Return

I  woke up wrapped tightly in Jeff's arms. He was practically squeezing my waist and I had my arms snuggly around his neck. I opened my eyes gently and saw his soft blue eyes staring back at me. Without hesitation I gave him a soft kiss and booped his nose. "Good morning, Princess," he said with a slight smile. "Morning," I said as I sat up. He sat up with me and promptly looked down. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, you just look nice," he said shyly. "My hair's a mess and there's sheet lines all over me," I said questioning his logic. "I like it and your hair is gorgeous when it's messy and not messy," he told me. "Well thank you," I replied. He nodded and got up from the bed. He had batman pajama pants on and a grey shirt, which he took off quickly. I couldn't help staring at his defined muscles. He turned around and caught me staring, then came and hovered over me. "Miss Y/N, don't you know it's rude to watch people change?" he said teasingly. "I..I..You.." I stuttered as I stared at his necklaces hanging off his beautiful collarbones. "Well, if you get to stare then so do I," he swiftly took off my shirt, leaving me in my bra, as I wasn't comfortable enough to sleep without it around him. "Jeff!" I tried to sound mad, but my voice proved I wasn't. "Shush, you like it," he said as he looked me up and down. "I do," I responded. He slammed his lips against mine and we shared a lustful, passionate kiss. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs tightly around him. I let my hands wander all over his chest, back, and neck while his were all over my legs and torso. He started to trace my bra line, and this time I let him. 

       Suddenly, he put his hands on the clasp of my bra and lingered there, waiting for my denial. I was feeling generous, so I simply kept doing what I was doing. He took this as approval and took my bra off, throwing it to the ground. He slowly let his hands wander up and I allowed him to. He cupped my breasts in his hands and broke the kiss. We stared at each other for awhile without saying anything. "They're so warm," he finally said. "I know," I giggled, but blushed and looked away. He set me down on the ground and made me look at him. "Don't be shy, they're beautiful," he told me warmly. I smiled and nodded. He stared at them, making me blush insanely. "Now, I wish we could keep the fun train rolling, but we have our assignment today," he said, disappointed. "Ah, right," I said, remembering. "So, let's continue this another time?" he said, hinting at something more. "Deal," I gave him a quick kiss. "Alright, get dressed," he turned around so he could focus on the day. "I wouldn't have to if you would've left my clothes on," I snipped back jokingly. He flipped me off and I chuckled. "What do I wear?" I asked. "White," he replied as he put on his signature outfit before leaving the room to let me get changed. I slipped on white jeans with an extra white hoodie of Jeff's along with white converse. I made my way out to Jeff.

       He was standing alone in the dining room, waiting for me. "That's a lot of white," he said, surprised. "I even have a white bra and underwear on," I pulled his hoodie aside to reveal the strap and I pulled the side of my jeans down a smidge, revealing my white, lace underwear. He bit his lip and raised his eyebrows. "Impressive," he said. "So, whats the plan?" I asked. "Well, I think we just go in through the vents, end up in the hallway, head to the file cabinet, then get out," he said. "Okay..." I said sounding unsure. "I can tell you're not confident, but remember I successfully got in and out to find you in the first place," he explained. I nodded and sighed. "I won't let anyone hurt you," he told me. "Okay, let's just get this over with," I said. He shrugged and led me out of the house, covering my eyes partly. "Do you still have to do the eye covering thing?" I asked. "Until Slender says so, yes," he said. I sighed again and went with it. He uncovered my eyes when we were standing outside the building. I flinched at the sight of it, and he held me in a tight hug. "It'll be okay," he whispered in my ear. "In case something happens, remember that I love you," I said, stumbling over the simple phrase again. "I love you too," he awkwardly said as he brushed hair out of my face, clearly still unnatural for him. I kissed him for possibly the last time then faced the building. "Okay, so that's the vent. I'll hold you up on my shoulders and have you open it, then help you in. If I do something weird in there, just go with it," he said, pointing at a vent a little bit higher than the top of a door. I nodded and got on his shoulders and he handed me a crowbar (yes he just conveniently brought this :D). He calmly instructed me on how to quietly open in, having to tell me a few times to 'stop being weak and just open the damn thing'.