Seperated

We went out to the front of the house where Jeff kissed me for the first time. We sat down on the ground and I leaned against a tree, waiting for him to speak. "So, hypothetically if Slender released you tomorrow, what would you do?" he asked. I thought about it for a moment, unsure. I honestly didn't know if I would go back to my old life, or if I'd try to stay. I couldn't go back at this point, could I? And what about Jeff? Would he even care?  "Well, that depends. Am I forced to leave?" I asked back. "Answer for both yes and no," he told me (That is worded so weird but there isn't a better way to do it haha). "I'd probably stay if I could, and if I was forced to leave, I guess I'd go," I looked out into the distance as I spoke. "Would you be scared of being in danger?" he asked. "Of course, I'm scared enough right now," I replied. "What about Jeff?" he asked, getting to his real question. "What about him?" I asked back, trying to act like I hadn't already thought of that. "You'd just leave him?" he asked. "Would he even care if I was gone?" I asked, sounding cold towards him. "Woah, of course he'd care. Why would you say that?" he sounded caught off guard by my response. "He's a psychopath and just. I don't know. I feel like he can't really care about me," I confessed. "Yes he is, but he does care about you, genuinely. He's not playing a game with you. I've never ever seen him act like this before," he told me. "Really?" I asked curiously. He nodded 'yes' and I moved my mouth to the side, thinking. 

       "What would Jeff do if I was forced to leave?" I asked. "Obviously I'm not him, but he'd follow you for sure," he told me. "How?" I asked. "He'd find ways to sneak up on you or show up at your house," he explained. "For how long?" I asked, surprised he hadn't gotten sick of my questions yet. "I really don't know. I think he'd figure out a way to get you back in the house or permanently stay with you," he told me. I smiled and bit my lip. "I just don't get why this is happening to me," I said, more to myself than him. "You're great and you've just got that special something," he told me. I smiled and thanked him. "Hey, can I ask you something?" I asked him. "Of course," he replied. "If things were different, would you have been interested in me or. Yeah," I said gracelessly. "You mean, like, would I have wanted to date you?" he clarified. "Yeah, I guess," I didn't look at him, feeling weird. "Well, I look at you like a little sister, so it's weird to think of you in that way. But you're beautiful, so possibly," he told me casually. I blushed like crazy, but I was glad that he only liked me as a friend. "Why do you want to know?" he asked. "Just curious," I shrugged. "Fair enough," he replied. We sat in a comfortable silence and I closed my eyes, enjoying the breeze and the sound of leaves blowing. I thought about how long it had been since I'd listened to the music I liked and decided I would make Masky listen to it in my house. If I could find anything to play music, that was. 

       I wasn't sure how long we were sitting there, but soon Jack was tapping on my shoulder, telling me it was time to go inside. I grabbed his hand and he helped me stand up, then we walked inside together. After an amount of time doing an unimportant activity, I decided it was time to prepare for going back home (casual xD). I didn't really need to take much of anything with me, so I lingered downstairs, waiting until I had to go. "Alright, you ready?" Masky asked after he found me. I nodded and sighed, not wanting to leave. Masky nodded his head, pointing to behind me, so I turned around. I saw Jeff standing there and I gave him a big hug. He laughed and 'pet' my head. He pulled me into a deep kiss and I returned it. We separated and I looked down. "I'll take care of her," Masky told him. "You better," he replied, threateningly. He kissed the top of my head then let go of me. I waved to the rest of the people nearby, and walked out the door with Masky.

       He covered my eyes in a different way than Jeff did, but it still worked. He managed to get us to my house and I wondered how he knew how to get here. I opened the patio door like I had the past few times and we walked in. My family was still going to be on vacation for two more weeks, from what I remembered on the calendar. I was slightly uncomfortable because neither of us had said anything since we'd left. I led him to my room and let him look around a bit before he asked to sit on my bed. I told him it was fine and I sat next to him. "So, why'd you choose me to come with you?" he finally asked. "I don't know. I wanted to get to know you better, I guess," I said. "What would you like to know?" he asked. I shrugged, unsure, then an idea came to me. "Can I see what your face looks like?" I asked. "Why?" he groaned. "I'm curious," I said. He ran a hand through his light brown hair, before slowly taking his mask off. I bit my lip to keep from gasping because he looked way more normal than I expected. He had brown eyes and smooth features. He was really quite attractive, as much as I hated to admit it. I said nothing and just continued to stare at him. "You're making me nervous with the staring," he finally said. "Sorry, that's just not what I thought you looked like," I shook my head and looked away. "Is that a bad thing?" he asked, feeling slightly hurt. "No, of course not. You look good, I was just not expecting you to look like a normal person. Not that the others aren't normal, but..." I just stopped talking, realizing I was digging myself into a deeper hole the more I spoke. I got to see his smile for the first time as he tilted his head slightly. "I can see why Jeff likes you," he complimented. I smiled back and blushed at the mention of his name. 

        "You really like him, don't you?" he asked. "Why does everyone keep asking me that," I grunted in frustration. His smooth cheeks raised as he chuckled, his lips curling into a wide grin. "Because it's obvious and cute. And to be honest none of us ever saw Jeff being in a relationship like this," he told me. "It's not a relationship..." I didn't want to make things seem like something they weren't. "Everything between people is a relationship," he pointed out. I shrugged, not saying any more. "Answer me," he said intimidatingly. I saw the way his eyebrows furrowed together in impatience. His eyes were narrow, as they had been many times without me seeing. His face went from welcoming and warm to hostile and cold in a matter of seconds. "I.. Yes I do," I swallowed, not taking me eyes away from him in fear that he'd get angry. His face relaxed and he smiled at me. "I knew it. Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone. Not like they don't already know, but still," he comforted. I nodded graciously and looked down at my floor. I felt a little uncomfortable every time people talked to me about Jeff. I did have feelings for him but I didn't think he had them back and it almost felt like there was pressure for us to be together. It also seemed like the only thing people talked to me about. Masky wanted to press on and ask more about Jeff, but he sensed my discomfort and changed the subject. "Is there anything you've missed that you'd like to do?" he asked with a cocked eyebrow. My eyes lit up as I looked into his. He was going to listen to your favorite band/artist with me for hours. 

Hey guys, I know this might not be exactly what Masky is "supposed to look like" but it's my story and I don't really care :D. Anywho, this is FINALLY out. I'm going to try to get the next 5 chapters out in a reasonable time, since they're already written. I also started a BTS fanfic today, but I won't start releasing those for a while, since this is currently my top priority. But that's just so you guys know. ALSO thanks for 11k views! I was going to make a 10k little update thing but since I have so many drafts it would've messed up the format haha. Anyways, I don't know if those update things are annoying or not, but I like to make them to thank you all. I also try to put them out with a chapter so you aren't disappointed. Anywho, this turned into a long paragraph. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, even though it wasn't extremely eventful. 

Picture coming soon :)