Returning Home

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes and sighed. Jeff's attention shifted to me and he stood up from the corner of the room and walked over to me. I sat up and looked at him sleepily. He urged me to get out of bed, but I refused. I laid back down and rolled over, facing away from him.  He sighed impatiently, so I faced him again. "Y/N-" he started to say, but I hushed him, pulled him onto the bed, and wrapped myself in his arms. "You're pretty comfortable with me, huh?" he asked, shaking his head. "Not at all," I said, half awake. "I think you forget who I am sometimes..." he trailed off. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "I don't forget, Jeff," I said seriously, staring into his eyes. He said nothing for awhile, then finally nodded and looked away. "Come on, you really do need to get up," he said as he separated himself from me and rose. I sighed but did as he said, knowing he didn't have any patience left. I changed clothes in the bathroom quickly and did a couple other morning things, then went downstairs. 

       I grabbed something to eat and resisted the urge to check the time. I ate quickly, just wanting to get on with the day. I walked into the dining room and sat on the table, just trying to think. Soon enough, Sally walked in with a big smile on her face. "I thought I heard you in here," she said. I looked around awkwardly. "But I didn't make any noise.." I said. She giggled and changed the subject. "So.. what's new?" she asked as she hopped up on the table next to me. "Well, everything. But, not much I guess," I said, looking down at the ground. "Mhmm," she said in a 'I don't believe you' tone. "What?" I asked, laughing. "You know what!" she said. "Well what do you want to know?" I asked. "Does he make you happy?" she asked. I wan't sure how to respond. "He makes me feel a lot of things..." I said, not sure what else to say. "What did you do to him?" she continued. ".. What do you mean?.." I asked. "He's different. He's not as angry. What did you do?" she asked with narrow eyes. "I-I don't know.." I said, closing my eyes. I hadn't realized I'd done anything. L.J popped his head in and asked Sally to come with him. I opened my eyes and watched Sally get off the table and wave to me. I sighed and waved back. I leaned over and put my face in my hands. I let out a long groan, then got up and left the dining room.

-Time skip of some amount of time filled with an unimportant pastime..xD-

       I was walking through the kitchen when I literally bumped into Masky. "Sorry, my bad" I said with a playful smirk on my face. He pretended to be really angry, but I heard a soft chuckle from him. "What's up, nerd?" he asked. I grinned and started snickering. "Not much. I'm not sure what to do. It feels like Slender's been taking forever, but no rush I guess. What about you?" I replied. "Just the usual. Going... out.. and chilling here I suppose," he told me, while looking for a snack. I was glad he'd warmed up to me. I had an idea suddenly, triggered by him talking about going out. "Yeah. Hey, I'll see you later, okay?" I said as I scrambled out of the kitchen. He smiled to himself and shook his head. I half jogged through the house, trying to find Jeff. I was about to give up, but then I saw him coming out of a room I hadn't been in yet. The mansion was huge and there was still a lot of places I'd never been. I practically tackled him and his instant reaction was anger. I flinched and realized that was a stupid plan. His face softened when he looked at me and he relaxed. I tilted my head, noticing what Sally said about him. He raised an eyebrow, waiting for what I wanted. "Um.. well... so. Uh.." I stumbled on my words and he started to smile and get impatient at the same time. "Will you take me home again?" I finally spat out. He took a deep breath and thought for a few moments. "Again?" he asked. "Again," I repeated. He continued to think. "Why do you want to go back again?" he asked. "Well, I don't know, maybe because I live there," I told him, getting sassy. He sighed and looked a little annoyed, but nodded in agreement. My face lit up and I thanked him. He led me outside, held on to my arm and covered my eyes until we got there, just like always. 

