Ch. 7: Reaction

<~Ally's POV:
As soon as I get back home, I take one of the pills the doctor gave me.

"What are you doing?" Austin asks from behind me.

"Taking these pills the doctor gave me. It's supposed to help me from feeling sick all day." I explain to him.

"So your doing drugs." Austin chuckles, jokingly.

I hit at him, but I fail miserably because he was too far away for me to reach, "No...now go away!" I say flicking my wrist at him.

He throws his hands up above his head in defeat, "Okay, grumpy pants." He chuckles again.

"Please shut up." I grumble, rolling my eyes. I don't want to deal with his teasing right now.

"I'm just playing with you, because I love you." He sighs and wraps his arms around my body, unwilling to let go.

"Austin let go of me!" I demanded, I elbow him in the chest and he releases his grip. I start to feel bad, "I'm sorry it's just..." I trailed off, "I'm pregnant and I'm not in a good mood." I sighed.

"Your pregnant. Ally, that's amazing." He says and smiles. I don't think he dares to hug me again.

I nod and bite my lip, "You wanna give that hug another try?"

He answers by hugging me and kissing my forehead. He places one hand on my stomach.

"I love you and whoever is in your stomach." Austin says. I giggle a little bit and lean back into Austin's chest.

"Hey it's true." Austin chuckles.

I sigh, "When should we tell Annie?"

"Anytime you want." He replies not helping me decide at all.

"How about once I get all fat and ugly." I suggest, "Ya know, when it's noticeable."

"Your not fat or ugly. And if you were I'd still love you the same." He assures me.

"Hah, whatever. I'm going to get fat and then I'm gonna have more baby fat to add to my collection." I denied.

"Your not fat, Ally. Your perfect and you'll always be perfect to me." He encourages.

"You can say what you want." I sigh, "Why don't we tell Annie right now." I suggest hoping to change the subject.

"Sounds good to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Annie's POV:
"Annie, come here please!" Mommy calls for me.

I sigh before coming to my mom. She was with daddy sitting on the couch. What's this all about?

"Come sit right here." Mommy says patting a spot next to her.

"No way! This is a trick!" I refuse. They think they can get me so easily.

"No it's not a trick...we just have something to talk to you about." Daddy assures me.

I sigh, "It better not be a trick." I sit down on the couch next to them, "So what is it?" I ask.

Mommy and daddy exchange glances and they both smile at me, "Your going to be a big sister!" She announces.

"A big sister?" I question, "When!?"

"Soon." Mommy answers.

"Well why not right now and can it be a girl. Ya know someone to play dolls with." I ask excitedly.

"Sweetie, we can't just order what we want. It's a surprise." Daddy explains.

"Why not? Where are they anyways?" I ask curiously. I look around the room. I didn't see anyone else.

"Right here." Mommy says placing a hand on her stomach.

"In your tummy! How does it fit in there! How would it even get in!" I exclaimed.

"Mommy ate it." Daddy laughs and mom hits him.

I giggle too, "Did you eat me too?"

"Yeah she did." Daddy answers.

"How did I get back out?" I ask, disgusted.

"You didn't taste very good." Mommy answers, sticking out her tongue.

"Oh so my little brother or sister tastes good?" I ask, I'm really confused.

"No..." She mumbles.

"Then why can't I have my little sister or brother right now!" I whine impatiently.

"Because your not ready to be a big sister yet." She answers.

"When will I be ready?"

Mommy shrugs, "I don't know." she says and leaves the room.

I look up at daddy and climb onto his lap, "So will you still play with me when my brother or sister comes?" I ask him.

"Of course I will." He says with a smile. I smile back at him. I'm so excited! I'm gonna have my own playmate! I wish they were here right now because we're gonna be best friends!

~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
I went after Ally in the kitchen. She was sitting at the table starring out the window. I picked her up off the chair and sat down where she was and sat her down in my lap. I had my arms wrapped around her waist tightly.

"Why did you tell Annie I ate the baby?" She asks.

"So you wanted me to tell her the truth?" I laugh.

"I guess not, but really. Now she thinks I eat people." Ally complains leaning back on my chest.

"She'll figure it out someday. Don't worry." I say resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Hopefully not until at least the fifth grade." Ally laughs.

"Yeah. So what are you hoping for? Boy or girl?" I ask her randomly.

"I don't really care. All I know is boys are handfuls." She answers.

"But they're so handsome." I laugh. She laughs too at my statement.

"I guess your right." She agrees. She pecks me on the lips, "What do you want?" She asks.

"I'd love to have a son. But I'd love another little girl." I say. I don't care if the baby is a boy or girl because I'll love it either way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: This chapter is kinda short but I think I'm gonna update again later so does that make up for it? Lol.

Comment if you'd rather have the baby be a boy or a girl! And you can comment names if you want too!

Oh and lets all take a moment to celebrate Ross' birthday! He's 18, can you believe it! Happy Birthday Ross! 🎉🎈🎊🎂

~Emma(: