Murder

Photo: What is this so-called "photo"?

       I continued speed walking all the way to the foyer area and Jeff stopped me. "Why are you so sensitive about last night?" he asked. "You know I get flustered easily and I don't know," I said as I looked down. "Well, we smashed and it was great and you shouldn't be so shy about it," he said as he titled his head and looked at me. "I know, I know. I'm just not used to everyone knowing stuff like that," I told him. "Well, you were pretty loud," he said with a smirk. I lightly hit him on the arm and he chuckled. "There's that feisty girl," he said. I sighed and rolled my eyes and he brought me upstairs. "Alright, this is going to be interesting. Get dressed into something else that makes you look tough," he told me. "Alrighty," I replied as I shut him out of his own room. I put on ripped, black skinny jeans with fishnets underneath and a cropped, low cut, dark red t-shirt under a light, black leather jacket. I threw on a black choker and a little dark, purplish-red lipstick. I put on a pair of vans and opened the door. Jeff was waiting impatiently and froze when he saw me. His lips parted slightly as he gawked at my outfit and scanned me slowly up and down. "Holy shit," he mumbled. "You okay there?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Um. Yeah, I'm.. perfect. You're perfect. I.. fuck.. wow," he stumbled out, speechless. I giggled and kissed him on the cheek then lightly ran my nails along his neck. He continued to look me up and down now that I was closer and he was shaking his head slightly. "You are literally my dream girl. You look so hot and just. Damn," he said. I smiled happily and blushed at his compliments. "You think so?" I asked. "Yes. And if we didn't have to go out, I'd tear those clothes off of you and repeat last night," he whispered as he pinned me against the wall. I got goosebumps and bit my lip, trying not to look at him. He raised my face up to his and kissed me gently, but passionately. He pulled away and exhaled. "Do I have lipstick on me now?" he asked, annoyed. "No. It's kiss-proof," I said with a smile. "Well then," he said snarkily. He headed downstairs and I followed behind the murderous teenager that I had fallen in love with. I wasn't sure if he was in love with me, or was able to be, but I was glad that he at least loved me. 

       We passed Jack on our way out and he stopped us. "Woah," he said as he looked at me, "where are you two going?" Jack asked. "Slender wants me to take her out to prove she can stay," Jeff explained. "Is that really a good idea?" Jack asked, full of concern. "Not even fucking close, but I want her to stay," Jeff replied. "Jeff, it's dangerous," Jack reminded. "I'll protect her. And she looks pretty badass," Jeff responded. "You do," Jack agreed. "Thanks," I said to them both. "Good luck," Jack said to me. Jeff continued to lead me out the door of the mansion and into the woods. It was still fairly early in the day, but also cloudy outside. "Shouldn't you wait until night time?" I asked. "I'm usually out here until night time, but once you're good enough, that doesn't matter," he told me as he covered my eyes. "So what exactly are we doing?" I asked. "I'm taking you with me while I kill someone," he said simply. I took a deep breath and nodded. I had already accepted the fact that this would happen someday. "I normally kill people that deserve it. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I just pick someone random for fun, but it's usually someone who did something bad," he told me. I nodded, but that didn't make me feel a ton better. "So, do I have to do anything?" I asked. "I don't know. You haven't really had enough training," he said. "Okay," I said nervously. "You'll be fine," he tried to reassure me. We arrived in a neighborhood and he removed his hand from my eyes. We were partially hidden by the darkness of the clouds. Jeff walked towards the back of a house and stopped before we got too close. He put his hands on the sides of my face and pressed his forehead against mine. "I hope you don't hate me after this," he said with a sigh. I leaned up and kissed his nose quickly. "I won't hate you," I told him. He nodded and turned towards the house. 

