*Confusion*

He led me out the front door of the mansion and outside. The house was surrounded by trees and the scenery was very gorgeous. It was autumn so the ground was blanketed with warm colored leaves. It was also just about to be dark outside, the last bit of light hanging on. I took a few steps on my own, admiring the beauty of it, before being brought back to reality. Harshly. "Hey," I heard Jeff say. I turned around to look at him, but was faced with a knife being thrown at me with quite a bit of force. I yelped and jumped out of the way, turning around to watch it be stabbed into the tree that was behind me. I turned back to face the boy who had just flung a weapon at me.. and was smiling about it. "Jeff, what the hell?! You could've killed me," I said, trying to slow my heart rate back down. "But I didn't," he said, sounding innocent, "And it was just a little test." He walked closer to me. "Testing what?!" I asked, still shocked. "Your reflexes. They're pretty good, as I figured they would be," he said, bragging that he'd guessed right and managed to not kill me. He handed me another knife and told me to throw it. "Jeff. I can't just throw it, I've never done this before," I pleaded. He stood beside me and showed me what movement to make with my wrist to get it to fly well. He also gave me some pointers on aiming. He was surprisingly an excellent teacher, which isn't something I would've guessed about him.

       I shrugged and did what he just taught me, throwing the knife into a nearby tree. I yelled out of joy, glad I had made it and did a happy dance. "Nice shot," he said, while going to collect both thrown knives. He set them down on the porch railing and walked back over to me. I looked up at him and studied his face thoroughly for the second time as he did the same to me. "Did I actually scare you?" he asked, referring to the knife throwing, as he slowly snaked his arms around my waist. "Yeah, I almost died," I said, laughing softly. I put my hands on his upper arms, clinging onto his sweatshirt. "My bad," he smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully. I should hate everything about this guy, but I don't. There's something I find so.. appealing about him. He confuses me though. He's so unpredictable and I have no idea what he's ever thinking, or what he thinks about me. My thoughts were cut off by him leaning down slightly and pressing his lips against mine. My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat, not expecting Jeff The Killer to be kissing me in front of his house. I relaxed into it and closed my eyes, moving my arms up and playing with his hair and gently touching his face. He smiled and pulled away from me, breathing a little bit harder. He looked away from me, blushing, which made me fangirl slightly. "You're cute when you blush," I told him, smirking and feeling confident. He looked at me and his cheeks became a deeper red. I grinned as he let me go to grab the two knives on the porch.

      We walked back in through the kitchen and Jeff headed upstairs to return the knives to their home. It was odd how much he seemed to cherish those things. I, on the other hand, walked into the living room, and sat on the couch. I noticed Masky and Hoodie were sitting on the couch as well and I waved to them. I sat on the very edge of the couch, unsure if I wanted to stay. I felt very anxious and didn't really want to stay in one place. Jeff came back down shortly and looked at me for a few seconds before sitting next to BEN on the ground. They ended up playing video games together, BEN obviously winning, but barely. I was too restless to stay on the couch, so I got up, looking for Jack. After I didn't find him in the library or anywhere I had been so far downstairs, I decided to go up to his room. I remembered which one it was from earlier and stood outside his closed door. I knocked gently and heard him groan before saying 'come in.' I opened the door and slipped in, closing it behind me. "Oh, sorry I didn't know it was you," he said. "It's fine," I replied while slowly walking over to where he was on his bed. He patted it, letting me know I could sit, and put his book down. I sat down and looked at him, waiting for him to say something. "Everything okay?" he asked, sounding concerned. "Yeah, I'm just confused, I guess," I told him, not sure how to explain it. "Did something happen?" he asked, not really following. I nodded and looked away, not really wanting to say it out loud. "What? Tell me!" he exclaimed, sounding very eager. I smiled a little and managed to look at him again. "Jeff.. kissed me," I said, closing my eyes, feeling dumb saying it. "WHAT?! Yes!" he practically screamed, clearly happy. I laughed at his reaction as he continued to talk about it. "Shit, that's so cute," he said, trying to calm down. "So, how do you feel?" he asked, sounding like a therapist. 

