So Many Questions

I suggest listening to this with your favorite music playlist on, whatever that may be. But you don't have to obviously 

       I glanced over at the psychotic killer I was sitting on and saw that he was not at all there. He seemed extremely deep in thought and far away. I sighed and looked around frantically, starting to feel anxiety for no apparent reason. It was a mixture of remembering everything going on before I came here, and the amount of change that was freaking me out. I grabbed Jeff's hand, but he didn't respond. I tried to control myself by taking deep, slow breaths and focusing on something in the room. I thought about the carpet and how it was made, just to get my mind somewhere else. I felt Jeff's hand slowly tighten around mine, forgetting momentarily that I was holding it. I looked at him, watching to see if he would do anything else. He snapped out of it and directed his attention to me, searching my face. "What happened?" he said, intimidating me. "Nothing," I tried to brush it off and stand up. He pulled on my arm and pinned me down against the bed. "You're lying," he said threateningly. I closed my eyes and felt tears begging to escape. I choked them back, but started to feel like I couldn't breathe. 

      He let me go and sat up, giving me space. I curled up into a ball and pulled a blanket over me. He stared at me for a moment then stood up, stretching again. I thought he was going to leave, but instead I felt his arms around me, gathering me up and picking me up wedding style. I wasn't sure where we were going, but I didn't protest. He carried me down the hall and through the house as I still clung to the blanket. We ended up on the patio again, which I loved. The fresh, cool air was so refreshing and I instantly felt calmer. He sat down on the swing and didn't take his arms away. I sat on his lap, wrapped in the blanket, and laid my head on his chest. I took deep breaths and Jeff used his legs to swing us. I had one hand in my lap and the other on his stomach. 

      "So, I told you that I didn't really remember much of my life before, which is true, but I remember the basic stuff. I had light brown hair and I was kind of pale, but not anywhere near this. My voice wasn't much different, but it was a little smoother. I was never really popular, I mostly stayed around my brother. I was always different from most people at my school, and they were all so boring to me," he explained in a calm voice. I positioned my head so I could see him and I just stared. I didn't know where to start. "I can't see you with brown hair, or.. I don't know. You have a brother?" I finally said. "You really don't know much about me, do you?" he asked, amused. "No. I was never into the Creepypasta stuff because I didn't think it was real," I said, dumbfounded that I'd been so wrong. "Strange. Well, we are. The stories aren't completely real, though. We've had this conversation," he said, not wanting to be too repetitive. "Do you have pictures and videos of your... old self?" I quizzed. "Yeah, I have a few," he said. My eyes widened with excitement and I raised my eyebrows. "I'll show you later. Right now you need to calm down," he said in a fatherly tone. "Okay Dad," I said, putting my head back down comfortably on his chest. He chuckled and squeezed me a little and I reminded myself not to do that again, not wanting to start a 'daddy' kink with him. 

       "Well.. I have mild anxiety, most of my friends were ignoring me, I have no idea what I'm doing with my life, I don't really fit in, and there's just these thoughts in my head," I practically spat out. He thought for a few moments before taking a deep breath and responding. "Screw people. None of us fit in either, and that's partly why I brought you here, remember?" he said. I nodded, remembering that conversation and feeling slightly better. "What are your thoughts?" he asked. "What are yours?" I snapped, shaking my head. We sat there in silence until I spoke again. "Why don't you just kill me?" I asked quietly. "I can't. Even if I wanted to, I'm not allowed to. That still hasn't changed," he replied. "Do you want to?" I continued, even though he'd already told me. "Yes and no," he said simply. "Am I safe here?" I asked. "You're pretty safe with me as long as I don't decide to hurt you," he responded. "Why am I still here?" I pressed on, taking advantage of getting answers. "I don't know. It's not up to me, it's up to Slender," he told me. "Why do you obey him?" I questioned. "Because he's stronger than me, whether or not I want to think that. And he's like a dad to us," he answered. "How many people have you killed?" I questioned. "I lost track a long time ago," he said. I took a deep breath before attempting to continue. "What emotions can you feel?" I asked curiously. "I can feel all of them. But I struggle to feel empathy, compassion, guilt, that kind of thing," he told me. I nodded slowly, wondering what that'd be like, "but, you kind of make me feel those sometimes," he added on. I smiled and felt a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. 

