Warrior

I was out of breath and Jack was pinning me on the ground. He stood up, then helped me up. I watched a drop of sweat slide down his bare chest, then looked up to his face. "We should stop," he said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "We've been here for hours and you're going to overwork yourself," he said. "Fine," I agreed. "You're back," I heard Jeff's voice. I turned my head and looked at him. "I am," I replied. He looked between me and Jack, both shirtless. "Good job, Y/N," Jack said, packing up the weapons and heading inside. I sighed and walked up to Jeff. "No shirt?" he asked. "No. So what?" I asked sassily. "How long have you been back?" he asked, ignoring my question. "Dunno. A few hours," I replied. He tilted his head, confused by my behavior. "I wanted to train. I'm taking a shower," I said, walking past him without anymore words. I took a long, hot shower, letting my thoughts of Jeff disappear. I walked into my room in my towel, then got dressed in leggings and a sweatshirt. I went downstairs to make myself some food. I ate quickly on my own. The mansion had a different feeling. I felt more independent, and a little more lonely. "What's up with you?" I heard Jeff ask. "Nothing," I said. "Why didn't you come find me?" he asked, putting his hands on me. "What? You think I'm going to fall all over you just because I haven't seen you in a couple weeks?" I asked snarkily. He furrowed his eyebrows and inhaled sharply. "If you're looking for someone to make out with, go ask someone else," I said. I pushed him off of me and went upstairs. He would've responded with anger, but he was in shock. I went into Jack's room before I went to sleep. "Training tomorrow?" I asked. He smiled and nodded, and with that I went to bed in my new room. It hurt me to be hostile to Jeff and I was so tempted to be in his arms again, but I was mad at him. 

---

I spent the week training nonstop with Jack. I was grateful that he was willing to help me. For the past couple days, a few other guys were helping me too. I had adopted a cool, sexy archery outfit that BEN and Jack picked out. BEN forced me to wear it while we trained, or else he wouldn't help me. I grunted as I fought Hoodie without weapons. I elbowed him gently and the other guys wasted no time in coming after me. I shot at them with the practice suction arrows I was given. I got all of them in some fatal area, then kneeled down, panting with my fist on the ground. Jack, Hoodie and BEN all stood up, peeling the arrows off of themselves. "Impressive," I heard Jeff's voice. I reached behind me and grabbed a real arrow, aiming it at him. "She's not too bad," I heard Charlotte say. I stood up as I watched Charlotte take her place next to Jeff. Jack noticed my angry staring and put his hand on my back gently. "You've gotten so amazing in just one week," he told me. "You look hot as hell," Jeff told me. "Thanks," Charlotte said with a smirk. She ran her hand through her hair as she spoke, flipping it arrogantly. "He was talking to his girlfriend, darling," Jack said condescendingly. "You don't know that," she replied with a cocky smile. I rolled my eyes and walked away, going out into the woods. Jack came after me and walked by me silently. "I'm sorry," he said. I shrugged and shook my head, not sure I could really do anything about it. "Are you okay?" he asked, grabbing my shoulders to stop me. "It doesn't matter," I replied. "He shouldn't be treating you like that. You're too good for that," he told me. I looked up at him and had an urge to kiss him. I inhaled and looked away. "Can I be alone?" I asked, not wanting to do something stupid just because Jeff was pissing me off. "Of course," he said, leaving me. I closed my eyes and sat against a tree. My bag of arrows was slung around one of my shoulders, and my bow was on the other. They jabbed my back a bit as I sat against the tree, but I ignored it. "Y/N?" Jeff asked. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him. "What's wrong?" he asked. I stood up and sighed. "Your slutty bestie," I said, narrowing my eyes at him. "We're just friends," he told me. "Friends that made out," I replied. He paused, not expecting me to know that. "It was a long time ago," he said. "You should've told me. And all you've been doing is hanging out with her when I'm finally back," I said. "You've been avoiding me," he replied. "That's a pathetic excuse. We both know that if you wanted me, you would've gotten me," I said. He was about to speak, but we heard a noise from deeper in the woods. 

He pushed me up against the tree to hide me, holding on to my hips. I pushed his chest forcefully to get him away. "Get off of me. I don't need your help, asshole," I spat. He grabbed my arm forcefully, hurting me. "Don't fucking talk to me like that," he growled. We heard more noise, getting closer. I kicked his chest gently, pushing him to the ground. I crawled up the tree quickly and gracefully, squatting down once I was in it. I recognized the outfits of the people: the White Out building. I aimed at them, only injuring one's leg. They looked for the source and found me eventually. They started shooting at me with a gun and I hid behind a large branch. "Nice going," he said sarcastically. "Shut up. You're not the one fighting here," I replied. I peeked out and injured someone else. "Here," he said, tossing a gun up to me. I accepted it and shot near them, not wanting to kill them, only to scare them. It worked and they helped the two injured people back to wherever they came from. I sighed and jumped down from the tree. Jeff look slightly worried, but still angry. He look at my body, enjoying the outfit. "Thanks, but I didn't need your help," I said as I pressed the gun flat against his chest until he took it. I headed back to the mansion to tell Slender what happened. 

--

I was sitting on bean bags with BEN and Jack, and Jeff was on the couch. Charlotte came and sat down next to him. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Jeff, why doesn't your girlfriend sit by you?" her annoying voice asked. "I don't know," he replied. I thought I saw him smile and look her up and down, but I wasn't sure. She sat way too close to him for my liking. "Dude, Charlotte, no offense, but Y/N is wayyy hotter than you so stop acting like you're better than her," BEN said without looking at them. I wasn't sure I agreed, but I appreciated the compliment. "I'm just saying. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him if he was mine," she said. I stood up and stood over her. "Well he's not yours, so stop throwing yourself at him, whore," I replied before slapping her in the face. I could feel the guys' shock, and I felt slightly proud for sticking up for my self. I huffed and went upstairs.  Jack stood to go after me, but Jeff stopped him with his gaze. I laid down in my bed, scrolling through my phone. I no longer felt isolated and my current and previous life meshed into one. "Y/N?" I heard Jeff ask. I sighed and sat up, and he shut the door behind him. He sat next to me on my bed. "Baby, I miss you," he said, touching my face. I flinched and he took his hand back. I blushed when he called me that, but refused to forgive him over it. "I'm not the only one you miss," I replied. He exhaled sadly, knowing he messed up. "I want to spend time with you. You've been away for so long," he said. "Wow. You could be having this exact same conversation with someone else in this house. In fact, I'm sure you already have," I said with a sarcastic enthusiasm. "I told you we're just friends," he said, getting slightly annoyed. "I don't want to talk to you right now," I said. "Then don't talk," he said after a pause. He leaned forward, slamming his lips against mine. I hesitated then pushed him away. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked. He stared at me with a hungry look in his eyes. He knew the power he had over me and was using that to his advantage. 

       He kissed me again and this time I left him. The kisses were quick and somewhat sloppy, with little emotion behind them. He laid me down and began getting our clothes off as fast as he could. I broke away momentarily, breathing heavy. "You are not forgiven. I'm still really mad at you," I told him firmly. "Yeah? Show me how mad you are," he whispered sensually as he threw the last piece of clothing to the side. I grabbed his face and pulled it back to mine, kissing him aggressively. Our hands went all over each other in a rushed, impatient fashion. We proceeded to have very rough, angry sex and it felt so amazing. 

Here's another chapter. I don't have much to say, so just keep letting me know how you guys feel about the story :). I honestly haven't been editing these super closely because I'm anxious to wrap up the story, so if there's some errors, I apologize