       We got in through the patio door again and I looked around happily. Jeff watched me walk around in the bottom level of my house. I smiled, feeling overwhelmingly happy to be there. I stood in front of him and looked him in they eyes. "Thank you," I whispered. He nodded. "Are your parents here?" he whispered uncomfortably. "I don't know," I responded. I quietly started up the stairs. I peered around the top of the staircase and saw no one, so I continued on. I felt a hand on me and almost screamed, so Jeff quickly covered my mouth. I looked up with wide eyes and saw that it was just him and calmed down. He moved his hand and I felt my heart beating out of my chest. "You sneaky little fucker," I whisper yelled at him. He smirked and followed me silently through the house. After briefly checking all the rooms, I confirmed my parents weren't home. I went to the calendar to double check, then realized I had no idea what day it was, so I stopped. Jeff smiled guiltily and pointed to the date that it was today. "Really?" I whispered. He nodded and I shrugged. Indeed my parents were gone on some sort of family visit. "Whelp, they're not here," I said at full volume as I turned to him. "Good. Whispering all night was going to kill me," he said. "So... I think it's time for a house tour!" I said excitedly. He groaned with a slight smile and I grabbed his arm, dragging him through my house and explaining the rooms, and occasionally telling him a 'brief' story about something that happened there. 

       He seemed entertained by the end of the tour. "You're fucking adorable," he told me. I blushed and looked down. He grabbed my waist and pulled me up against him. "But, I'm interested in the bedroom. And my memory is just, ugh, so bad. Where is that again?" he said very sarcastically with a huge smirk. I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Oh, you won't want to go in there. It's not much fun and it's really far away," I said, returning his over-exaggerated sarcasm and walking away from him for effect. He followed me and cornered me against a kitchen counter. "Hmm, I think it's worth it," he said, still playing. My eyes kept darting between his eyes and his lips. He got closer, not taking his eyes off me, then slowly kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sat up on the counter. He put his hands on my waist and played with my hair a little. He sure did like my hair. Pretty soon, he pulled me off the counter and onto him. He started slowly walking down the stairs and into my room. I broke away from him when we got there and smiled politely, then climbed onto my bed. He laid next to me and watched as I started up Netflix. I asked him what time it was and he informed me it was 9 at night. "Where'd the day go?" I asked, surprised. "Well.. let's see. You slept for most of it," he teased. "Shh," I replied as we both agreed on something to watch. I know, surprising right. We decided on Criminal Minds because it was something we'd both enjoy. 

       We laid there for a while, watching a couple episodes before Jeff paused it and looked around. "What?" I asked. "Shh," he held his finger up to my lips. I held my breath, not wanting to make any noise. I heard voices and footsteps upstairs and my eyes widened and I started to panic. 'It's okay' he mouthed to me. I nodded, but was still terrified. He slowly got off the bed and grabbed his knife. I got up and stood by his side. He silently coaxed me along, as I was reluctant to go. We stopped about halfway up the stairs. I heard giggling and chatter and then silence. I took a deep breath and went up the rest of the way, crouching down and peering around the side of the stairs, looking into the other parts of the house. I saw my friend and kind of ex- boyfriend on the couch, kissing each other. I silently gasped and quickly went back down to the halfway point. 'What?' he mouthed. I led him all the way down so he could hear me. I walked into my room and quietly shut the door. "It's my um... well, I guess my ex and my friend.. together..." I whispered and cut myself off, wanting to cry. I could tell he was very angry. His hand tightened on the knife and he started to walk away, but I stopped him. "No. Jeff, you can't kill them," I whispered frantically. "Why not? They hurt you," he whispered emotionlessly. I shook my head. "You can't. People will get suspicious. And they're my friends," I whispered. He wasn't used to being told no. "Fine. But they're shitty friends," he finally whispered. "I know," I whispered back, "please, stay here, I'll go handle it." He followed me to the top of the stairs, then waited grudgingly. 

Okk sorry that took forever xD I had this fully written like 6 days ago, but I kept editing it and not feeling like it was ready but here it is. I have the next chapter fully written also, but I need to edit it. LOVE YOU GUYS <3