Ch. 11: Left Alone

<~Ally's POV:
~The Next Morning~
"Austin I didn't know you were gonna be home today." I say noticing that Austin was still in bed this morning. He was still asleep. I leaned over him to see his face. His mouth was slightly open, what a cutie. I got the chills and scooted closer to him to stay warm. I felt him wrap his arms around me and he cuddled up with me.

"Ahhh, morning." Austin groans, sleepily. He yawns and kisses my cheek.

I giggle, "Morning sleeping beauty." I laugh when I notice his messy morning hair.

His eyes widen just slightly as he pats his hair back down attempting to fix it. "Does it look any better?" He asks with a small smile.

"No." I laugh and he rolls over on top of me.

"You asked for it." He says licking his lips.

I giggled again, "And what are you gonna do this time?" I say rolling my eyes and he smashes his lips onto mine roughly. I flinch at first but quickly sink into the kiss and kiss him back passionately.

"I never knew you kissed this well in the morning." Austin says, pulling away and rolling off me.

"Hey. I kiss good all the time." I say smartly.

"Only one way to find out." He replies. "Now I have to kiss you all day."

I smirk, "I can live with that. Except I'm hungry and ya know..." I trailed off. I was beginning to confuse myself.

He smiles, "Maybe not all day, but a lot." He says getting out of bed.

"Hey where are you going." I whine and giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Getting up. C'mon babe lets go cuddle on the couch." He decides.

"I don't wanna get up." I sigh lazily.

He laughs at me. "Stop being so adorable." He scolds jokingly.

"How am I supposed to do that." I giggle.

Just then the doorbell rings.

"Who would come here this early." Austin complains smacking his forehead and heading downstairs to get the door.

Hopefully it isn't Ethan...I don't want Ethan around when Austin is home. They may be friends but I still don't want to find out how it would go. Austin and Ethan are like putting a cat and mouse in the same room.

~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
I went down to the door and found my least favorite person in the world...Ethan.

"Good morning, Austin. Is Ally awake yet?" He asks. His evil smirk was still plastered on his face.

I didn't reply. I decided to let Ethan do all the talking.

"So...did you tell Ally?" He asks. He points down to the gun in his pocket reminding me what he would do if I told Ally.

I shake my head. It was the truth. I hadn't told Ally anything. I maybe should have but I'm a coward.

"So that child lives a day longer huh." Ethan chuckles, "Nice job." I really need a plan to get rid of this guy.

Ally comes downstairs. She was dressed and looking beautiful.

"Good morning Ally. Someone looks cute today." Ethan beats me to compliment her. I was centimeters away from punching his lying face.

"Awe thanks Ethan." Ally gushes. She stands beside me and I keep a protecting arm around her. I can see the anger rising in Ethan.

"So what's Austin doing home today? Doesn't he work everyday." Ethan asks. He has some sort of plan up his sleeve, obviously.

"He got the day off. It's great." Ally says with a smile. That made me feel a little better.

"Yeah now we can all hang out." Ethan says. Liar. I can't do this anymore.

"Ethan...maybe you should go." I spoke up. I can't sit and watch him do his evil plans.

Ally bumps my arm, "Austin that was rude!" She scolds quietly into my ear.

Ethan glares at me, without a word. His facial expression said 'tell her I dare you.'

I bite my lip hesitantly before dragging Ally into the other room.

"Austin! What are you doing!" Ally squeals.

"Ally, Ethan isn't who you think he is. He has a gun and has threatened to kill Annie." I said quickly. Her face falls.

"W-what?" She stutters, astonished by what she had been told. It was quite a surprise probably. "But Ethan is so sweet." She sighs.

"No...he's not." I say. "We have to get rid of him. He's not safe."

She nods her head and we go back into the room Ethan was in, but he was gone.

"Where'd he go?" Ally says looking around.

Ethan suddenly walks into view. He stares at me in anger. "You told her...I told you not to." Ethan grumbles. "Do you remember what was gonna happen if you told her?"

