LEMON CHAPTER

*The following chapter contains graphic sexual scenes. If you are uncomfortable with that, skip this chapter and read the next one. You will not miss any necessary content to the plot of the story. Thank you :)

       Jeff slowly pulled my skirt off and threw it aside as he continued to kiss me. We both broke apart momentarily to take our shirts off, then resumed hungrily. I felt all over his muscular chest and back while he traced my sides. I reached for his jeans and started slowly unbuttoning them, then he took them off for me. I saw that he was already hard and I bit my lip. He smiled and brought his lips back to mine. I sat up for a moment so he could unclasp my bra and throw it violently to the floor. He started groping my breasts, which I certainly didn't mind. He then took his boxers off and I stared at his large member. He let me look while he pulled my underwear down agonizingly slow. He began rubbing me and I let out a soft moan. "Wet already?" he whispered seductively. I blushed and he started rubbing his member against me and I continued to moan softly. He slowly started pushing himself in and I bit my lip trying to hold in moans. I closed my eyes and he stopped, so I assumed he was all the way in, but he slammed the rest in, causing me to arch my back and scream in pleasure. He started thrusting slowly at first while he licked my breasts. "Faster," I whispered. "Louder," he said, not accepting my request. "Faster, please," I begged. He did what I asked and started speeding up. "Ah...yeah.." I whined in between moans. He kept speeding up until he was thrusting at an inhuman speed and slamming into me every time. "Fuck. Jefff," I whined, feeling immense pleasure. "Say my name louder," he said as he pinned my wrists to the bed. I enjoyed feeling dominated by him and I closed my eyes. "Jeffff. Yeahh," I screamed, enjoying what he was doing. "You like that?" he asked in a sexy voice. "Yeahh," I moaned out. "Don't stop," I begged. He didn't, and he continued to do that for a long time. "Mmm Jeff," I moaned. "You're a bad girl," he said as he squeezed my wrists. "For you," I responded. 

       He pulled out slowly and made me get on my hands and knees. "Bad girls need to be punished," he whispered, making me excited. He slammed himself back in and resumed thrusting. He then spanked me hard, sending a wave of shock and pleasure through my body. I screamed out when he did it and wanted more. "Ahhh Jeff. Harder," I begged through moans. He grabbed my hips and pulled them back forcefully as he thrusted into me, making every entrance a lot harder. "AHH yeah," I screamed. He hit my g-spot and I felt even more pleasure. "Right there, don't stop," I begged him. He hit me there repeatedly until I moaned loudly and rolled my eyes back, seeing stars. My juices dripped down him and I heard him enjoy it. He pulled out and laid down, wanting me to take over. I slowly lowered myself down on him, taking him all in. I started bouncing up an down slowly and he began moaning. He put his hands on my hips as he stared at my bouncing boobs. "Y/NN," he moaned out my name. I began moving my hips as I bounced, so I was grinding as I went down. He bit his lip and watched me enjoy myself on him. He eventually pushed me off of him and made me lay down. He began licking my womanhood, making me moan like crazy. I arched my back as he got to my clit and I started quivering. He kept licking and sucking that area until I couldn't take it anymore. "Jeff," I moaned out as I climaxed for the second time. He wasted no time in entering me again and thrusting in and out. He stared at my breasts as they jiggled every time he slammed into me. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him while he did that. He kissed me passionately, then broke away and breathed heavily in my ear. I put my arms around his neck and he grabbed my legs, pushing them up towards me, giving him better access. 

       He bit my neck and left a love bite mark, making me moan. I dug my nails into his back as I moaned quietly into his ear. He grabbed my hip very firmly with one hand and thrusted a bit harder. I spread my legs a little more and looked up, enjoying it. He pulled out and plunged himself into my mouth. I let my lips hug the shaft as he released his warm, sticky liquid onto my tongue, moaning as he did. He laid next to me when he was done and I looked at him as I swallowed. "Good girl," he whispered as touched my hair. I smiled and blushed as he kissed my forehead. I laid on his chest, feeling sleepy. "Go to sleep," he said quietly. 

OKAY here you go you little lemon addicts. I'm literally the worst author in history xD but we're good now. I have like 10 chapters written so I'll try to update pretty quickly since I failed for so long. This chapter is coming with another full, normal chapter right after it :) That's all.