       He had me stop in a place where I wouldn't be seen, and continued to one of the windows on the house. He pulled out his knife and began tapping it slowly against the glass. I heard a faint yell from inside the house, most likely out of fear. Jeff dragged the knife along the glass and moved over to the patio door. I was scared and creeped out just from watching. I couldn't see Jeff's face, but I assumed he was smiling creepily. Jeff picked the patio lock with ease and had it open in seconds. "Please.." I heard a man's voice from inside. "You need to pay for what you've done," Jeff said in a terrifying tone. "You psychopath! Get out of my house!" the man yelled as he ran at Jeff. Jeff had the man on the ground in seconds and I watched as Jeff played with him for a bit by taunting him with the threat of the knife. He stabbed the man in the arm and I flinched as I watched. Jeff eventually got bored and I watched as he stabbed and killed the man. I closed my eyes after a while and waited. I finally heard silence and opened my eyes to see Jeff walking towards me. It was a horrible sight to see the bloodlust in his eyes as he was covered with someone else's blood. He stopped in front of me and smiled. "Enjoy?" he asked. "Don't you have to like cover your tracks or whatever?" I diverted. "Only amateurs have to," he said as he led me somewhere else. "What'd he do?" I finally asked. "Child abuser and kidnapper," he said bluntly. "Oh," I sighed, feeling slightly less awful. "Jeff?" I asked as I stopped walking. He stopped with me and stood in front of me. "What?" he answered. "Do you think I deserve to be killed?" I asked. "What? No. Why?" he asked. "The files slender had. They were all people who committed felonies, and arson is a felony just like murder," I explained. "And I've committed many felonies before. But I'm not a cop, I'm a murderer. And I just thought if I was going to kill people, it might as well be horrible people that do some of the worst things," he told me. "I told you you had good in you," I said. "I wouldn't call it good. I'll still get whoever I want, I just sometimes choose bad people," he said. "I guess that makes sense," I said. "You are my beautiful and crazy girl," he said as he touched my face. I nodded and was shaking slightly from all of the blood on him. He leaned in slightly and I pulled my head back subconsciously. "Are you scared of me?" he whispered. I nodded 'yes' slowly and widened my eyes nervously, afraid that he'd snap on me. "I won't hurt you," he whispered as he gently touched my face and rubbed his thumb on my cheek. He leaned in again and I didn't fight it this time. He kissed me slowly and pushed me against a tree. He started kissing my neck and collarbones and I let out quiet, breathy moans. He moved down to the part of my boobs that was exposed and I shivered at the feeling. He traveled back up to my neck and started leaving love bites. I put my hands on his lower back, closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I breathed heavily and tried to shake the scene I had just watched out of my memory. 

       I opened my eyes and saw someone standing in the distance. "Jeff," I said quietly, scared. He looked up and saw the fear in my eyes, then turned around and saw the person. It was the same person we had seen staring into my window, or at least they were dressed the same. They started slowly walking towards us and Jeff pulled out his knife. "I need you to run," he told me firmly. "What about you?" I asked. "I said run," he said angrily as he looked at me. I slowly walked away from Jeff and the tree, keeping my eyes on him. I noticed the man in the distance started picking up the pace in my direction. I did what I was told and I started running through the woods. The man started chasing after me, and Jeff was following him. I ran as fast as I could for what seemed like forever. I decided I needed to get creative in order to get away. I saw an abandoned building and figured that was my best option. I threw the door open and hid in the pitch blackness of the building. I didn't hear the door open behind me, but I heard fighting through the broken windows. After what felt like an eternity, the old door creaked open. I held my breath, scared it may have still been the man. "Y/N, it's me," I heard Jeff's voice. I slowly rose from where I was hiding and walked up to him. "What happened?" I asked. "He said you needed to go back where you belong, and 'more needed to be collected'," he quoted. "What?" I asked. "I don't know," Jeff shrugged. "Well," I said, unsure of what to say. "Come on," Jeff said as he covered my eyes and guided me back to the mansion. 

Hellloooo everyone. I don't have anything huge to update you all on as of right now. Things are going pretty well right now. School and college is a bit stressful, but what's life without a little stress, ya know? Anywho hopefully you enjoy this chapter and I'm excited to get the other ones published!