Going Home

Jeff pushed her off and started fighting her, grabbing a knife nearby and throwing it. She caught it and tried to attack him with it, but he took it back. "Come on, Jeff~" she purred and calmly put her arms around him. I shook my head and walked upstairs to Jack's room. I didn't know why that's where I chose to go, but I wanted to see him. I walked in and sat on his lap without saying anything. He was listening to "Sarcasm" by Get Scared (just felt like being specific) and turned it down a bit. "Who's the girl with black hair and eyes?" I asked casually. "Um, that's Jane. She's Jeff's ex. I'm guessing she's here?" he said. I nodded my head and he sighed. "What happened?" he asked me. "I'm sure you can guess," I told him. He sighed again and pulled me down against him. I put my head on his chest and laid between his legs as he wrapped his arms around me. 

      It was nice to be able to do this with him and not have it mean anything more than just friends. We laid there, listening to music like 'Green Day' and 'Three Days Grace' and other bands as he stroked my hair. "Did he fight back?" he asked randomly. The suddenness of him speaking startled me. I nodded my head and he replied with 'good.' "Can I ask you something?" I questioned. "Yeah sure," he said. I positioned myself so I was looking up at him. "Why do you wear that mask?" I asked. "Reasons..." he replied. "Will I ever get to see your face?" I asked, desperately wanting to. "Probably," he told me. I accepted that answer and laid my head back on his chest. 

      After relaxing for a bit, Jeff came in and looked at us. At first he looked confused and ragey, then figured it was casual and calmed down. "Hey.." he said awkwardly. "Hi," I replied, barely above a whisper. He motioned for me to get up, so I did. I looked back at Jack one more time then followed Jeff out of the room. He just stood in the middle of the dark hallway and looked at me. "Nothing else happened with her, just more fighting," he said, with a hint of guilt in his voice. He had no reason to lie to me, and he didn't seem like he was. I took a deep breath and nodded. "You don't need to explain yourself to me, we aren't dating," I said saltily. He smirked and pulled me into a hug. I rolled my eyes but wrapped my arms around him. He picked me up, causing me to squeal and carried me into his room. He set me down on his bed and sat across from me. "Is she gone?" I asked him. "Yeah, she's not coming back for awhile," he replied. "..Did you kill her?.." I asked. "Hah. No, I wish," he responded hazily. 

-Time skip a couple hours because I can't fill all that time-

       After listening to music for a while, I finally spoke up. "Am I ever going to go back home or do I have to stay here forever?" I asked. "Do you get to stay here forever, excuse you. And technically if one of us was with you, you could go back home," he answered. I shot up and looked at him with wide eyes. "Can you please take me home?" I begged. "I shouldn't have even told you," he shook his head. "Pleeeassee," I pressed on. "Fine. I guess I owe you," he said while rolling his eyes. "THANK YOU!" I screamed as I got up quickly. He grabbed a knife and opened the door, with me right behind him. When we were outside and beginning our journey, he grabbed my arm and held on tightly. "Why are you holding onto me?" I asked. "You might run away," he said. "Valid. But it's not like I could actually get anywhere. I have no idea where we are," I replied. "Good. Where do you live?" he asked as we walked through the pitch black, weaving in and out of trees. "How would I know? We're in the middle of the woods," I said with sass. "Tell me your address," for some reason this sent chills down my spine. I told him where I lived and he said I had a beautiful home. I was about to question how he knew that but he put a hand over my eyes. I blindly walked, semi-trusting Jeff to lead me successfully. 

      Before I knew it, we were standing outside my back patio door and Jeff cautiously let me go. My eyes lit up and I smiled, glad to see my house again. I grabbed the spare key from underneath the potted plant (classic, I know) and unlocked the siding door. "I would've just broken it," Jeff mumbled. I stepped in slowly and ran to my room, letting the excitement get to me. I jumped on my bed and smiled, hugging my pillow. Jeff walked in and looked around at the decorations I had in my room. He walked around, admiring everything and I watched him contently. My bed smelled familiar and I loved it. Once he had thoroughly looked at everything, he laid next to me on my bed. "I like your room," he said as I rolled over to face him. "Thanks. I- I've never actually seen your room in good lighting, so," I replied. He gestured to the current lighting, which was dark except for the moon coming through the large window. "Okay, yeah but I have a bigger window than you and it's brighter in here," I tried to justify myself. He smiled wider and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

      I had so many questions, I didn't know where to start. "My parents probably think I'm dead," I said, feeling extremely guilty. "Leave them a note before we leave," he suggested. I couldn't believe he was being helpful, but none of this situation was believable. I nodded, deciding that was a good idea. "Why do you keep covering my eyes outside?" I asked. "I can't have you knowing where the mansion is, just in case. Which is the same reason I can't let you run away, in case you told someone about us and got us sent somewhere," he told me. I had never really though about it like that. "Makes sense," I said, mostly to myself. "Can we sleep here?" I wondered, getting tired. "It would be best if we didn't," he informed. "That wasn't a 'no,'" I sounded like a little kid. "Yeah, whatever. We can stay here tonight," he gave in. I kissed his cheek. "Thank you. Now let's just hope my parents don't come in for some reason," I said. "Would they?" he asked me. "No, probably not. They rarely ever came when I was here. Plus, they have to work tomorrow morning," I told him. He nodded understandingly and I looked at his face. My eyes fell on his bloody-looking smile, which never seemed to try to heal. 

      I very lightly touched it and asked: "Does that hurt?" He shook his head 'no' so I pressed a little harder and raised an eyebrow. Yet again, he shook his head so I pressed really hard. "Okay, now it hurts because you're pressing so hard," he said, swatting my hand away. "Sorry. It seriously doesn't hurt?" I asked, dumbfounded. "No," he replied calmly. I looked at my hand and saw a bit of blood on my fingers and looked at him confused. "Why doesn't it ever stop bleeding?" I asked. "Don't worry about it," he instructed, as if it was normal. I wasn't sure what to do with my now bloody hand and he noticed. He grabbed my hand and licked the blood off my fingers. "You are messed up," I said jokingly. "I know," he laughed in response. I sighed and got under the covers and he did the same thing. I cuddled up to him and my pillow at the same time. "Go to sleep," he whispered in my ear, nibbling on it very lightly. I bit my lip and smiled. "Night," I replied. He kissed my forehead and laid back down, making small circles on my side with his thumb. 

Sorry for the cliffhanger in the last chapter and the somewhat misleading title in this one xD. I tried to make this good, but I honestly don't know if it is. I usually sit down with a plan, then end up writing something completely different. Anyways, let me know what you think so far?