Ch. 26: Tied Together

<~Ally's POV:

"Please take good care of him while I'm gone." I told Trish. I was just about to head out the door to head to the airport.

"You have nothing to worry about Ally. Toby and I will take care of him as if he was our own." Trish assured me.

I bit my lip. I wanted to tell her I had no trust for Toby, but I didn't want to risk hurting her feelings.

"Okay. I trust you. I'll be back soon, bye!" I said waving good bye, making sure to kiss Axel good bye.

This will be the first time I'm away from Axel. I hope he'll be okay without me.

I drove to the airport, dreading the long security line and flight ahead. But I just had to remember the good part, I get to see Austin and Annie.

~~~~~~~~

My plane finally landed in Wisconsin and I was totally ready to get off this plane.

After getting off the plane and grabbing my luggage, I just had to wait for Austin. He said he'd be here soon. I can hardly contain the excitement anymore.

I watched as crowds of people passed me by, dragging suitcases behind them as they either talked on the phone or struggled to get their crying kid to follow.

I perked up a bit once I saw a flash of blonde hair, but it wasn't Austin. I sighed and took out my phone. Austin was already a half an hour late and he hasn't sent me any new messages...where is he?

"Excuse me miss, is this chair taken?" An elderly woman asked about the empty chair next to me.

"No, go ahead." I replied with a friendly smile.

"Thank you." She smiled back. She sat down in the chair and began humming.

"So what are you doing here?" The woman asked suddenly after a couple minutes of silence.

"Waiting for my husband." I responded with a sigh.

"Oh why so sad dear?" She asked.

"He's late and I miss him. I haven't seen him for two weeks." I sighed, looking down.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm sure he'll be here soon. I bet he misses you just as much." The woman tried cheering me up.

"Thank you, your very kind." I said sending her another smile.

"Ally!" I heard Austin calling my name. I looked in the direction of his voice and left without saying anything to the old lady.

I found myself in the crowds, I was the one going the opposite direction from everyone else.

"Austin! Where are you!?" I called for him, but I couldn't find him anywhere.

Suddenly someone grabbed my waist and pulled me to their chest and smashed their lips to mine. I kissed back, but something felt different...not the same...just plain wrong. My eyes shot open and I found myself kissing Ethan.

My eyes got bigger and I shoved him away. I saw Austin over Ethan's shoulder. He was holding Annie's hand. Annie looked confused and almost frightened. She hid her face in Austin's side. Austin looked angry, but more disappointed.

"Ally, I'm so glad I found you again. When Trish told me you came here, I had to follow you." Ethan said, he had no idea Austin was behind him.

"You told me you'd leave me alone..."I say beginning to cry.

"Ally, baby." Ethan cooed, he caresses my cheek.

I pull away from him and run to Austin, but he steps away from me. By now I'm bawling my eyes out.

"Austin..." I sobbed, "It's not what it looks like."

He looked me up and down, "Ally, I heard what he said. Why else would he be following you if you guys didn't have some sort of thing going on?" Austin said. He sounded as if he hated me.

"Because I love you. Only you." I cried trying to get closer to him, but he seemed to want to stay away from me.

"Maybe you did Ally, but it doesn't seem that way anymore." Austin says shaking his head. He looked like he was about to cry. Without another word he stomped away, leaving Annie here with me.

But what about my ten kisses? What about a hug? What about us?

Annie trembled and sat down on the ground crying. I walked over to her and picked her up in my arms. How could Austin just leave? He could have at least let me explain.

Annie didn't appreciate being in my arms. I set her back down and she ran away from me to follow Austin.

"Annie come back here!" I cried, running after her, but I lost her in the huge crowds of careless people.

"Annie!" I called out again, like she's gonna answer me.

I ran in the direction she was headed but I couldn't find any sign of her. Where could have she gone? I sat down on a bench, tired from my desperate search.

Just then I saw Austin, he was walking out the doors to his tour bus.

"Austin!" I yelled after him, he didn't even look back.

I got up and ran towards him, I was breathing heavily, "Austin please!"

He whipped around and starred me down. He looked irritated and angry, "What?" He snapped at me. Obviously he was mad at me. But he doesn't even know the real story.

"Austin, please help. Annie ran away to find you and now I don't know where she is!" I explained, still tired and out of breath.

His frown slowly disappeared, "You can't find her?"

I nodded, a tear rolls down my cheek. "Please help me find her. Austin, she's our baby." I said, wishing I could hug him.

Without a word he walked back into the airport. I followed behind him and we began to search for our daughter.

"Annie!" Austin shouted over the loud noises coming from everywhere else.

We looked around everywhere, but we found nothing.

"Austin, what if she was kidnapped!" I cried, clinging onto his shoulder.

"Don't worry, we'll find her." He assured me. He kisses the top of my head.

~~~~~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV:

I may be pissed at Ally, but she's right I didn't even give her a chance to explain. But everything I saw looked bad. I don't want to talk to her about it, I'm just heart broken and disappointed. How could've she done this to me. If Annie wasn't lost, I probably wouldn't be speaking to her right now. Annie is the only thing keeping us together at the moment. She ties us together.

"I love you, Austin." Ally says once I kiss her head. I keep from looking her in the eye. As much as I wanted to, we have to find Annie first.

"I love you too, but right now we need to find our baby girl." I told her and she put on a small smile. I think it's going to be pretty hard not to forgive her, but she has some explaining to do once this worrisome search is over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Oooh two chapters in one day! That never happens! Lots of drama here. Austin and Ally are slowly forgiving each other but where'd Annie go? Maybe Ethan has something to do with it...idk. We'll have to see. Please comment and vote! I'm gonna try a new goal, how about 40 votes and 20 comments? That will earn a long chapter for sure. Don't forget to watch the new Austin and Ally tonight!

-Hannah