Fighting

Pretty soon, I heard Jeff's voice yelling my name. "Y/N," he yelled. I ignored him and sped up, speed walking through the forest. He matched my pace and trailed behind me, continuing to yell my name. I started running, even though I knew he was faster than me. I found a slight irony in the fact that I was running away from this murderer as if my life depended on it. He eventually caught up to me and grabbed my waist to stop me. "Y/N!" he yelled one more time. "WHAT??!" I screamed back, out of breath. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why did you run away?" he asked, not phased at all by the sprinting he just did. "What's wrong with ME?! You're the one who disappeared all night, then told Jack you didn't want to see me anymore!!" I snapped at him. He was a little shocked by my anger, but composed himself quickly. "I know he told you why I said that. It's not because I don't like you anymore, I just can't handle the emotions you cause," he tried his best to stay calm and not yell at me, and I could tell it was extremely hard for him. "I know, you've told me that. But you've also told me that you care about me and I mean something to you, and if that was true you wouldn't have wanted to ditch me when things got too hard for you!!" I yelled back. I couldn't believe that I really had the courage to get into a fight with Jeff The Killer, but there's a first time for everything, right? "Y/N you don't understand what it's like!!" he finally broke his calm nature and started yelling back at me. "Clearly," I snapped. "It's like a deaf person getting their hearing back. It's scary and fucking overwhelming!!" he yelled. "I know it's scary, but if it was this bad why didn't you just say something??!!" I screamed. "Because that's not what I do. I don't care about sharing my fucking feelings, it's not normal for me!!" He screamed back. "I know that, but just let me help you instead of treating me like I'm nothing!!" I yelled, but my voice cracked a little and I felt the hot tears forming in my eyes.

       I didn't want to cry in front of him now, but there was nothing I could do about it. His face softened when he saw me start crying and he took a deep breath. He grabbed me, causing me to flinch. He pulled me in to a tight hug and I gripped his sweatshirt as I cried into it. Neither of us said anything, I just cried. He slowly sat down on the ground and guided me into his lap. Once my tears slowed down, he finally spoke. "I'm so sorry," he said genuinely. I didn't respond, I just sat there. He grabbed the side of my face and made me look at him. "I really am. You just don't know what it's like for me and I know I shouldn't have said that, but it's so much all at once," he added. I nodded slowly and tried to look away, but his hand held my face firmly in place. "I never thought I'd fight this hard for someone, but I don't want to lose you," he said with a couple tears forming in his own eyes. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Just let me help you," I said softly. "I will," he dug his hands into my hair and held onto it as we hugged.  We separated from our hug and I put my hands on his neck and kissed him deeply. He put one arm around my waist and the other on my low back. I pushed back on his shoulders, making him lay on his back. Some of my hair fell on his face and neck, and the rest was on the ground. I took his hoodie off and tossed it to the side. He didn't seem to mind and he let my hands travel all over his torso. I felt his toned muscles and grabbed his sides. He finally rolled us over so I was underneath him. His dangling necklaces, which I still didn't know the meaning of, gently rested on my chest. I messed up his hair with my hands and sat up a tiny bit so I could press my body against his. He finally broke away from me, out of air. We sat there, breathing heavily, looking at each other. "You have leaves in your hair," he laughed softly, causing my heart to melt a little. "And whose fault is that?" I asked as I lightly threw a small twig at him. "I think it's your fault for rolling around on the ground," he teased. I rolled my eyes and sat up all the way. He pulled a couple leaves out of my hair, but got distracted and started playing with one. He looked off into the distance with a calm energy. 

       I took the opportunity to stare at the beautiful shirtless boy in front of me. His hair and face looked soft, but his features remained strong. His pale torso reminded me of how strong he was and how capable he was of harming someone. My eyes fell to his big hands twirling a dainty leaf. His hands were resting on his legs and he was wearing black, somewhat skinny jeans. I impulsively leaned in and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. He faced me again and blushed, smiling slightly. It occurred to me that no one had probably kissed him like that before and I found his reaction quite pure. I would've asked, but I didn't want to aggravate him by bringing up Jane again. I exhaled and stood up, which he also did. I handed him his sweatshirt that I'd thrown off in the heat of things. "You're wild, baby girl," he smirked. I turned bright red at the comment and he just chuckled. He put his hoodie on and grabbed my arm, leading me back to the house. I pulled my arm back and made him hold my hand, and he didn't object to it. He covered my eyes with his other hand and I sighed. 

       We walked back into the house and I felt slightly uncomfortable and unsure of what to do. I let go of Jeff's hand and went into the living room, not wanting to sit down, and I saw BEN, L.J. and Toby in there. I realized how little I knew Laughing Jack, but I was quite honestly scared of him and not sure how to talk to him. He turned around and looked at me, giving me a creepy smile, and I uncomfortably smiled back and tried to stay calm. I was sure the other two boys wouldn't let him hurt me. All of a sudden I felt arms go around my shoulders from behind and I screamed. "Jumpy much?" Jeff asked sassily as he kissed the top of my head gently. He was standing behind me and dangled his arms in front of my body. I put my hands on his arms and just held them. "Ahh Jeff you've gone soft now that you have a girlfriend,"Laughing Jack sneered. I felt Jeff tense up a little, and I blushed. "I am not soft," he said harshly, staring L.J. down. "Well normally you'd be as far away from her as possible and resisting the urge to kill her, but instead you're touchy and, dare I say, sweet," L.J. said, smiling at the thought of sweets. "I resist the urge to kill her everyday," Jeff argued back. I turned around and gave him a surprised look; I didn't know he still wanted to kill me. "You still wouldn't hurt her," L.J. said. "I have and I probably will again," Jeff responded. I furrowed my eyebrows, not enjoying the conversation the two boys were having as if I wasn't there. 

       "Then hurt her right now," L.J. challenged. I started to feel uneasy, not sure if Jeff would or not. "No, why would I?" Jeff scoffed. "Fine, then I'll do it for you," L.J. said as he stood up, showing off his very tall build. Jeff got in front of me, hiding me behind him instinctively. "Don't fucking touch her," he threatened with pure anger in his voice. Laughing Jack only responded with a large, off-putting smile. "I'm not going to, but it's nice that you finally care about something," L.J. practically sang. He left the room, grinning at me as he passed. Jeff exhaled, still on edge. He turned to me, but didn't say anything. He noticed my wide eyes and slightly trembling hands. He started laughing a little and I backed up a couple steps. This was one moment where his insanity really showed. "Jeff, you're going c-crazy again," Toby said, as if this happened a lot. Jeff continued to laugh and I continued to back up. "For fuck's sake," BEN murmured as he paused his game and walked over to Jeff. BEN slapped Jeff then whispered something to him. Jeff laughed even harder then stopped in the middle of it and snapped out of whatever it was. BEN went back to the couch and continued his game. I looked between the three of them, wildly confused about what just occurred. "You alright?" Jeff asked as if nothing just happened with him. "I think so.." I said. He touched my face gently, but I flinched, scared of how he was acting. He sighed and took his hand back. "I'm going to go somewhere to think," (again) Jeff told me with a hint of sadness. He started to walk away, but I grabbed his hand, causing him to turn and look at me. "Let me come," I said. He stared at me, recalling everything that had just happened earlier. He nodded and walked out to the big rock while holding my hand. 

Hey guys. I've been in a writing mood lately and I have like 6 more full chapters of this written and about 9 for another story that I haven't released yet, but I'm going to keep my pacing. I hope your lives are going well because mine has been absolutely crazy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter :P

Photo: LOL