Ch. 2: Dance With You

<~Austin's POV:
I sat alone in the bedroom, just strumming on my guitar. I liked experimenting with it, just to find new sounds.

The door opened a crack and Ally poked her head in.

"Austin? What are you doing up here, alone?" Ally asked now entering the room.

I shrugged and put the guitar down, "Just making noise. "I replied, "Speaking of noise...where's-"

Ally cut me off, knowing I was talking about Annie, "She's in bed." Ally says, "Thank god." She mumbles.

I laughed. Ally giggled with me.

"You should probably go say goodnight to her. She's expecting you."Ally tells me.

I nod and went to Annie's room. She was curled up in a ball snuggled up against all her stuffed animals. I sat on the side of her bed. She sat up and hugged me. It was weird though, she was being quiet. There hasn't been a sound since I got here.

"Goodnight Daddy." Annie suddenly spoke, she was still hugging me.

"Goodnight princess." I replied, "See you in the morning."

Annie yawned and released me, laying back down in her bed. She fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit her pillow. I smiled one last time before exiting the room.

I came back into Ally and I's room. Ally was already in bed asleep.

I took my shirt off and changed into shorts. I turned off the lamp before climbing in next to her.

"Goodnight beautiful." I whispered.

I felt her arms wrap around my torso.

"Austin, don't go to sleep." She whispered, turning the lamp back on.

I groaned as I flipped over to face her, "Why not." I whined.

She smiled and lifted the blankets revealing her naked body.

I sighed, "Can't that wait until tomorrow, I'm tired." I complain.

"Austin, it's already been a long enough time. Annie is already six!" Ally whispers loudly. She scoots closer to me, "Please...I want another baby."

"I know, but we should wait until tomorrow when Annie is in school. She could walk in at any moment." I tell her.

She frowns and rolls her eyes, "Fine...I got all undressed up for nothing." Ally giggled, turning away from me.

"Not for nothing. If you want you can go stand in front of me and be a model." I say.

"Do you really want me to?" Ally asks.

I smirk and nod.

"Okay." She laughs quietly. She crawled out of bed and did a little dance in front of me.

"Your so gorgeous." I tell her.

"You do know the only reason I'm doing this is to turn you on, right?" Ally giggled.

"Well it's working." I reply.

She smiles and climbs back into bed. "Still want to wait until tomorrow?" She whispers sexily in my ear.

"Not really." I replied. I threw my shorts on the floor and smiled at Ally. I can't believe she got me up for this. Normally it's me to lead her on.

~~~~~~~~

The next morning came along and I woke up to see Annie sitting on the bed waiting for Ally and I to wake up.

"About time your up! I want to go to school!" She shouts waking Ally up as well.

"Don't worry sweetie, you'll get to school." Ally assured our hyper child.

"C'mon mommy! Help me get my clothes!" Annie says pulling Ally's hand.

Ally and I exchanged glances, reminding each other that we were naked under the blankets.

"I'm coming, just go meet me in your room. I'll be there in a second." Ally says trying to get Annie out of here.

Annie frowned, "Fine! But you better come! If you don't I will eat all the cookies!" Annie yells as she struts out the door.

Ally and I laughed at her silly warning. Even though I'm pretty sure it wasn't a lie, she would eat all my cookies.

"You better get dressed, mommy." I told Ally, mimicking Annie.

She rolled her eyes and playfully shoved me. She got dressed as I laid there lazily.

"You better get dressed too." Ally ordered. She shot me a look.

"Nah, I'm good." I say. I close my eyes to relax.

She whips me with my own shirt, "Get up, daddy." She mimicked.

I grumbled before finally obeying her orders.

~~~~~~~~~
<~Annie's POV:
I sat on my bed waiting for mommy. She said she'd be here in a second but it's been a lot longer.

I stomped up to the door and slammed my fist on it.

"Mommy! Hurry up!" I shouted.

Finally she came out of her room.

"About time you came out!" I say in my loudest voice.

"Annie sweetheart, you need to learn to be less loud." Mommy says.

I shrug and she helps me get dressed and get all ready for school. She brushed my hair and made my breakfast. Finally it was time to go. I can't hardly contain my excitement.

"BYE DADDY!" I screamed as I walked out the door.

"Annie please don't scream." Mommy scolds.

I got in the car and crossed my arms, "I like being loud. Daddy is loud too and he never ever gets in trouble." I explain.