      "Are you scared here?" he asked. "Sometimes. You guys are creepy. And I kind of don't fit in here either. Personality wise I do, but you're all killers and I'm.. not," I responded. "We can fix that," he said smiling. "You know, I'm good. Thanks though," I said with a smile. He laughed and didn't say anything more on the subject. I ran through our conversation again in my head, thinking. "Hey," I said, making a realization. "Yeah?" he asked. "You told me about your past to get me to tell you what was wrong, didn't you?" I asked, looking up at him. "I did," he said proudly. "Clever,"  I said, shaking my head in disbelief. "It's a fairly easy way to get most people to talk," he told me. "Hm," I said. "I wouldn't suggest trying it on me. Chances are I'll be bluntly honest anyways," he added. I nodded, knowing that was probably true.  I really wished I didn't like him, but I unfortunately did. I was worried about if he was being genuine or if he was faking nice, though. It didn't seem like he was faking, but he could just be very convincing. The look in his eyes always seemed real, and I felt like you couldn't accurately fake that. I decided to go with that to make myself feel better. "Have you ever felt love?" I looked up into his eyes. He stared back at me innocently and opened his mouth, but nothing came out for a while. He searched my eyes before finally responding. "No, I haven't," he said quietly. "Even for your parents or brother?" I asked. "Barely. I guess my brother would've been the closest thing," he replied.

       I laid my head on his shoulder and draped my hands around his other one. I gently kissed his neck and stroked his shoulder with my thumbs. "Why are you nice to me?" he asked me, seeming tense and uneasy. I stopped and looked up at him. "You've been nice to me for the most part, which is more than expected from a killer. And I sorta like you.." I mumbled the last part. He tilted his head and was about to say something, but I stopped him, afraid of what it might be. "People aren't usually nice to you?" I asked to confirm. He sighed."No, generally people aren't nice to the person trying to murder them," he said sassily. I smiled, silently continuing to kiss his neck. He moved his neck so I had more room and I began to move up near his jaw. I moved my hands up his entire chest, feeling his muscles and he loosely held on to my forearms. He bit his lip to the point where I thought he might start bleeding, but a quiet moan escaped nonetheless. I smiled and continued what I was doing. He laid down on the swing and kept me on top of him. "Fuck. Stop," he groaned. I pushed myself away from him, hovering above him and looked down at him, confused. "Except don't..." a grin crept onto his already smiling face. I smiled back and lowered myself back down to continue. He let me do that for a short amount of time, then grabbed my face gently and guided my lips to his. I felt butterflies in my stomach, even though I'd kissed him multiple times. He ran his fingers down my back, underneath my shirt. I shuddered and tried to get as close to him as I could, even though it wasn't possible to get closer. 

       We stayed like that until neither one of us could breathe anymore. I took deep breaths, trying to get back to normal. My body was gently rising up and down because of his heavy breathing. Eventually he sat up and I took that as a hint to get up. I stood and grabbed the blanket that had become a tangled mess, and started to head inside, hearing him behind me. I practically dove into his bed and he chuckled to himself before sliding in next to me. He faced me and held my hand. "Go to sleep," he said in a way that ~almost~ made it seem not creepy. I smiled and nodded, closing my eyes and falling asleep shortly after. 

Oh look, the author finally came back after a thousand years xD. I'm so sorry guys, school is stressful. I hope you enjoyed. I had a large part of this already written for a long time, I just had to finish it. I hoped you enjoyed! 

Picture to come later. I'm so sorry :p xD