Closing Thoughts (Author's Note)

I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet since I have a tendency to ramble. This story has been awesome to write, but I definitely feel like it should've been way shorter. It's hard to work in something for so long. I think this took me like a total of 4 years to write? Anywho that's crazy. This story will always be very special to me because I had a lot of personal stuff in there that you probably wouldn't notice. Just little pieces of dialogue in there were sometimes real things people had said so that's just a fun fact for you.

If there's any major questions that I left unanswered or questions you have for me personally or as an author, leave them in the comments and I'll either answer it or make a Q&A. I might be back to this story to edit stuff or add pictures (let's be real that's not gonna happen), but otherwise I'm not writing anymore and there won't be a sequel. Unless I did a story about Axel's life but I really feel like that would be a big task and I'm kinda not up for that 😂. As promised, I have started an EJx reader and I have some other storie that I started, but I honestly don't know how much I'm going to write. The one with EJ will be wayyyy shorter and I'll finish that one, but I'm not sure if I'm going to write much beyond that, but you never know. It kinda just depend on life I guess haha. Anyway I said I'd keep this short so thank you all so much for reading and for all your support. I literally wouldn't have finished this story if it wasn't for your comments and stuff.
NOW FINALLY HERES THE LINK TO THE EJ X READER. GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE AND START READING:
https://my.w.tt/EpV1kNgtRY

Side note: I labeled the new story as mature this time. If that causes any issues, let me know.