I was speechless. I didn't want to say anything. I leaned down and whispered in Ally's ear, "Where's Annie?"

"Asleep." She whispered back.

I nod, "Okay...I'm going to run an get her. I'll be right back. Stay safe." I whisper and kiss her on the forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
I watch as Austin leaves to get Annie, leaving me alone with Ethan.

"So...where's he off to?" Ethan asks.

"Ethan please go." I said pleadingly.

"No...not until I get what I want. I still have things I have to do. I warned Austin not to tell you but he didn't listen so now he and your daughter are dead." Ethan hisses.

Tears fill my eyes as I break down in tears.

Ethan slowly approaches me and squats down, resting a comforting hand on my back, "Please don't cry." He whispers. Where is this caring Ethan coming from. He wraps his arms around me.

Strangely I hug him back. I am just scared. I don't know what to do. I needed a shoulder to cry on, but why would I choose the one who wants to kill my family.

"P-Please don't h-hurt them." I choke out between tears.

Ethan hesitates, "Fine...I won't. But only for you." He assures.

"Thank you!" I exclaim hugging him tighter.

Austin comes back. Annie was asleep in his arms, "Ally, what are you doing?" He asks confused.

I turn and see him, "Austin!" I exclaim and run to his side, wrapping my arms around him.

"What did he do to you?" Austin demands.

"H-he earned my forgiveness." I stuttered nervously.

"What?"

I nod, "He promises to not hurt you or Annie."

Austin shakes his head in disbelief, "He's lying, Ally."

I shake my head, "No...no he's not." I protest.

Austin sighs, "He is..." Austin says, "I'm going to take her somewhere safe." He tells me and walks away to the door.

He's leaving? What?

"Austin! Are you leaving me here?" I ask, now getting scared.

Ethan was watching us with a smirk on his face.

"Well you seem to want to stay with him." Austin sighs glancing at Ethan.

I shake my head, "No...I wanna be with you." I mumble.

"Ally, I'll be here. You can stay with me." Ethan steps in. He puts a hand on my shoulder. Does Austin even care anymore.

"Goodbye Ally." Austin whispers and steps outside carrying Annie in his arms.

What just happened? Austin and Annie left. And I'm here with Ethan. He's coming back right? Of course he is! He would never leave me and the baby...he's said it so many times and I truly trust him. With all my heart.

"Look at that...he left you." Ethan says, stating the obvious.

I stayed facing the other way. Austin was probably right. Ethan probably is still his evil self. Now he'll probably abuse me and rape me for the rest of my life. But why did Austin just leave. I took a deep breath trying not to cry. I'm so confused to cry. Instead I rush to the door and look desperately outside for Austin but he wasn't around but his car was. Where did he go?

Ethan wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his chin into the crook of my neck. "Yep...he left you." He states.

My heart begins pounding faster and I step away from Ethan shaking my head, "No he's coming back. We love each other too much. He's going to come back." I say hopefully.

Ethan shakes his head, "Why would he come back? If he comes back he's putting your life, Annie's life, and his own life in danger...he left you for you and your families sake." Ethan explains.

"How do you know all this?" I ask worriedly.

"Because I'm the one who told him." Ethan sighs.

My eyes widen and I slap Ethan across the face, "How could you!" I scream tears filling my eyes.

"Woah woah woah...it's not my fault. My boss was the one who told me to do this...I'm not the bad guy." Ethan trails off.

"W-who's the bad guy then?" I ask suspiciously.

Ethan takes a big breath and sighs, "Cody."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for taking a bit longer to update. This chapter was kinda hard to right because I wanted it to be good. I mean I think I maybe could have done better but for the most part I'm pretty happy with it. I hope you guys like it anyways. And sorry about ending on a cliffhanger...sorta.

Please comment and vote!

Also here's a fun fact...my real name isn't Emma...it's actually Hannah. I just use Emma as a pen name and it's my middle name so yeahh. Lol

-Emma