       "I don't know. He just confuses me and I'm confused in general. I can't tell if he really wants to kill me or not and I don't know if he just did that to do it or if it meant something. I don't know," I said, shrugging and leaning over, burying my head in his bed. He put his gloved hands over mine, reassuring me. "Hey, I know Jeff better than anyone else in the house does and it meant something. You'd know if he was doing it just to do it. And the fact that he hasn't actually killed you or hurt you in any way says a lot. That's why I was asking what you thought of him, because I was pretty sure he was kind of into you, or at least enjoyed having you around," he told me kindly. I smiled and lifted my head back up, looking at him. "Oh. Well, what should I do now?" I asked, still unsure. "Well that depends on how you feel. If you aren't sure, just act normal, but if you like him back, I'd say go for it. He most likely won't kill you," he said, only joking slightly. I nodded and sighed, not sure what to do. "Thanks Jack," I said as I wrapped my arms around him, giving him a big hug. He hugged me back and told me: "You're welcome. Now go find him. Or don't, whichever you want." I rose from the bed and walked out his door, gently closing it behind me. I took a deep breath and headed back downstairs. I naturally walked into the kitchen and was grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge when I heard a voice clear their throat. I turned to see Jeff looking down at the ground, unsure of what to say to me.

      I sighed and my feelings became more clear. I set the water down on the counter and walked up to him, looking up at his face and into his piercing blue eyes. "Um.. sorry about.. outside," he muttered quietly, looking away. I loosely grabbed both of his arms right above his wrists and slid my hands down to his. This caused him to look back at me, biting his lip. "Don't be sorry," I told him, giving him a small smile to let him know it was okay. He gave me a little smile, if that was even possible because of the huge grin permanently carved into his face, and laced our fingers together. He looked so unsure, confused and quiet and it was really strange. "Seriously, Jeff," I said, looking him in the eyes and sounding very serious. I wanted to try and help him out a little bit because it was too weird to see him like this. He nodded and let go of my hands, putting his on my hips. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely. He hesitantly leaned down and united our lips again. I melted into him and completely relaxed. For someone who makes me so tense, I can feel so calm around him sometimes. He slid one of his hands down to the back of my thigh, confusing me a bit. He pulled gently, lifting me me up onto him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he returned his hand to its original place. I tightened my grip around him and started running my hands through his hair sloppily. His hair was really soft and I liked it. I pulled away briefly for air then continued kissing him. He had a death grip on Jack's sweatshirt that I was wearing and I found it adorable. 

       "Ahem..." I heard a voice say, causing me to jump and break away from Jeff. We both looked to see who the voice belonged to and saw Masky standing there with crossed arms and Hoodie standing a foot or so behind him. Jeff set me down and faced Masky, looking hostile again. I imagined both Masky and Hoodie were smirking. "Ooh Jeeeff," Masky teased gently. "I wouldn't be talking," I replied. Masky directed his attention to me, tilting his head slightly. "Well you don't see me making out with Hoodie, do you?" he appeared to be having fun. Hoodie looked like he was cringing and wanting to die because he put his head down and tried to cover his entire mask with his hood. "Not yet," I replied with a wink. Masky shook his head, admitting defeat and continued walking through the kitchen, resuming his original task. Hoodie also left, but went a different way, which made me laugh a little. Jeff looked at me and raised his eyebrows, trying not to laugh. He picked me up and was about to leave. "Wait," I said and he stopped, looking to see what I needed. I reached out and grabbed the water I had set on the counter and nodded. He chuckled to himself and continued up the stairs taking me back to his room. 

       He put me down and I crawled into his bed, opening the water bottle and taking a drink. I set it down on a table near the bed and looked back at him. He was shirtless and laying in the bed next to me. He was so creepy sometimes. I didn't even hear him move, yet there he was. He put one hand on my back and he wrapped the other around my neck and buried his hand in my hair while I put one hand on his side and the other on his abs (sorry if you're cringing because I feel you, but it had to be done). "Go to sleep," he whispered in my ear, half seductively and half like he wanted to kill me. He sent shivers down my spine and creeped me out at the same time. "Night," I simply responded, trying to cover my fear for the second time. He squeezed my back quickly, implying that I had been unsuccessful.