Opening Up

I started playing with the Playdough, unsure of what to make, so I tried to make a dog. I tried to guess what she was making, but I honestly had no idea. "What's your name?" she asked me. "Y/N. What's yours?" I replied. "Sally," she told me. I nodded and continued my attempt to mold the squishy substance into something recognizable. "You and Jeff are cute together," she said, sounding innocent, but smirking evilly. My eyes widened and I stopped making the dog. "W-we aren't together," I stuttered, shocked that she said that. "Well you should be," she said, her smirk growing wider. I blushed a little and bit my lip, slowly resuming the playing. Why was I blushing? "You like him don't you?" she asked eagerly, wiggling her eyebrows. I blushed even more. I don't know what I feel, I thought. "Ooh," she giggled, "don't worry, I won't tell." I sighed, and finished my dog. It was decent, though it definitely wasn't made by an artist. She had attempted to make a cat, but there was something about it that was so.. creepy. It looked like it had been through a lot. "That's cute," I complimented her. I was beginning to put away the Playdough, when Sally's door burst open. "Wanna play hide and seek??" the tall man from earlier asked Sally, grinning maniacally. "Sure, I'm hiding first!" she said as she ran past him and out of the room. He turned to me and smiled, showing his sharp teeth. "What's your name?" he asked. "Y/N. Who are you?" I asked, slightly scared. "Laughing Jack," he responded, tilting his head and widening his smile. "Nice to meet you," I said quickly as I left her room. 

      I sighed in relief as I began heading back down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and looked out the window. My mind began to race with thoughts. I was so confused, and had no idea what the future held for me. I didn't know if I'd ever leave this place. I felt out of place, and sort of alone. I saw Jeff's face in the window's reflection behind me, but continued to stare out the window. He grabbed my hand without saying a word, and led me through the house. He opened a sliding door at the back of the house, taking us outside on a porch. He walked over and put his hands on the railing of the porch fence. I followed him and did the same thing, enjoying the fresh air.  "I'm sorry," I said finally, the silence killing me. He gave me a confused look. "For what?" he asked, sounding genuine. "Whatever happened to you in your life," I replied.  He stared at me for a moment before saying: "I don't remember a lot of it." "I'm still sorry. You didn't ask for this. You didn't just choose to be a murderer. The world sucks and I'm sure it put you through hell," I said, thinking about it for the first time as the words came out of my mouth. He looked taken aback by my sympathy and tilted his head. "Um.. thank you," he said, clearly unsure of what to say, "but I'm a completely different person. Everything about me changed and I don't really feel like that stuff happened to me," he told me. It didn't make total sense, but I could imagine that if someone changed that drastically, they would probably get numb to past memories. I didn't believe that they didn't bug him at all though. "You're eyes stayed the same," I said.(Now realizing that in every picture they aren't, but ohh well xD) He looked at me and smiled the tiniest bit, his chelsea grin growing slightly wider. "I guess so," he said, sighing. I was very proud of myself for getting him to show emotion. 

      "I like your eyes," I told him absentmindedly. "Thanks," he replied, sounding like he had never heard that before. "I actually like your face in general. It's kinda cool, but sometimes a little creepy. It's.." I faded off not sure what I was trying to say. I apparently wasn't filtering myself because I would usually never say that. Ever. He chuckled at my awkwardness. "Beautiful?" he asked with a smirk, referencing the many fanfictions about him (Heh ^-^). I smirked back and nodded, "Yeah." "How are your wrists feeling?" he asked. I was enjoying the way he was acting, but at the same time it was making me slightly uncomfortable because he's usually not this nice and I was waiting for him to flip. "They're alright. They don't really hurt unless I touch them," I responded. "Well, then don't touch them," he said, smiling and started heading back inside, letting me either follow or stay out here. I chose to follow him, wanting to stop thinking about all of this. We walked up to his room, where he shut the door and sat on the bed. I sat across from him and watched as he turned some music on quietly. It was metal and I smiled at him, liking it (if you don't like metal then you tolerated it). "You like it?" he asked, remembering the earlier conversation between us two about music. I nodded happily and leaned against the wall. 

       We sat there for a bit and I realized I still didn't really know what his room looked like. I shrugged, assuming I'd know eventually. He took his sweatshirt off, not wearing anything under it and I couldn't help but stare and blush a little. He smirked and laughed, causing the pink dust in my cheeks to turn bright red, so I turned away from him. Still smirking, he slowly crawled over to me and put his head next to mine from behind. He raised his hand up to my face and turned it so I looked him in the eyes. I stared into his blue eyes for a few moments before looking down. He reached over me and shut the music off, crawling back and laying down. I made my way over to the correct part of the bed and laid next to him, burying my face in the pillow, not wanting to look at him. He smiled and gently ran his fingers through my hair then pulled me closer to him. "Go to sleep," he whispered to me. I nodded and drifted off.

Sorry about the random picture xD Credit to: Squiggle-Smurf