Visits

We were both out of breath and I was laying on his chest. I was so in love with him and I wanted him to stay more than anything. I looked up into his eyes and I must've been staring. "What?" he asked. "Nothing," I said as I looked down. "You should go," I told him. "Damn. You have sex with me and kick me out right after?" he asked jokingly. "No. My parents will be back soon. I'm sorry," I said apologetically. "It's okay. I like being used," he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and watched as he stood up and got dressed. He stood over me and put his hand under my chin, lifting my head up. He leaned in a bit and stopped when our lips were nearly touching. "Try not to miss me," he said before standing up and leaving with a smile. I exhaled when he was gone. He was very confusing sometimes. I stood up and went to take a shower then ate some food since I was starving. After I finished, I decided to start on homework to get closer to the end of my misery.

----Two painful weeks later----

       I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about a wide range of things. The dream I was currently engrossed in was me meeting your favorite band/artist (BRENDON URIE). They were giving me an autograph and talking with me when they started tapping the Sharpie on the table loudly. "I'm sorry. Can you stop doing that?" I asked nicely. They continued to tap and that's when I realized it was coming from the real world. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Jeff standing outside my window, tapping his knife on it with a creepy smile. I jumped and fell off my bed. He seemed less like the guy I felt safe with and more like the killer that he was. He opened my door and came in, shutting it behind him. "You're clumsy," he said emotionlessly. I was attempting to get up, but my feet were tangled in the blankets. He finally came over to help me and lifted me back onto my bed. "Thanks," I whispered. He nodded and got on the bed, hovering over me. He looked all over my face and body with a strange vibe. "Is everything... okay?" I asked, feeling nervous. "Why wouldn't it be?" he asked, almost sarcastically. "You're acting strange," I told him. "No, this is pretty normal for me," he said with another terrifying smile. He was starting to creep me out, but I tried to stay calm. He finally leaned in and kissed me, which made me flinch. The kiss started out feeling normal, but then he started getting aggressive. He started being very rough with me and his touches were the opposite of gentle. "Jeff," I said as I pushed him away. He ignored me and continued to kiss me roughly. I pushed him away again with more force. "Jeff, stop. You're hurting me," I told him. "Well, I own you," he said, sending chills down my spine in both a good and bad way. He held onto my waist way too tightly as he continued to kiss me roughly. I wrestled him off of me, barely strong enough to move him. "Seriously stop," I begged him. He sighed and glared at me slightly. "I don't like when you fight me," he whispered in me ear, tucking hair behind it. My heart was pounding and I swallowed loudly. 

       "It's late. Can I sleep?" I asked him. "Sure. I'll see you soon. Go to sleep," he told me scarily as he got up and left with a terrifying smile. As soon as he was gone I texted Jack. "Please come over right now!" I texted urgently. "Why??" he responded pretty quickly. "It's Jeff," I replied. "Ah yeah. We need to talk. Omw," he responded. I straightened my blankets out while I waited and wrapped myself in them, convincing myself that they would keep me safe. Pretty soon Jack arrived and quietly opened and closed my door. "Hey. What happened?" he asked. "Jeff scared the shit out of me," I told him as I patted my bed. He got on my bed and gave me a hug. "Yeah. He's been going insane without you around," he told me. "I guess.." I shrugged. "Like literally. He's acting like a total psychopath instead of slightly emotional," he told me. I explained to him everything that just happened and he listened patiently. "Yeah that's not what he's usually like with you. He's turning back into Jeff-before-you," he told me. "What do I do?" I asked. "Oh, I don't know, Love. Maybe try to make him have a moment where he remembers why he feels stuff with you," he suggested. "How do I do that?" I asked. "I don't know. Give it a couple days or so, then just text him or something," he told me. "Will you come back and help me with the text?" I asked eagerly. "Sure," he replied with a slight chuckle. "Will you take off your mask?" I asked slowly. He hesitated, but decided it was fine. He took it off slowly, revealing the top part of his face, which I hadn't seen before. I looked at him for awhile. It was a very different look, but I liked it. "The staring is making me uncomfortable. Say something," he said. "Sorry. Thank you, you have a nice face," I said awkwardly. "Thanks?" he asked with a smile. 

       "I've been asking you for a lot, but will you stay here while I sleep?" I asked nervously. "Aren't your parents here?" he asked, equally as nervous. "You can leave after I'm asleep," I offered. "He really scared you, didn't he?" he asked. "Yeah," I admitted. "Just remember he loves you and you can make him do pretty much anything. You just have to act the right way," he told me. "Yeah, you're right," I said. "I know," he said with a cocky smile. I rolled my eyes and was feeling very sleepy. He got under the covers only so I had freedom to move under them without his weight holding them down. He moved my head onto his shoulder and he hugged me. "I have a question," I told him. "Shoot," he replied. "Why is Jeff slightly respectful? Like I thought he just did what he wants, but he doesn't always," I asked. "Oh trust me, he does. But that's part of his story that isn't entirely true. From what I've gotten him to tell me, his mom always told him to respect women from a young age, so it's kind of engrained in him. He definitely lost some of it, but he still follows some of her rules," he explained. "Aw," was all I managed to say. "And it's a whole 'nother level with you. He's kind of a gentle beast around you," he told me. "Most of the time.." I mumbled. "He won't seriously hurt you," he comforted. "I know," I said, even though I wasn't sure if I did. I felt safer with Jack there now, even though I knew he could hurt me as well. "Do you think Jeff would freak out if he knew you were in bed with me?" I asked jokingly. "Well if you word it like that then I'll be dead," he laughed. "But seriously," I said. "Probably not," he answered. "Yeah. He'd only be mad if there was something between us, but we're just friends, right?" I asked, already knowing the answer. 

----E.J.'s point of view O_o----

       "Of course," I told her. She nodded and contently closed her eyes. There was a part of me that had a small crush on her, but I'd never tell her. She was quite adorable and lovable, and almost any guy could fall for her. But I was genuinely happy for her and Jeff, and I wanted their relationship to last. They were my two best friends and I cared about them deeply. She let out a soft sigh as she started to fall asleep and buried her face in my hoodie, which made me smile slightly to myself. I held her in my arms and resisted the urge to fall asleep with her. I waited for a while, until I heard the soft sounds of her slow, deep breathing. I gently got out of her bed and quietly left, leaving her to sleep peacefully. 

----Your P.O.V.-----

       I woke up and saw that Jack was gone. I felt slightly disappointed, even though I was the one who told him to leave. I got up and made myself some pancakes in the kitchen. My parents were home and my mom was in the kitchen as well. She stopped me and grabbed my wrist, looking at my new tattoo. "Where'd this come from?" she asked. "Oh. My friend's older brother is a tattoo artist and he asked if he could do this," I lied. "Hm. Well, you would've gotten one in a year on your own anyways. It's nice," she told me. I smiled and ate my food quickly, then went downstairs to take a shower. Once I was out, I looked at my hair in the mirror and ran my hands through it. I then got dressed, grabbed my bag and phone and got into my car. I drove to the hair place I normally went to and decided to get my hair colored (I mean an unnatural color, but whatever you want. Like highlights, a natural color, dip dye, anything).

Idk what to say so enjoy!