Time Flies When You're With Killers

I woke up curled in a ball. I opened my eyes and squinted from the bright light. I saw Jeff sitting against the wall on the bed, watching me. "Morning," he said without emotion. "How long have you been awake?" I asked groggily as I slowly sat up. "I never went to sleep," he told me. I looked at him confused. "What do you mean? Aren't you tired?" I asked. "I only need to sleep every once in awhile," he explained. I was about to ask more, but decided it could wait. I got out of bed and opened his door, going to eat some breakfast. I sat on the counter eating my cereal, as usual, when Hoodie came in. I smiled and waved to him. "Hey Y/N," he said quietly, sitting on the island counter across from me. "How are things?" he asked semi-awkwardly. I giggled, glad I wasn't the only awkward one in the house. "Just peachy" I responded while putting my dishes away. I sat back down across from him, wanting to talk to this mysterious boy more. "So, what's your story?" I asked curious to know. He briefly told me the story of him and Masky, but I was sure there was more he left out. I didn't want to rush things though. "Huh. Fascinating," I responded. He chuckled a bit, "Yeah I guess." "This is so crazy that I'm here," I told him. "Yeah. Have you met Slendy yet?" he asked me, to which I shook my head. "Oh, well that'll probably come soon. Do you know how long you're staying?" I shook my head 'no' and he shrugged. We chit-chatted about a few random things then Masky came in, grabbing something to drink then starting to leave. "Wait," Hoodie said as he reached out and grabbed Masky's arm/hand and got up to come with him. "Aw. Cuties," I said while grinning, earning myself a glare, or what I assumed to be a glare, from Masky and silence from Hoodie before they left. I didn't know why, but I shipped them so hard. 

      I decided to try to find Jack, wanting to get to know him more. Sure enough, I found him in the library on a giant beanbag. I plopped down on one next to him. He looked up at me and set his book down. It was so hard to read his expressions and it would take a lot of getting used to. He waved to me and I greeted him, then asked him to tell me his story also. It was sort of confusing and complicated, which partly explained why he was sort of mysterious. Everyone in the house was, really. I was just excited to get to hear all the stuff they left out later. I sat there with my eyebrows furrowed, thinking intensely and trying to piece the story I'd just been told together. "You look so focused," he said, laughing. "Well, I'm trying to make sense of it," I said, smiling. "How do you find all of this normal? All of us and being here?" he asked, sounding like he'd been wanting to know. "I don't know. I mean of course you all have your.. different looks, but I think of you all as normal people. Most of you started out normal at one point. That sounds rude. I don't mean it like that, I just mean stuff happened to all of you, and I'm curious to know what," I said, not sure what just came out of my mouth. "It's not rude, I know what you're trying to say. That's cool that you can see us like that and I'm glad you're not too creeped out," he replied, "What about being here? Is that weird for you?" "Of course it is. I'm not really sure what to think. I'm just really confused about everything and part of me wants to go back home but part of me doesn't," I explained, learning that about myself. I had always felt that way, but it helped to put it into words. "I can imagine. It's okay, you don't have to know right now," he assured me. I honestly loved being around Jack, he was so understanding and a good-listener. 

      "I have a question," I said, changing the subject. "Hit me... Not literally though. I'd have to kill you if you did," he said with a dark sense of humor. I imagined he was smiling so I laughed a little. "Are Hoodie and Masky.. like.. you know.. a thing?" I proceeded awkwardly. He looked at me with that blank expression on his mask. "I'm not 100% sure, but I think they secretly kinda are and like each other, but don't want to admit it. I think it's cute," he said. "Yeah me too," I said agreeing with him. "Speaking of 'things'," he said, shifting the subject slightly, "are you and Jeff a thing?" I blushed a deep red and my face felt hot. "Why do people keep saying stuff like that?" I asked, mostly to myself. "Because it should be a thing," he said as if it was obvious. "Why'd you ask me what I thought of Jeff yesterday?" I questioned, feeling this was relevant right now. "Reasons," he said smugly, smirking even though I couldn't see it. I groaned and rolled off of the beanbag. "Well, I enjoyed talking to you more," I told him as I prepared to leave. "Yeah, me too," he said, to my surprise. I smiled and waved before exiting the library. I walked into the living room, seeing only BEN sitting on the floor instead of the couch. I laid down on the couch, taking up the whole thing. It was already 3 by the time I had gotten there. Time flies when you're with killers. "Hi," he managed to say to me, trying not to break his focus. "Yo," I responded, watching the screen and getting immersed in the game he was playing. It was about 7:30 when my peace was disrupted. Jeff came in and pulled me up off the couch. "Get up, don't be lazy," he instructed while leading me somewhere. I groaned, but followed obediently. 

Idek with these pictures anymore xD Credit: ThePunkCat their name is signed but idk if you can read it so there you go