out individually and they'll basically do whatever they want with you," I stood up as he spoke and visibly looked scared by what he said. He walked closer to me and laughed. "Not like that. You'll be okay. They're going to go easy on you," he comforted. His words weren't helping and I took a deep breath, still scared. "Don't worry," he said as he left me, going back inside. My heart was racing and I stood there, waiting for the first person to come out. I saw a smirking BEN walking towards me. "You ready?" he asked in a flirtatious voice. I rolled my eyes but nodded, ready for whatever fate I'd be met with

Photo Credit: House-0f-Freak