She never replies.

~~~~~~~~~

"Bye Annie! See you when you get home!" Mommy says giving me one last hug before she leaves.

I walk into my classroom and find my friends Madison and Sarah.

"Hi Annie!" Sarah greets me. She has a stuffed teddy bear in her arms.

"Hi!" I replied. I sat down next to them and the pile of toys, "What are you guys playing?" I ask.

"House. Madi is the mommy and I'm the baby. You want to be the daddy?" Sarah asks.

"How? I'm not a boy." I giggle.

"You can be my sister then." Sarah says.

"Okay." I agree.

We played house until Mrs. Fitch called everyone to their desks. Unfortunately I didn't sit by Madi or Sarah.

"Can I sit by my friends." I blurt out suddenly.

Mrs. Fitch frowned at me, "Annie you do not talk unless you've been called on." She says angrily.

I raised my hand. Apparently you can't talk unless asked, that's dumb.

"Yes Annie?" Mrs. Fitch calls on me.

"Can I sit by my friends?" I ask politely.

"No. You will sit there until I move you." Mrs. Fitch says making me want to cry.

I don't even get to sit by my friends, what's up with that? I sat there pouting the whole time my mean teacher talked. I sigh, I really want to go home now.

~~~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
"We'll just keep dancing like we're 22 oooooh!" I sang as I danced around in the kitchen.

I felt hands catch my waist.

"Hey! Let go I'm in the zone!" I say attempting to wiggle free.

"Sorry cutie, but I'm not letting go." Austin says. Causing me to frown.

"Please." I plead. Singing the song in my head.

He shakes his head.

"Not even for a kiss?" I question. He smiles and nods.

We lean into each other until our lips meet. It was a short but romantic, passionate kiss.

"Okay! Now let go! I want to get back to dancing." I laughed.

"But your dancing is just....um." He trails off.

I place my hands on my hips, "Oh like you could dance better than me." I challenge. Why would I do that! I know for sure he can dance better than me! My dancing stinks.

"Did you really just challenge me to a dance off?" He asks, raising his eyebrow.

I smirked, "Yes, and I'm so going to win!" Why do I say these things.

He laughed and started some music. He began dancing. It was already better than my dancing and this was just the beginning. Soon enough he was doing backflips and all his other amazing moves while I was just throwing my arms in the air like a monkey trying to climb a rope.

"You so won." I say while laughing.

"I know. But you won something too." He begins.

"Like what?"

"An award for the worst dancing." He laughs. I hit him playfully, because it was true.

"Your lucky I love you or you'd be begging for mercy." I joked.

He smiled that million dollar smile he has.

'If you wanna cry I'll be your shoulder. If you wanna laugh I'll be your smile. Anything you need that's what I'll be, you can come to me'

I heard my phone ringing. I just love my ringtone. It makes me smile. Plus it gets stuck in my head so if someone I don't wanna talk to calls I can just hum that song, barely having to listen to them.

I answered to a very angry woman.

"Hello..." I say.

"Ally Moon? Your daughter is an absolute horror! She is too loud and can't seem to figure out how to raise her hand! To top it off she says the rudest of things! She needs some serious discipline if you ask me!" Ally's teacher Mrs. Fitch yells.

Geez. Calm down woman.

"What exactly has she done to earn your nickname for her 'the absolute horror'?" I asked. She sure is a real bitch to call Annie and absolute horror.

"This child has no manners! I expect you teach her some!" Mrs. Fitch demands.

I hang up the phone. I'll talk to her when I pick Annie up from school today.

"Who was that?" Austin asks with concern.

"Annie's teacher, Mrs. Fitch. She called Annie an absolute horror." I say angrily.

"Why?"

"Apparently she has no manners. She wants us to teach her some." I explained.

"So she called yelling at you?" Austin asks getting angry as well.

I nodded, "She basically called us bad parents."

"Well then we will be speaking with her this afternoon." Austin says in a very serious tone.

~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
Together Ally and I drove to the school. No one calls Annie and absolute horror without a very good reason. I mean extremely good reason.

We went to Annie's classroom. Annie saw us and came running up to us like she was finally released from jail.

"I finally found where Annie gets those horrible manners from." Mrs. Fitch says suddenly appearing in the doorway.

"What do you mean?" Ally asks.

"Come sit down, ALL of you." She demands pulling everyone into her prison.... classroom.

Ally and I sat down on the two chairs facing her desk.

This isn't gonna go well. I can already see the anger in Mrs. Fitch's face. This lady needs anger management or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I feel like this chapter was getting really long so I decided to save the teacher talk for later. I was going to update tomorrow but it's Christmas Eve tomorrow and I'm busy so I'm gonna update today hopefully.

Please comment and vote!

-Emma(: